Russiancraft need Staff and builders! Factions/survival

mrvanhalen93's Avatar mrvanhalen936/19/13 7:44 pm
6/20/2013 2:46 pm
-Fuse-'s Avatar -Fuse-
Hello guys thanks for looking here! I am the owner and I am Russian so that's the name of the server. Okay we need builders and staff I will post applications and the ip will be down below to good luck guys have fun! 142.4.62.74:25565 the website is just a plane enjin site for now sign up tho! http://russiancraftcommunity.enjin.com/ donate for paypal at bigdaddy12373@hotmail.com and the apps are below! First 3 people get armor and gear! We are a faction/survival server with an economy as well and we are making a creating world so come on! If you inv your friends and help us get up there! You can win awesome rewards and get your desired staff rank faster!

Builder application
IGN:
Maturity:
Building skills out of 10:

Admin/moderator application
IGN:
What will you contribute to this server:
Maturity(1-10):
Experience(staff):
Have you been banned before(please be honest):
Can you donate to the server:
Why should I pick you:
mrvanhalen93
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

-Fuse-
06/20/2013 2:46 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
IGN: fuse4gaming
What position do you want and why: i would love admin mod or head mod becuase i feel as i i could do those jobs
What will you contribute to this server: i can contribute my hard work and hope that i can bring to you a happy place to sit down play minecraft and have fun
Maturity(1-10): 8.5
Experience(staff): i have been co-owner 2 times 5 admin 3 mod 1 builder!
Have you been banned before(please be honest): yes in my day (1.2 beta) i used to grief
Can you donate to the server:no im so sorry
Why should I pick you:im young i have potential to be great i would invite friends to try bing a new bread of popularity and kind people. i would try keep hacking/griefing/spamming and more at bay so it is fun to play on
tunk11
06/20/2013 2:22 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
IGN:tunk11
What position do you want and why:Admin If Possible Because I Want To Help The Server And I Can Be silly at times but can be serious when needed
What will you contribute to this server:I can bring fun and joy to the server and can help catch xrayers.
Maturity(1-10):8
Experience(staff):I've Been Staff On A Few Other Servers
Have you been banned before(please be honest):Never But I Have Been Trolled By An Owner He Trolled Me By banning Me For 99 Years.
Can you donate to the server:Yes
Why should I pick you:I Am Loyal Kind and Respectful and can help calm people down.If Someone spams i will give them a warning if they keep spamming i will give a kick after that if they keep spamming i will give them a ban.
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 2:39 pm
Accepted as Head-Mod you can get Admin if you prove it to me. You can get Admin quicker if you want to get more players on here.
Aust1n19
06/20/2013 2:14 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN:Aust1n19
What position do you want and why: Admin
What will you contribute to this server: I will contribute everything that I have to help this server get big and help you with what ever you need
Maturity(1-10):9 sometimes I like to have a little fun
Experience(staff): 3+ Admin On Other Servers 2+ Mod
Have you been banned before(please be honest): No I Have Not
Can you donate to the server: Maybe, If The Server Gets Decent Amount Of Players I Can Help.
Why should I pick you: Im a really easy going guy, I like to help people, help you or anyone with any needs, im always there for players and yea I hope I can be recruited <3
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 2:39 pm
Accepted as mod for now can earn Admin soon tho get it quicker by getting more people!
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 2:11 pm
The server is up btw!
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 12:19 am
Bump! Hey guys sorry been busy all day and sorry servers been down been fixing stuff! I will over look apps tomorrow feel free to apply new people! It's late goodnight guys!
Luksa
06/19/2013 9:58 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
IGN: LuksaSRB97
What position do you want and why: Admin, because I will help you in building and make server clean from hackers.
What will you contribute to this server: Some ideas for building
Maturity(1-10): 9.5
Experience(staff): I have been Moderator on 15 servers and Admin on 5 servers
Have you been banned before(please be honest): no.
Can you donate to the server: Yes , but first I need to see donation system
Why should I pick you: If i get Admin I will help other people , I can make you Pvp zone , shop , spelef , mob arena etc.. I will kick/ban hackers and griefers and also get a screen shoot as a proof and send it to owner . I will make that everyone is following the rules and having fun.
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 2:01 pm
Accepted come on when it's time.
Reeceboy1299
06/19/2013 9:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Pony
IGN: reeceboy1299 (it WAS Reeceboy1299 but something happened and im working on fixing it)
what position do you want: admin/moderator
what can you contribute: pretty much what RockingMiner said
maturity: 8
experience: I've been moderator, admin, and co-owner on several servers
have you been banned before: once a LONG time ago because I was tired and I started cussing a guy out. (don't worry, i never use language)
can you donate to the server: YES
why should I pick you: all of the people i play with find me funny and enjoyable, I know when to use my powers to help, and i sometimes build stuff for the members (not often enough to really be a builder)
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 1:59 pm
Denied sorry lack of detail and may not copy what someone else said.
RockingMiner
06/19/2013 9:18 pm
Level 24 : Expert Narwhal
IGN: RockingMiner
What position do you want and why: Admin/Moderator
What will you contribute to this server: I can help with the players, enforce rules, and keep everyone happy!
Maturity(1-10): 8
Experience(staff): I have owned several servers and been mod on one.
Have you been banned before(please be honest): No
Can you donate to the server: No
Why should I pick you: I have a sense of humor, I am experienced and love to have fun!
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 1:58 pm
Accepted as Moderator until I make a Traini-Mod
MC_Warp
06/19/2013 9:15 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin
IGN: cdawg020499
What position do you want and why: Admin, because I want to help you make a server, and I like to help people. I want to be an administrator, because Admins have more authority over a server, and they can keep track of all of the griefers, hackers, spammers, etc.
What will you contribute to this server: I will contribute ideas on plugins, builds, etc to your server. I will also suggest staff names, and help with groupmanager.
Maturity(1-10): 10.
Experience(staff): I have owned, been an Administrator, a Helper, a Moderator, a Head-Admin, a Co-Owner, a VIP, and a Guard.
Have you been banned before(please be honest): Once, 3 years ago when I started playing Minecraft, but not again.
Can you donate to the server: No, sorry.
Why should I pick you: I have many attributes that could benefit the server, and I could make many suggestions, etc to also benefit the server. I hope you pick me.
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 1:56 pm
Accepted as Head-Mod sorry my other owner is stingy. I will make you Admin if you play on the server for 1 hour so my other owner will be quiet.
ThePEllican
06/19/2013 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: ThePellican
What position do you want and why: Admin, if that is your highest non-owner rank, because I have a lot of experience running servers seeing as I have run my own and I made about 50-75 dollars a month in donations.(Note the server cost about 50$ a month so we profited about 25$ a month.)
What will you contribute to this server: Experience, command experience, plugin experience, and the ability to assist players in almost any questions they have. I am also very loyal and would never grief nor hand out items to players, unless you wish me too. I am also do not discriminate and accept all genders, races, and sexual preferences and will not make any violent or emotionally harmful comments about said genders, races, etc.
Maturity(1-10): 9.0-9.5
Experience(staff):
Have you been banned before(please be honest):
Can you donate to the server:
Why should I pick you:
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 1:53 pm
Accepted as Admin come on when you are ready.
Fireblast_64
06/19/2013 8:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Builder application
IGN: Fireblast_64
Maturity: Out of 10 I will say around 8
Building skills out of 10: Around 7
Proof of previous builds: I made three SG's on Skellycraft old server.

IGN: Fireblast_64
What position do you want and why: I will take anything
What will you contribute to this server: Anything you need me to do!
Maturity(1-10): 8
Experience(staff): Skellycraft server and a small server a year ago.
Have you been banned before(please be honest): I do not recall being banned. So no.
Can you donate to the server: Sorry, but no.
Why should I pick you: Because I am trust worthy and I'm a penguin!
mrvanhalen93
06/20/2013 1:51 pm
You are accepted as builder for now when we get to know you you will skip Trusted then go to moderator. So accepted as builder for now. (If you're lucky we might make you mod within a couple of hours on the server)
Hackerbro1
06/19/2013 8:15 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
IGN: Hackerbro1
What position do you want and why: Admin because I like helping servers
What will you contribute to the server: More players and an even better server
Maturity (1-10): 8
Experience (Staff): I've been staff on 15+ servers
Have you been banned before (please be honest): twice because of my name
Can you donate to the server: sorry but I can't
Why should I pick you: I can manage the server when all the other staff isn't online and I can solve most problems that rise up between players. I can also advertise the server for you.
Thank you for reading this. I hope you choose me for admin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome