[Hiring Staff and Builders!]SathuraRP

Danifix123's Avatar Danifix1231/16/13 10:20 am
1/25/2013 6:37 pm
Excudo's Avatar Excudo
Sathura

Story: A long time before the united state called Zathuria... Zathura was known as Sathura, Split into different states. A thousand year war ravaged between these completely different people! In one small town (YetToBeNamed!!! *READ BONUS 1*) there is peace... a place for newcomers to be welcomed into this amazing landmass! A tavern called "Luke's Pantry" (Devil_In_Person thought of it so it has been named after him!!!) and the markets of "Fixtrade" (Mine ) along with the barracks all sit neatly arranged in this town to the usage of anyone!... (This Story will be extended alot!!! Feel free to apply as a writer if you realy want to!!! )

Whats it about?

Sathura will be a steampunk Roleplay server! Existing out of nations and custom plugins!

We need you!

-Things marked with a " * " are required to be answered, Questions without it can be left out if you do not wish to answered...
-"IGN" is In Game Name
-Builders will help build the server... Programmers will develop plugins for the server and keep them in check... Admins will make sure rules are not broken and will help newcomers! Forum Moderators will monitor the forum post and accept or deny applications...

Builder Application:
Name:
*IGN:
*What type of building? (Eg. Terraforming, detail , landscape , etc.):
Email:
*Proof of previous builds and images of them:
Anything else?:

Programmer Application:
Name:
Plugins you have made? :
*IGN:
Anything else?

Artist Application (Texturepacks and logos):
Name:
*IGN:
Previous work:
Anything Else?:

Moderator Application:
*What is a flame war?:
*Do you have good grammer?:
*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?:
*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?:
*Is Ban always a solution?:
*IGN:
Anything Else?:

Admin Application: ____CLOSED TILL SERVER IS BUILT!!!____

Conceptualizer (Come up with new ideas and things like that!) :
*IGN
*Skype/Email:
*Idea for a nation:
*Idea for a opening:
Nations

NONE OF THESE ARE FINALIZED!!!

Sovyrate (Like russia!!!)

Proudly Sovyrate items: Vodka! Fur coats.
Where is Sovyrate?: South in the frozen wastelands
Building style: Russian, Log Cabins and Mosques

Skylei (Total Steampunk!!!)

Proudly Skylei items: Tough Boots! Climbing sticks.
Where is Skylei?: Mountains to the North!
Building style: Google "Minecraft Steampunk" At google images...

Klipyr (Ancient Civilization)

Proudly Klipyr items: Cocoa crops! , Poison darts...
Where is Klipyr?: To the eastern caverns
Building style: Giant rock statues and hidden cave systems!

Grandario (Grand Noble Civilization)

Proudly Grandario Items: Wine , Postal systems
Where is Grandario?: To the Western valleys
Building style: Here is an example

ONLY APPLY ONCE EVERY 24 HOURS For A Position!!!

Topic Moderators

-Danifix123 (Me)
-Devil_in_Person
-Simon0id
-martin3242028
Danifix123
Level 41 : Master Poro

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/25/2013 6:37 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Excudo
This is a windmill~~~
http://i.imgur.com/RVaE7f5.png
01/19/2013 7:02 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Cleber2532V
Moderator Application:
*What is a flame war?: A hectic argument against someone else or another group.
*Do you have good grammer?: Yes, I know how to use punctuation, capitalization, and how to correctly put together a sentence.
*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: Well if I haven't answered them already then I immediately as there questions. If I answer and they keep repeating the question then I will kick/warn them.
*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?: Currently I do not know. I can learn what it is and am willing.
*Is Ban always a solution?:No, not at all. A ban is only necessary when multiple repeating warnings,kicks, and punishments have been given. Or if someone has griefs or hacking. If I use the ban hammer to solve simple problems it just tells the player and the minecraft community to ignore this server and bring bad publicity.
*IGN:Cleber2532
Email:^
Anything Else?: I have had experience in moderating. I have moderated on bucketheroes, craftvizio, equinox, and some others. I know that players need attention from staff in order to get a satisfying experience on the server and when they ask a question we answer it in a polite way.

Admin Application: ____CLOSED TILL SERVER IS BUILT!!!____

I can also create logo's and am good with creating backgrounds for a site just thought and I can think of ideas if needed.
Thanks for your time,
Cleber2532
01/19/2013 6:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
yoshiistar
Oops sorry, I just saw the post on needing more builders, don't mind my Mod application if you don't need mods that much.
01/19/2013 6:41 pm
yoshiistar
*What is a flame war?: When people are fighting, crude jokes, insults, etc.
*Do you have good grammar?: Yes, and I actually noticed grammar is spelled wrong instead of some people who copy and paste. If you don't believe me google it.
*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: I would ask try to answer , I fit's a ridiculous question , I'll tell them to stop. If they don't I'll mute them for a minute , if they still talk back , I'll decide on a harder punishment .
*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?: I think it has to do with killing and stealing or something.
*Is Ban always a solution?: No, It's only a solution if they commit a crime repeatedly.
*IGN: yoshiistar
Email: I'll tell you in game, Just remind me
Anything Else?: If i get accepted I'll be very active and contribute at least 2 hours a day. If I have to go on a trip I will tell you . I've only been a mod on one server , so I'm a little familiar with commands. I'm not that familiar though. I'm a fair judge and I think carefully on bans. I hope I can apply as a mod and get the role
01/19/2013 2:16 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
xCpuMattx
Builder Application:
Name: Matthew Bowden
*IGN: xCpuMattx
*What type of building? (Eg. Terraforming, detail , landscape , etc.): Medieval and barbarian. Terraforming
Email: mattybowden95@hotmail.co.uk
*Proof of previous builds and images of them:
http://i.imgur.com/d6LGXbE.png - Barbarian Homes
http://i.imgur.com/N26ttw2.jpg - Catherdral (latest build - not finished yet)
http://i.imgur.com/DNdoBkf.jpg - Mountain range (malakvall)
http://i.imgur.com/PkG7aeJ.jpg - Mountain range (malakvall)
Anything else?: nope
01/19/2013 9:23 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster uwu
Shiva
NOTE: Moderator applications are closed for now, builders and programmers are more important at the moment.
01/19/2013 8:42 am
Level 20 : Expert Mage
Ryalaeth
What is a flame war?:Its where two people or more are constantly arguing about something

*Do you have good grammer?:i haz gud grama(Lol kidding, i can have good grammer if i want

*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?:Ask them to slow down. and ask one question at a time.

*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?:Roleplaying without the other player's consent and not giving the other character a chance to do anything about the emote example: Noob234 killed Awesomeplayer438!

*Is Ban always a solution?:No. sometimes you can solve it without banning.

*IGN:AtFreewilcreeper

Email:Same as the skype

Anything Else?:
01/18/2013 2:24 pm
Shiva
We need more builders, otherwise this is gonna take ages...
01/17/2013 5:19 pm
Excudo
Alright I guess i do need to get some pictures, I'm get right on to that..
01/18/2013 1:39 pm
Danifix123
Okay then!
Soon as thats up we will inform you on the results
01/17/2013 12:20 pm
Shiva
Jamziboys style of building is way different from ours, he often uses flat surfaces from what I've seen while we use 2-3 block thick walls to give all the buildings more detail, we also use alot of fences and buttons for even more detail on builds so people who think we're copying Jamziboy are COMPLETLY wrong.

All this "Hey you're copying this guy" is so freaking annoying.
01/17/2013 12:12 pm
Danifix123
Seems some people think we are copying some sort of Jamizboyz or something?

May I inform you I cannot watch youtube and not 1 of the builders watch it.
I googled it and I see no resemblance...
01/17/2013 11:37 am
Shiva
01/17/2013 10:14 am
Danifix123
All Accepted builders: I will be on NOW for a while to let you in etc.
zathuria.envioushost.com:25565
01/17/2013 8:00 am
Danifix123
That was going to be a long quote ^

Yes you have been accepted... I will send you details now.
Good idea! I like it
DIP you are a topic mod you can decide on your own. I trust you enough
01/17/2013 2:50 am
Tholdon
Story: Zathuria once known by the name of Sathura, under the zealous rule of the mad king, war sparked between the rebels and the imperial army a once peaceful world continent, divided by the ever seeking corruption of war majestic tree's to the Gods savagely cut down to fuel the engines of war for both sides, once fields of glowing golden wheat now lay scorched with flames of anger and the blood of the fallen. Treachery is all to familiar now within the continent of Sathura, as rebel commanders deploy scouts into the imperial armies camps gathering tactical information on their enemy, the imperial lay waste to the rebels homesteads with a iron fist the mad king rule.
It your time to decide will you fight with an iron fist and crush any resistance or will you fight for generations of freedom. Stand for what is right and you shall be rewarded.

(Just part of the story I thought of quickly if you want anything changing to your specifications like if I got some facts wrong just say and I will change it to fit the server idea.)
01/17/2013 2:38 am
Tholdon
Was I accepted or not.

Also if I may "inject" an idea on the server which would be to have a massive wheat-field using the:

/brush sphere 90% 60 10% water
/brush sphere seeds >farmland.

I can't remember if these are the exact commands but it is something like this, I my eye it would create a awesome feeling when walking up to the spawn / from the spawn going through a gravel path with a few mill's and windmills in the field and then using the Citizen plugin to create workers with a nice custom skin. This is just an idea and of course you do not have to use this but it would create an awesome feel to the city to make it not look apart of the war and more of a neutral faction between the other factions.
01/17/2013 7:36 am
Shiva
You are accepted as builder for Sovyrate, the russia-like state.

Already know about the brush commands but thanks anyways

I like the idea of the wheatfield a lot, will make it if everyone agrees with the idea.
01/16/2013 11:17 pm
Danifix123
Click to reveal
qball41102*What is a flame war?:A fight in online chat.
*Do you have good grammer?: Yes I do.
*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: I'd say please dont spam or I may mute you for 10 minutes.
*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?: Power-emoting or god-emoting is an act of forcing the result of one's actions on another character, typically without the other player's consent and not giving the other character a chance to do anything about the emote.
*Is Ban always a solution?: No, but if the problem gets to serious it will result in a ban.
*IGN: qball41102
Email: qball41102@yahoo.com
Anything Else?: If I make it in your server I will try to keep it safe and fun.

In Reply To qball41102

Pending till forums have been established!

As soon as the forums are established you will be informed if you were accepted or denied!
01/16/2013 11:14 pm
Danifix123
Click to reveal
ExcudoBuilder Application:
Name:Steven
*IGN:Excudo
*What type of building? (Eg. Terraforming, detail , landscape , etc.):Detailed buildings, houses
Email:stevenm101@hotmail.com
*Proof of previous builds and images of them:I don't have any images
Anything else?:Nopee

In Reply To Excudo

Pending

I am going to somehow need to see some of your buildings...
01/16/2013 11:13 pm
Danifix123
Click to reveal
Devil_in_Person
TholdonName: Chris

*IGN: Serbitaar090

*What type of building? (Eg. Terraforming, detail , landscape , etc.): Terraforming, medieval, fantasy, steampunk

Email: Ghostfang010@gmail.com

*Proof of previous builds and images of them: These are old builds, i have not been working on anything recently as I have been doing some World Painter maps and some of my own server stuff (this is on hold now) and building new techniques to apply stuff to pre-built buildings and other scenarios...

http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg

Anything else?: No.

Because I'm like the main builder atm (atleast I feel like I am lol) I'm just gonna answer you:

I personally don't really like your style of building, it has many big, flat surfaces with no detail at all which doesn't really look good, also it would be nice if you could show us some of your terraforming, since you applied for Terraformer aswell.

Anyways, I'll talk with the others about it and we'll see if you get accepted or not.

In reply to Tholdon and DIP

Luke (Devil_In_Person)all your suggestions are passed you can do them! The tavern was originally decided to be in a settlement though, The farm was more of a fun test on a new farm style.

In reply to Tholdon:
Your building style does not agree with Devil's Spawn and Grandario's style. However , it might just work for the nation in the snow (Russian like nation)
The cabins with a roof to the ground.

___Message to everyone:___

John Smiths Texture pack is the official one used on Sathura and used of course , while building it!
01/16/2013 10:01 pm
Excudo
Builder Application:
Name:Steven
*IGN:Excudo
*What type of building? (Eg. Terraforming, detail , landscape , etc.):Detailed buildings, houses
Email:stevenm101@hotmail.com
*Proof of previous builds and images of them:I don't have any images
Anything else?:Nopee
01/16/2013 4:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
qball41102
*What is a flame war?:A fight in online chat.
*Do you have good grammer?: Yes I do.
*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: I'd say please dont spam or I may mute you for 10 minutes.
*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?: Power-emoting or god-emoting is an act of forcing the result of one's actions on another character, typically without the other player's consent and not giving the other character a chance to do anything about the emote.
*Is Ban always a solution?: No, but if the problem gets to serious it will result in a ban.
*IGN: qball41102
Email: qball41102@yahoo.com
Anything Else?: If I make it in your server I will try to keep it safe and fun.
01/16/2013 4:00 pm
Tholdon
Name: Chris

*IGN: Serbitaar090

*What type of building? (Eg. Terraforming, detail , landscape , etc.): Terraforming, medieval, fantasy, steampunk

Email: Ghostfang010@gmail.com

*Proof of previous builds and images of them: These are old builds, i have not been working on anything recently as I have been doing some World Painter maps and some of my own server stuff (this is on hold now) and building new techniques to apply stuff to pre-built buildings and other scenarios...

http://i.imgur.com/2LXAx.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3zQjB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6hFT9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nvqlL.jpg

Anything else?: No.
01/16/2013 6:33 pm
Shiva
Because I'm like the main builder atm (atleast I feel like I am lol) I'm just gonna answer you:

I personally don't really like your style of building, it has many big, flat surfaces with no detail at all which doesn't really look good, also it would be nice if you could show us some of your terraforming, since you applied for Terraformer aswell.

Anyways, I'll talk with the others about it and we'll see if you get accepted or not.
01/16/2013 2:06 pm
Shiva
I have another idea, I was working on a castle in singleplayer a couple of weeks ago, we could use some of my schematics to make a big city out of it, would suit the spawn in my opinion ^^
01/16/2013 2:40 pm
Shiva
Actually.....nevermind, don't think a castle would suit the spawn, it would suit the Grand Noble Civilazation more, would love to build Grandario all by myself using my schematics and my style of building (example: http://imgur.com/a/JIzeN ), some people can help me ofcourse but they have to build in the exact style as me, otherwise some buildings won't look right.
01/16/2013 1:58 pm
Shiva
Can I re-build the farm later? I personally think it should be bigger, maybe like an open field or something....also I had another idea for the spawn area....we could build it like a settlement, meaning we build a keep on a hill and a little wood or cobble wall around it. Another thing I would like to suggest is that we all should use JohnSmiths texture pack, it has some nice features with the connected textures so roads/streets using cobble and stone brick will look better with it.
01/16/2013 1:35 pm
Danifix123
Status Update! After almost less than a hour we have started with the spawn area

First Building

Second building along with the first (Newest building is left it is a roofed farm)
01/16/2013 11:25 am
Danifix123
Click to reveal
martin3242028Moderator application :
What is a flame war? : People arguing online.
Do you have good grammar? : Yes.
What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: Ask them to slow down, ask one by one, If they persist then give them a warning, If continued then a temporary ban, If they try again a permanent ban is the answer.
What is Power Emoting on forum RP? : Power emoting describes the abuse of this system when players use emotes to describe an action that takes away the ability of another player to respond or prevent it.
Is Ban always a solution? : After a certain amount of warnings or a serious offence
IGN : martin3242028
Email : rann0chhuey@hotmail.co.uk
Anything Else? : I have much experience with being a moderator, on a server before i was head amin for around 4 months before the server became inactive and was shut down, I am very tolerant of rude people, I have a great sense of humour and a great person to talk to.

Also, when it's available I would like to apply for admin, or head admin.

-Rannoch

In reply to -Rannoch

Accepted

The forums will be up in less than a month. As soon as they are up you will be informed and promoted on the seperate website. For now you are granted permission to accept or deny applications on the planet minecraft forum
(Adding Moderators list now!)
01/16/2013 11:22 am
Danifix123
Click to reveal
cdawg020499Moderator Application
*What is a flame war?: I have no idea.
*Do you have good grammer?: Yes.
*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: I would answer them, and then, if continued, they would possibly be muted for 30 seconds.
*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?: I have no idea.
*Is Ban always a solution?: The only appropriate reason for banning someone, is if they grief, spam often, or hack. I believe that someone will eventually obey the rules, and if not, they may be kicked, or banned.
*IGN: cdawg020499
Email: I will give this piece of information only to you via private message.
Anything Else?: I am an individual who possess knowledge on many plugin errors, commands, and I am very tolerant of players. Thank you for the opportunity. -Chris

In reply to Cdawg's application:
Denied

If you want to reapply later recheck Power Emoting and Flame wars...
Okay so chris like most Roleplay servers we will be having an out of character / global chat...You seem like a good Minecraft moderator but not that much on Roleplay I suppose... After the server team is set up and organised I will contact you... I think you could still be a Forum moderator in the sections on hacking , Plugins and basic support. Also you can apply as a builder!
01/16/2013 10:47 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
martin3242028
Moderator application :
What is a flame war? : People arguing online.
Do you have good grammar? : Yes.
What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: Ask them to slow down, ask one by one, If they persist then give them a warning, If continued then a temporary ban, If they try again a permanent ban is the answer.
What is Power Emoting on forum RP? : Power emoting describes the abuse of this system when players use emotes to describe an action that takes away the ability of another player to respond or prevent it.
Is Ban always a solution? : After a certain amount of warnings or a serious offence
IGN : martin3242028
Email : rann0chhuey@hotmail.co.uk
Anything Else? : I have much experience with being a moderator, on a server before i was head amin for around 4 months before the server became inactive and was shut down, I am very tolerant of rude people, I have a great sense of humour and a great person to talk to.

Also, when it's available I would like to apply for admin, or head admin.

-Rannoch
01/16/2013 10:38 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Dolphin
MC_Warp
Moderator Application
*What is a flame war?: I have no idea.
*Do you have good grammer?: Yes.
*What would you do about a new player who is spamming you with questions?: I would answer them, and then, if continued, they would possibly be muted for 30 seconds.
*What is Power Emoting on forum RP?: I have no idea.
*Is Ban always a solution?: The only appropriate reason for banning someone, is if they grief, spam often, or hack. I believe that someone will eventually obey the rules, and if not, they may be kicked, or banned.
*IGN: cdawg020499
Email: I will give this piece of information only to you via private message.
Anything Else?: I am an individual who possess knowledge on many plugin errors, commands, and I am very tolerant of players. Thank you for the opportunity. -Chris
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome