Serenity! Sick of griefers? Sick of BS? Mature community!!

awesomedude71's Avatar awesomedude717/22/11 8:37 am
1 emeralds 169 2
7/22/2011 12:19 pm
MazeManiac's Avatar MazeManiac
Hello,
Serenity isn't your ordinary server. It is designed and continues to be designed for a mature audience that enjoy MMORPG's and creativity. There is an application screening process in order to secure the server from grief and hackers. This server is an Amazing community it's definitely "something else" If your search for an amazing Server continues visit our website your Search may be over!
24/7 Hamachi Enabled... Low Lag Almost none... Dedicated Server Extremely secure! website: http://utopiaworldz.webs.com/ Follow directions carefully so your time is not wasted! We make a support file for every applicant which helps us secure the server from hackers and it also gives us a very powerful tool for supporting any issues that you may encounter! what are ya waiting for Join Today!!!
awesomedude71
Level 1 : New Miner