Sentro SMP[Whitelist][Survival][Mature]

Dayhunter7's Avatar Dayhunter74/7/14 7:51 pm
1 emeralds 149 2
4/10/2014 10:47 pm
jk204's Avatar jk204
Hello at Sentro SMP we are a small whitelisted community that focuses on developing
a friendly relationship between players and staff alike if you are interested in joining our ranks then
please fill out the following app and we will get to you as soon as possible.

http://sentrosmp.enjin.com/whitelist

Events:

Our server offers a variety of events to keep players active one of these events is once we achieve an active player base we will introduce "Friday Night Enderdragon fight" and a few others.
Also in addition we reward the server voters custom ranks for achieving a certain amount of votes these include so far;

Member Rank- You get a Member prefix, you achieve the full respect of staff, and you are recognized as a member looking to better the community. Also you get a kit that improves your experience.

Please take note that we are looking for a mature community so if you don't act mature you can and will be removed.
Dayhunter7
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect