✦✦ŔÚŃĨČ РVР ŦĂČŤĨŐŃŚ, ŔĂĨĎ, МŐĎĎĔĎ/RPG, МČММŐ, ĔČŐŃŐМŶ¤✦✦

Green_Fox's Avatar Green_Fox3/13/15 10:18 pm
3/31/2015 4:33 pm
Green_Fox's Avatar Green_Fox
ɾυṉïс ρṿρ

[color=#4040BF][size=125][i]

Welcome to The Runic PvP minecraft server! Make a custom built weapon, raid a base, make an arcane gadget or defend your base from enemy attackers! This a Hardcore PvP Faction server will always keep you on your toes. You may be conquering the world but you will be angering a lot of people as well and you will have a huge bounty! And if you feel safe there is much to do as well. You can upgrade your wand , find vis for your wand to use with thaumic rituals or maybe upgrade your base to make it more hidden or convenient with some cabinets. Just when you have nothing to do something will show up. If you get killed you will lose 35% of the money in your pocket but its ok, hopefully you have saved some money in your money bank and that you have saved items in your enderchest or item banks. If you are in a minigame mood then go play spleef or fight some mobs in the mob arena with you buddies. The reason I made this server was to put my ideas and thoughts on a unique server it's something you have never seen before. The uniqueness shows in the way like how the server has more plugins then mods but is modded to a very full extent! Don't believe me about what I just told you then come on the server and try all it's features out or yourself, It's your world to conquer! If you don't think you can handle it, turn back now because this is Runic PvP!

Ip: 72.46.128.106:26380

-Players Driven Economy

-Good mods

-Fun Plugins

-10,000 block wilderness for factions

-Growing Community

-Bank to hold your stuff in

-Bounty

-Hardcore

-PvP

-Fun for all ages!

-Much More!

-Not TOO many mods but a good amount of plugins

1. Go to this link ( [url]www.technicpack.net/download[/url] ) and download the technic launcher

2. Once downloaded login like normal minecraft

3. Then go to the modpacks tab and type in Official Runic PvP Modpack

4. Then download the modpack and and press play!

*If you still don't understand how to install a technic modpack go here: [url=technicpack.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204020115-How-to-Install-Modpacks*]https://technicpack.zendesk.com/hc/en-u ... -Modpacks*[/url]

*Contact me through PMs of you still cannot get on the server*[/i][/color][/size]
Green_Fox
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer