ROLE PLAY WORLD STAFF NEEDED

blademan4321's Avatar blademan43213/19/13 3:35 pm
1 emeralds 72
Ok i need around 4 or so capable staff (you will get a custom rank called RP staff) to help run the rp world on my server if you are interested put a good reason for why i should pick you for the job in a reply

link to pmc post
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/netherbane/

website
http://www.netherbane.enjin.com

server specs
ram 4GB
dedicated ^
Comcast high speed internet.
server hosted in Indiana

LORE
LORE THUS FAR (Last edited 3/19/2013)
Last edit By: Blademan729
writing by Blademan729

Chapter 1

The World TRETEL

The Year is 307 b.c. The world is created and the first settlements are built.
In 1673 the empire is established the empire will rule the world with an iron fist.

Chapter 2

The Royal Family

The Year is now 1919 a.d. Sir Hendrel the I is at the top of his throne when a great evil appears using a sword forged
in the nether.Sir Hendrel I defeats the great evil and names the blade "The Unbreakable Blade Netherbane" and hides
it for over a century's.
The Year is now 2619 Sir Hendrel I has died and his great great grandson has taken the throne his name is Sir Hendrel XII
and his wife Queen Alexdandrea I find the great blade.Not knowing what it is he gives it to Shildkrote man to use during
the great Shildkrote war. 2 years later the Shildkrote war is over with no traces of the Turtelsapions anywhere to be seen.
The Year is 2630 an assassin breaks into Panacalia castle and kills Sir Hendrel XII and Queen Alexandrea I.
Leaving Sir Blade I and Princess Alexandrea II alone at the age of 17.
Sir Blade I takes the throne as it is discovered that princess Alexandrea II is not of pure blood to the empire.
Princess Alexandra II gets fed up with no being able to make any decisions for the empire and rebels thus forming the
first Rebellion the empire has ever seen.

Chapter 3

The Unbreakable Blade

The Year is 2644 Sir Blade mounts Netherbane on a rack above his throne.
the blade can not be used by motels says the inscription on the blades hilt but it was not until 2639 that it
was readable.

Chapter 4

Rummer About The Royal Family And Netherbane.

The rebellion leader stated that the only reason she could not become the hair to the throne was not because she was
only not pure blooded but also was not an "angel" we are still no quite sure what she meant by "angel" all we know
is that if this is true we don't know how we would react.

These so called "angels" are apparently from heaven to protect the great blade from pure evil.

chapter 5

The Rebel war

"The Year is 2646 the rebel war has been going on for over a year it would seem that the rebels haven't moved an inch
since the war started"
says Cowin
blademan4321
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon