SANDBOXERS! A mindcrack styled server! Apply now!

MrBoomboxHD's Avatar MrBoomboxHD9/27/13 9:18 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 27
10/11/2013 5:45 pm
gasifsafas's Avatar gasifsafas
Sandboxers

Sandboxers is a cracked Mindcrack styled server with a friendly community! Or is to be...

That's right, Sandboxers is now accepting applications!

Rules:
1. Be friendly
2. Be fair
3. No griefing, but pranks are allowed
4. Spawn village is for everyone
5. No explicit language
6. HAVE FUN!

This is the application format.

IGN :

Name (Not required) :

Maturity Level : /10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers :

What you can give to the community :

Requirements :
1. You must be 10+ (which is an easy one)
2. You must be an active player
3. You must have Skype (though only messages are required, calling is preferred. I will probably message.)
4. You MAY have a YouTube and post a lets play if you like but this is not required, (Yes, I know I said these are requirements, but TOO BAD!)
5. You must HAVE FUN!

This is a bukkit server but only so I can install AuthMe. Otherwise, it is plain old vanilla. Make sure to include the words SAM LIKES HAM in your application somewhere otherwise you instantly get denied. Follow the application format otherwise you will instantly get denied.APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED, but please remember, due to more slots open, applications will open again soon.

I hope you apply, and I look foward to seeing your applications soon!

Edit : You're probably wondering why I extended the closing date. I feel I haven't allowed enough time for people to really think about their applications. Editing is allowed, but please remember to QUOTE THE POST YOU EDITED and post it with a message saying you edited. This will not matter. Thanks, MrBoomboxHD
MrBoomboxHD
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

gasifsafas
10/11/2013 5:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
I also pm'd you my application form
gasifsafas
10/11/2013 5:44 pm
Level 1 : New Network

Name (Not required) :Nick

Minecraft name :XxBLACKSOL27xX

Maturity Level : 8.5/10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers :Because i would like to play with other minecraft players who are experience and know the game well. I look forward to playing in this server. I would like to join a server where i can build peacefully and make new friends. I know the mindcrackers and subcribed to most of them. Im a great builder as i learned alot from the mindcrackers.

What you can give to the community :I can build big and nice buildings and monuments in the spawn village and also help others build. I'll be friendly to everyone and give them my trust.
IAMTHEGFORCE
10/10/2013 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN : IAMTHEGFORCE

Name : Gareth

Maturity Level : 8/10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : Because I've always been looking for server like this, and all the ones I have found were not very good and didn't have a good community. I would also like to come on here to make new friends and make a great community.

What you can give to the community : People say I'm a funny guy, so maybe I could bring some fun to the server. I can build and design some decent stuff, and I enjoy to explore and have fun.

My skype name is: iamthegforce

Thanks.
ElVecchi
10/09/2013 7:08 pm
Do you have Skype? : yes

What is it (if applies)? : live;juli_galaxia yes its all that with the : and the _

You told me that im accepted but please send me message via skype with the ip so i can enter and add me as a friend on skype i like to talk via skype
MrBoomboxHD
10/05/2013 4:00 pm
Congratulations to these people who have been accepted and will be contacted on skype shortly! EDIT :If you have not listed your skype and you were accepted, PLEASE DO SO NOW!

John Aaron | Aar0n
Jack | jacks1236
nugget2
Matt | matt_hero
Julian | ElVecchi
SuperKing00
Matt | Siks2
Ebrahim | EbreNas

These people, please review your applications. I will list your name, IGN, and reason.

Burke_Is_Pro | Tom Burke - Please add more info
Tommy1Boy | Thomas - Please add more info
calebwiebolt11 | Caleb - Please check spelling, grammar and add more info

Thanks to everyone, if you requested a pm, you will receive one soon.

Thanks,
~MrBoomboxHD
MrBoomboxHD
10/04/2013 6:54 pm
Applications are now officially closed. There has been a great amount of replies, and thanks to everyone who applied. You will probably receive a private message and/or reply on this thread tomorrow, as I am very busy today. I hope this hasn't and won't cause any inconveniences. Anyone who has been accepted will also be added on Skype pretty much straight after a reply on here. Once again, I would like to thank everyone who applied, this has been a great learning experience for me, and hopefully you as well.

Thanks,
~MrBoomboxHD
MrBoomboxHD
10/02/2013 7:49 pm
Any applications who have not replied to my previous post WILL BE DENIED! Please remember to respond if you haven't.

Thanks,
~MrBoomboxHD
tommy1boy
09/30/2013 12:34 pm
IGN : tommy1boy

Name (SAM LIKES HAM) : Thomas

Maturity Level : 10/10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : Because I would love a server that does not have griefers and raiders

What you can give to the community : I am an ok builder and i am a laugh (I think)
NostalgicBrowser
09/30/2013 11:27 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
pm me if im in thanks
~caleb
Burkee
09/30/2013 11:26 am
IGN : Burke_Is_Pro

Name (Not required) : Tom Burke (Skype is : tombo.burke)

Maturity Level : 9/10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : I think it would be really fun.

What you can give to the community : Redstone contaptions, Mob spawners, Witch farms, great builds.
NostalgicBrowser
09/30/2013 11:25 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
IGN : calebwiebolt11

Name (Not required) : caleb

Maturity Level : 9/10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : because iv been looking for a grate community of players to play survival with

What you can give to the community : i can give are community a good builder redstoner and all around fun person

SAM LIKES HAM

skype yes but no mic
EbraNasCR
09/30/2013 11:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
SAM LIKES HAM
IGN :EbraNas

Name (Not required) : Ebrahim

Maturity Level : 99

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : I feel and have shown great building methods, styles and samples and I would like to show them to the world

What you can give to the community : Peace, Authority, and most of all, an example

Do you have Skype? : Yes

What is it (if applies)? : en21760

~Regards, EbranasCR
Matt_Hero
09/30/2013 10:34 am
Yup, I have skype, it's matt_heroo
Feel free to add me
Mm8Realis
09/30/2013 7:22 am
Do you have Skype? : yes

What is it (if applies)? : tarakuons1

I would like to receive a pm if i'm accepted
osikXs
09/29/2013 9:11 pm
oh and please send me a pmed if i am accepted
osikXs
09/29/2013 9:01 pm
Do you have Skype? : I had an old one but i can make a new one when we start
osikXs
09/30/2013 9:03 pm
I just made a Skype, my skype name is osiks2
SuperKing00
09/29/2013 8:44 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
Do you have Skype? :Yes dont use it very much thought

What is it (if applies)? :SuperKing00
MrBoomboxHD
09/29/2013 5:07 pm
You all seem like VERY good applicants, and as far as I can see, you will all be accepted. But there are 2 more questions I kindly need to ask before I accept you. Also, please leave a message saying if you would like to be pmed if you are accepted.

Do you have Skype? :

What is it (if applies)? :

Thanks,
~MrBoomboxHD
osikXs
09/29/2013 3:35 pm
IGN siks2

Name (Not required) : Matt

Maturity Level :8-10 /10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : i have watched paulsoaresjr's mindcrack videos and now i think it would be really fun to play with other people oh and by the way SAM LIKES HAM
What you can give to the community : i can help build things and go on adventures with anyone, i would also help anyone out
SuperKing00
09/29/2013 12:09 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
IGN :SuperKing00

Name (Not required) :

Maturity Level :8 /10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers :I want to become a part of sandboxers because SAM LIKES HAM im sick to see really full servers with mean people and want to go into a nice decent about 30 people server

What you can give to the community : Im good at redstone so i think i can make a community auto farm or something like that.
ElVecchi
09/29/2013 12:08 pm
SAM LIKES HAM (so do I)

IGN : ElVecchi

Name (Not required) : Julian

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : I love minecraft community servers just like minecraft or hermitcraft Ive been in one once and its loveable! u can build in group and knowing that no one is going to explode your house!

What you can give to the community : I can give excelent buildings( I love buildings, maybe i can have a store to sell some stuff, I love doing potions maybe i can make a skelleton xp farm, who knows Ill do what the server people ask me to do!

Please send me a pm if accepted!
Matt_Hero
09/29/2013 8:45 am
IGN : Matt_Hero

Name (Sam likes ham) : Matt

Maturity Level : 7-8/10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : I used to be a part of another server that got shut down due to hosting problems, and ever since then I've been trying to find another server that I could play on and make friends.

What you can give to the community : I love doing community stuff whether it's building, fighting or even just goofing around.
Mm8Realis
09/28/2013 10:27 am
IGN : nugget2
Name (Not required)
Maturity Level : 7/10 Sam likes ham
Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : I've been searching for Mindcrack type server for a long time now. I like vanilla minecraft and good company to play with.
What you can give to the community : another player from Europe that loves minecraft
CosmicInsantiy
09/28/2013 5:16 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN : jacks1236

Name (Not required) :Jack

Maturity Level : 7/10

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers :Because I like things like this and I've been really looking for a servers like this!

What you can give to the community : I can make SOME good houses pixel art pretty good at minecraftness and awesome

(SAM LIKES HAM?)
J-Aaron-R
09/28/2013 4:26 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
IGN : Aar0n

Name (Not required) : John Aaron

Why you want to become part of Sandboxers : I want to become part of Sandboxers because I want to play 100% vanilla with other fellow minecrafters, share awesome ideas, play all sorts of community games, be inspired or inspire other players with my or their builds and most of all, I want to make more friends in the games that I play. Just like the Mindcrack server.

What you can give to the community : Fairly decent Houses.

SAM LIKES HAM
J-Aaron-R
10/03/2013 5:08 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner
Do you have Skype? : Yes

What is it (if applies)? : r.johnaaron
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome