Searching For A Large Mature Server Looking For Staff! [App]

PixelPause's Avatar PixelPause11/7/12 8:28 am
1 emeralds 165 7
11/23/2012 7:29 pm
PixelPause's Avatar PixelPause
Position: Admin (Your Choice Suits Me)

Name: Thomas

I.G.N: NukeDiamond

How long will you be on each day?: To be honest, on weekdays I would be on for about 2-4 hours, and on weekends I would be on for about 4-6 hours.

Personality: I am a very interactive person, that loves to use his sense of humour and friendliness in as many ways as possible. I love being noticed for my good deeds, and respected at all times. I am a very Visual Learner that describes things in a visual sense, and fashionable way. I am a picture perfect man, that likes things to be symmetrical and very inspiring.

Time-Zone: My Time-Zone is GMT+1100 (AUS Eastern Daylight Time) According to "whatismytimezone.com".

Are you a good builder?: I have regarded myself to being a very good builder in my opinion. I would rate myself 9 out of 10 because of my 'Must Be Perfect' idea, and my very patient life.

Maturity Rate: My maturity is best described as... "Occasionally Over The Top, Self Minded, and Personal". I like to consider my maturity level to be at about 9 out of 10.

How will you benefit the server?: I will benefit your wonderful server by.... Advertising, being friendly not just to staff, but to every other member. I know probably to much about plugins and how Minecraft works from the inside and out, and am very concentrated in my work. If I were to fall into these situations, I would do the following:

1. Were Asked To Build A New Spawn After A Mass-Grief Encounter (Over-Reacting): I would start off by asking the person behind the question, what they would like (Design, Colour, Features, Scale, Format and Position), and gather information on what I know to create the best possible spawn that would suit this type of server. I would create various demo's of the spawn, and decide which one best suits the audience, and which one is the easiest to find your way through and find information.
2. Advertise this server, with full detail and links:
I would yet again, ask the person behind the question what type they would like (Format etc.) and start by creating a small preview of each idea I have in my head. I would get started and create the best possible advertisement, with fully readable text and understandable language.

What would you do if someone hacks?: I would firstly find out what types of hacks they were using, track their I.P down and do the following.
1. If the player that has been hacking used a potentially dangerous hack that could cause damage to the server, what would I do:
I would straight away copy their I.P down, and type the following into the chat. /banip [I.P]... As simple as that with no hesitation what so ever. (As fast and smoothly as possible)
2. The player that has been hacking that is using a fly hack or harmful device that still counts as hacking in many peoples opinions, and the servers rules:
I would copy down their I.P, and type in the following in the chat. /banip [I.P]... Yet again.

Why should I choose you?:
I think you should choose me (NukeDiamond) because of the vass range of effort and consistency in my language, the amount of patience I have, the vass range of knowledge I have for plugins and other Minecraft related topics, the amount of time I will display to help you and your server out, and the amount of time it has taken you to read this whole application, which in turn can help you out in every possible way. I have 6 words to say... I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading my application and I hope you can inform me about my results whenever you can.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-= NukeDiamond =-

===================================================================
That was an application I posted earlier... Just looking for a Large server with people I can actually help. I would love to be apart of a large community with experienced staff and non-young owners (If you know what I mean)

===================================================================
This kind of offer does not come free-willingly and I am desperate to see replies.
PixelPause
Level 37 : Artisan Droid