DC ROLEPLAY SERVER NEED STAFF

xDamianWang's Avatar xDamianWang11/21/16 3:44 am
1 emeralds 215 1
11/21/2016 11:23 am
Fireguyer's Avatar Fireguyer
IP:167.114.216.96:25590 Hi! I am DCImpulse/xDamianWang and I am currently hosting a minecraft server called Exodia Network DC Roleplay server. I have got it all set up, have for the most part, all the plugins needed and all the maps that are needed. I have one admin but that is it, so I am trying to recruit some help. For a position here, you MUST BE ABLE TO ROLEPLAY AS A DC COMICS CHARACTER.
Postions Are:
Helper - Unlimited
Builder - Unlimited
Moderator - 3-5
Admin - 4
I may also end up recruiting an owner, for my previous Co-Owner has decided to leave minecraft for the time being

If you have any questions, My skype is Kaleb8883 and I will be on my server.
xDamianWang
Level 14 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/21/2016 11:23 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Fireguyer
Name: Magnus
Surname: Jakobsen
Time zone: UTC+01:00
For how many hours can you be online?: 2-5 hours/day
Trust level (1-10): 9
Maturity level (1-10): 9
Communication methods(EMAIL, SKYPE: Skype: Magn6162(not the facebook one), email: Mahoja.work@gmail.com
Minecraft IGN: Fireguyer
What staff position are you applying for? :Admin or helper
Why are you applying for this server? : i once help this one server rise to glory but then i lost a battle in court and had to shut down. Now i want to help this server get glory(i don't want any money for it)
Past experiences with minecraft servers?: I have been helper on 3 servers and admin on 2
How are you going to help the server?: I will give all of the time i have so i can help this and i will do that by telling friends(i have a youtube friend with 20k subs) get them to join
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome