The Next Big thing!=-=-Mc.RunecraftPvP.Net-=-= Need players!

RunecraftPvP's Avatar RunecraftPvP7/22/13 3:51 pm
8/1/2014 10:29 pm
james2359's Avatar james2359

mc.runecraftpvp.net

We are a welcoming, helping community. We are recruiting and are getting new players each and every day. Why join us? I will tell you why, we have an outstanding development building team working on a great spawn which will be released on friday. We also have the cheapest donation packages you can get for factions. Along with that, get great rewards for voting for us. More players = more fun, so help this community grow.
Best regards,
tacos1223
RunecraftPvP
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2014 10:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
james2359
Tacos... I miss u and the community D: -James
09/05/2013 8:12 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
kogan007
Need a website? Free of charge if you do

Btw if this is yes PM please
09/05/2013 8:06 pm
RunecraftPvP
bump
08/22/2013 4:15 pm
RunecraftPvP
bump
08/20/2013 9:06 pm
RunecraftPvP
bump
08/17/2013 11:48 am
RunecraftPvP
bump
08/14/2013 3:24 pm
uiotube
Nice server!
Can't wait for the release of the custom game towers defense.
08/14/2013 1:54 pm
RunecraftPvP
bump
08/12/2013 4:28 pm
RunecraftPvP
Bump
08/11/2013 4:11 pm
RunecraftPvP
Added hunger games!
08/09/2013 12:19 pm
RunecraftPvP
bump
08/08/2013 12:02 pm
RunecraftPvP
bump
08/05/2013 7:12 pm
RunecraftPvP
Enjin website is finished!
mc.runecraftpvp.net
http://runecraftpvp.net
08/04/2013 6:56 pm
RunecraftPvP
Bump.
Also:
We are upgrading to a enjin website!
08/03/2013 2:25 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage
Shacory
IGN: shacory

Experience: I have been admin on 3 servers, and moderator on 5. (i have owned 1 server, and Co-owned 3.)

Why I should pick you: Because i have had lots of staff experience, and i am a good builder, and i get along with other players well, and i am good at catching hackers in pvp and stuff like that.

Age: (Be honest, if you are mature I will let you in): 13 Years old.

Are you a good builder? [Y/N] Yes, i am a pretty decent builder. (I think)

Use the rest to tell me a little about yourself: I am a thirteen year old male who has played minecraft since it started. (Alpha) And i am very experienced with redstone.
I never abuse or troll, and i will follow orders at the best of my abilities.
08/03/2013 2:20 pm
RunecraftPvP
Bump
08/01/2013 2:31 pm
RunecraftPvP
Bump
07/31/2013 9:15 pm
RunecraftPvP
Very nice application. If you are active you will have a very good chance.
07/31/2013 11:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Tylermurray13
Name: Tyler
IGN: Tylermurray13
Your Skype: Tyler.murray43
What can you bring to the server: I am a hard-working person. I am a very good build especially with castles and medieval castles. I am very helpful I will help anybody in need. I don't like servers which are not legit because it ruins the fun of survival. I don't spawn items and even if staff I play as survival most of my time unless I am having a break. I don't like cheeky players that disrespect any of our staff team or other members they will get a mute and if they continue to be cheeky it will be a kick and so on.
Give me the experience you have with Admin: I have been admin on many server some of which have been successful and some of which shutdown due to having not enough donations to continue their hosting plans. I am currently an admin on a server now which is growing more and more by the day.
Why should I pick you: I am a nice person I treat everyone as equals. I don't favorite over other players. I am good with plugins and I'm also a plugin manager for a few servers. I know a bit of coding language for Java, C++, C# and VB though I'm still progressing.
How can you help: I can get my friends on the server and I can advertise it any way I can. I will keep the server legit and I will keep players in order. I will keep a close eye on people I think are hacking and take screen-shots in the process to show an owner or another high ranking person.
Why do you deserve this: I'm a nice person as I said above. I like to treat everyone as equals no matter what race or religion they are, as long as they play by the rules I'm happy but if they don't play by the rules action will be taken whether it be a ban or jail. I will try my best to enforce the server rules and help new players to understand how to find their way around. Thanks for reading
Why are you applying for this:I am getting bored of just playing on servers and would actually like to help run a server and watch it grow. I like to make new friends and people I can trust.
07/31/2013 11:37 am
RunecraftPvP
bumpidy
bump bump
07/30/2013 2:49 pm
RunecraftPvP
Website is almost finished!
runecraftpvp.net
07/29/2013 9:50 pm
RunecraftPvP
mc.runecraftpvp.net
Just finished new spawn!
07/24/2013 2:54 pm
FluppelaarHD
IGN: FluppelaarHD
how good are you at building? I'm a pretty good builder, my strong points are rustic and medieval and I'm a decent redstoner (not my greatest skill)
what can you do for this server? i can ad, help with plugins, help people, etc
are you frequently online? yes, a lot due to the vacation
what are you applying for? mod/admin
have you got any experience with those ranks? not with admin but a lot with mod, I'm head mod, mod and trial mod on 3 servers.
i hope you like my app ^^
07/24/2013 2:31 pm
RunecraftPvP
New spawn has just been added.
It was built by a very talented builder team.
mc.runecraftpvp.net
07/23/2013 1:04 pm
RunecraftPvP
He has been automatically declined.
Very sorry about that.
07/22/2013 7:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LostStories
07/22/2013 7:04 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LostStories
Runecraftpvp Irondiamonds has copied my application from other servers.
07/22/2013 6:08 pm
RunecraftPvP
I actually might need a little help with some plugins. If you are a custom developer that would be a HUGE plus on your chances. If you have skype just msg me in-game and I will add you so we can talk. Anyways, I love your application too, just stay active, help, and gain my trust to increase your chances on getting the position.
07/22/2013 5:46 pm
Level 1 : New Hunter
AssassinHD
Name: Mark
Ign: RadeonPvP
Why you should choose me:Well there are a lot of reasons why you should choose me. I am an exellent developer, coder/programmer and I can config just about any plugin for you. I have the know how and the abilities to keep the server's plugins and all of its databases optimized. I am especially good with permissions and all sorts of other plugins. I also own a server and coded the entire thing my self and my work impresses everyone!. Now, If you dont need a coder thats fine with me because I can be a great mod! I have a lot of experience as a staff member and have moderated several servers over the months. I am know for my calm attitude and kindness. I enforce server rules and make sure nobody breaks them. I know what I am doing and I am serious when i comes to doing my job as an Administrator or a Mod.
Do I know server commands: Yes I do I currently run my own server and I am a great coder and dev. I know many commands and their uses. Need help? Ask me and ill let you now.
What rank: Mod, Admin, Developer.
Times im on: 10am to 3am, I can stay up all night doing my job (besides school days) but screw it. its summer.
07/22/2013 5:31 pm
RunecraftPvP
Very nice application.
I really appreciate your effort and ability to be completely honest with me on that.
I have not seen you on yet, but when I do, I will make sure to keep a good eye on you and see whether or not you are going to try and do what you said above. The process might take a day or two (Since we are recruiting) but I am sure if you do what you said above you will be fit for the job.
Thank you.
07/22/2013 4:01 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
IronDiamonds
Name- Zoey
IGN- Irondiamonds
Age- 15
Why We Choose You- I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base, But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.
Can you build- Yes, i am very strict on even things. If something is uneven, it bothers me so much. I often build, so Yeah I'm decent.
Do you know server basic commands- Yes, I used to run a small server of our own, just for fun. It had a small player base but none the less I acquired many beneficial skills, for example I have learned the basic use of permission, I learnt many of the appropriate commands and helped all players in any way I could.
What rank do you apply- Moderator or Admin.
Online Time per day- I can be on from 9AM-11PM (Eastern time) on weekdays. On weekends, i can be on from 9AM-1AM.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome