A SAO/ALO server needs builders on a Technic Modpack

JBird2189's Avatar JBird21891/7/17 9:12 pm
1 emeralds 197 3
1/9/2017 9:59 pm
JBird2189's Avatar JBird2189
Hello I am JBird2189, I am the head builder for sunnetwork. I am tasked with finding new builders for a pack know as SAO/ALO, this pack is so large that is requires 10-20 builders, and it currently has 3... I am not gonna lie it is gonna be a lot of work, you will always be busy when you come on. Right now we are redoing spawn because the last head builder did terrible, that is why they brought me in. And in that build project alone, we need about 1000+ builds... Granted, the majority of that will be World Edit but, there is still the matter of building and having variety amongst the builds. And I know most of you are looking for this, there will not be payment in money. We really need the help, and if you have any desire for a challenge, this server is the place. I please do ask if you are interested, to reply to the following..

IGN:

Time-zone:

Past experiences as a staff (If any):

Links (exp: Imgur) to some of your builds:

Build style/specialty:

How long you can play:

Note: If you are not interested, but you might have a friend who is please refer them to this page
JBird2189
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2017 9:59 pm
JBird2189
Ku_Wah
JBird2189Hello I am JBird2189, I am the head builder for sunnetwork. I am tasked with finding new builders for a pack know as SAO/ALO, this pack is so large that is requires 10-20 builders, and it currently has 3... I am not gonna lie it is gonna be a lot of work, you will always be busy when you come on. Right now we are redoing spawn because the last head builder did terrible, that is why they brought me in. And in that build project alone, we need about 1000+ builds... Granted, the majority of that will be World Edit but, there is still the matter of building and having variety amongst the builds. And I know most of you are looking for this, there will not be payment in money. We really need the help, and if you have any desire for a challenge, this server is the place. I please do ask if you are interested, to reply to the following..

IGN:

Time-zone:

Build style/specialty:

How long you can play:

Note: If you are not interested, but you might have a friend who is please refer them to this page

Gl with this, I also tried building SAO only and came at a 250+ different type of houses. But in the end didn't continue due the lack of builders, so ye I hope you will get builders though.

~Ku_Wah

You are exactly right m8! It is tough, quite frankly my dedication has wavered from time to time. But, once we get the starting city done, it will get exponentially easier from there.
01/09/2017 8:53 am
Level 45 : Master Architect
Ku_Wah
JBird2189Hello I am JBird2189, I am the head builder for sunnetwork. I am tasked with finding new builders for a pack know as SAO/ALO, this pack is so large that is requires 10-20 builders, and it currently has 3... I am not gonna lie it is gonna be a lot of work, you will always be busy when you come on. Right now we are redoing spawn because the last head builder did terrible, that is why they brought me in. And in that build project alone, we need about 1000+ builds... Granted, the majority of that will be World Edit but, there is still the matter of building and having variety amongst the builds. And I know most of you are looking for this, there will not be payment in money. We really need the help, and if you have any desire for a challenge, this server is the place. I please do ask if you are interested, to reply to the following..

IGN:

Time-zone:

Build style/specialty:

How long you can play:

Gl with this, I also tried building SAO only and came at a 250+ different type of houses. But in the end didn't continue due the lack of builders, so ye I hope you will get builders though.

~Ku_Wah
01/08/2017 6:07 pm
JBird2189
No thanks, I think my owner desires to stay independent from other networks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome