1.8 Semi-Vanilla with Bukkit commands - All 1.8 features !

xToshirox's Avatar xToshirox9/12/14 1:04 pm
1 emeralds 364 7
9/21/2014 8:42 am
xToshirox's Avatar xToshirox
All the 1.8 features work ! Some bukkit commands work such as :
/sethome
/home
/marry
/ride
/wave
/bp
/msg
/tpa
/tpaccept
/tpahere
Server ip : 188.122.88.132:25795

Server rules :
Griefing is not allowed
Hacking is not allowed
Respect all staff and players
Have fun !
xToshirox
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2014 8:42 am
xToshirox
bump c:
09/18/2014 1:03 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Easy_Boy90
k ill play
09/18/2014 12:59 pm
xToshirox
bump c:
09/16/2014 1:25 pm
xToshirox
Bump c:
09/14/2014 9:34 am
xToshirox
Bump c:
09/13/2014 5:11 am
xToshirox
Bump c:
09/12/2014 1:18 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Jishwaah
Name: Josh

IGN: JR1410

Contact Info: Skype and ingame

Experience: On 6 servers, head-admin, admin, moderator x3 and co-owner. I also ran my owner servers, but not public, just for friends.

Skills: I really enjoy helping other people, and ensuring that staff do not take their roles too seriously to harass, discourage and annoy other players. I also like helping to ensure there is a safe divide between staff and players.

Maturity: 9/10, as I do enjoy playing with people, but not in a malicious or bad way, as that can risk my job and the security of the server.

Activeness: 7/10. I am not active too much, because as a student I am starting to take my university qualifications in the UK, and getting a job as a dentist requires a lot of time and dedication. I spend time playing my guitar as it is calming, rejuvenating and enjoyable. I have played minecraft since the 1.5 update, but know every block, their uses and things you can use them for to build.

What can you do for the server?: I can help it out, Bring more players in, Build for the server, keep it safe, I can ban griefers/hackers/people who break the rules. They are not welcome and jeopardise the security of our server. DDos threats I will not tolerate and they will immediately get an IP and player ban. They will not be able to even attempt it if I can stop them.

Trust worthy?: Yes very, I do not grief because it is rude, disrespectful and annoying. If the server has plots and plot traps are found, the player will get an appropriate temp ban and the plot will be reset. This is also intolerable. I hate people that do this.

Why do you want to be staff?: Because, first, Ive been looking for a server to be staff on and enjoy my time there, and help people. Second, I want to help servers that need help and want to help it grow and keep the server safe and just do anything I can for the server, which may mean advertising on my twitch and youtube accounts, (which is not very popular, but my friends watch )
I know most plugins and work excellently with the console (if I get access) and can easily identify trouble-causers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome