A Roleplaying Server

Altair_17052000's Avatar Altair_170520003/14/15 7:04 am
3/14/2015 7:59 am
Altair_17052000's Avatar Altair_17052000
Hello guys and girls of Minecraftia!
I am here to ask you for your opinion. I`d like to create a Minecraft RP Server, but I am not sure what kind of theme it should have.
I dont want the generic medieval fantasy RP server, like 90 percent.
My two ideas were:
1. The founding of Rome in 750 BCE. There`d just be a few starting buildings and a few selected people would be allowed to take the role of for example Romulus, Remus, Numitor and who ever was important back than, or atleast in the myth. We`d RP as very early romans, sabinians or etruscans and build our great city, defend it against bandits and warring city states (represented by NPC`s).
2. A very fictional setting, based on Stugace`s old Coal Wars Server:
It`s the year 1908: An american ship finds undiscovered land in the southern atlantic ocean. The flora is very different to the rest of the world, as some areas are desert, while in other areas, just few miles away snow falls. The land is inhabitated by yet unknown creatures and natives, who fiercely want to defend their homeland. But the land is full of coal, and America needs coal... The state sends another ship, with miners, factory workers, builders and soldiers to claim the new land and the coal, but also the German Empire gets the information about these new lands and sets a fleete of zepplins and warships down to the island.
It`s the start of a war.... the coal war

So just tell me which setting you`d prefer and why.
Note: These servers would be very heavy hardcore RP servers. This means a proper skin, RP chat and strong usage of this chat, you will create your Character and live as him, or even die
Altair_17052000
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer