Serious Roleplay Server [Wanting Builders&Staff&LoreWriters]

adventurequest's Avatar adventurequest6/18/13 12:01 pm
1 emeralds 1.5k 84
8/18/2013 9:31 am
SteelSpecter's Avatar SteelSpecter
I`m creating a serious Roleplay Server and i really need Builders,Staff,Lorewriters
I already have hosted a 24/7 server.

NO MORE STAFF MEMBERS

The Staffs Job: Pretty normal make sure people follow rules,make sure they always stay in char

The Builders Job: The builders will help me make lots of of medieval citys&towns&buildings.

The Lore Writers Job: The LoreWrites and me will create the lore of the server.

The Banner Maker Job: Will create our server banner

The Idealist Job: Will come up with ideas on what to create/improve/add/remove

Each Person who helps the server grow by helping us with one of these jobs will have their own place in our Hall Of Fame

Staff Application
Maturity Level: 1-10
Experience: 1-10 (Please explain why you picked the number you choose)
Plugin Experience: 1-10 (Which plugins are you familiar with)
Have you ever been staff on another server?: (If you have please tell which server and what position)
Why should i pick you?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Can you follow orders?:
If someone told you (insert name here) is hacking what would you do?: (Probably most important question)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Builder Applications
How long can you play per day?:
Why should i pick you?:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Redstone and Command block experience 1-10:
This server is medieval can you build medieval buildings?:
What is your specification in building medieval buildings?: (Like what are you best at in building medieval buildings)
Can you terraform? (If you can you will be insta-accepted (must have proof)
Please post some of your builds here:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LoreWriter Application
Maturity Level:1-10
Experience:
Sample: (Write a sample here)
Do you have proper grammar?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BannerMaker Application
Sample: (Post a banner) (The better it is the better your chance is)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idealist Application
Can you come up with ideas:
Can you notice something most people wouldnt:
Can you view stuff from a diffrent aspect?:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NO MORE STAFF MEMBERS
adventurequest
Level 30 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/18/2013 9:31 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SteelSpecter
How long can you play per day?: Minimum of an hour per day, max of six.
Why should i pick you?: I'm talented at building when I have motivation, otherwise they're still pretty good, an honest person, I'm a roleplay fanatic, and I think I could help the server develop.
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since the days before the hunger bar.
Redstone and Command block experience 1-10: 6-7
This server is medieval can you build medieval buildings?: Is bacon delicious? (Yeah, I can.)
What is your specification in building medieval buildings?: The insides are my strength, though I can make a pretty good guild hall or castle.
Can you terraform? (If you can you will be insta-accepted (must have proof): I really don't know, never tried. though I'm pretty sure I could.
Please post some of your builds here: I've never officially done a build, and was hoping to make my debut here actually.
IGN: Durpstar
06/28/2013 7:14 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
Supercarrot63
RedstoneMastR
adventurequestJust to let everyone know RedstoneMasteR is no longer a staff member.

Yea because you are fucking retarded. You IP banned me for "disrespecting staff". wasn't disrespecting you. I will now though you fucking small dick terrorist

You're not getting any kind of rage from us Redstone. So you hacked us. We had a backup. So you opped all your accounts. We banned them all. So you sent us some PM's. Big freaking deal. Get over yourself man, it isn't worth it. If you are serious in what you say then clearly hacking us has become your #1 priority and taken over your life. Go hang with some friends or do something productive. Don't waste your time chasing a dream you can't catch. And I do in fact feel bad about the way i talked to you before you got banned, and I am sorry for that. I should not have been so judgmental, and I will take responsibility for that. But that doesn't justify the way you responded. So sorry about what I did but you have taken it a bit far.
06/27/2013 7:15 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
cocoboi
is it a crack..
06/27/2013 3:01 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Tayliscious
can u whitelist me on the server not for a job but to play on it
IGN: Tayliscious
rp experience: i have tried servers with lots of peeps but i want a newer one where i can be there from the beggining
06/28/2013 7:09 pm
Supercarrot63
Sorry, server is not public yet. We are still working on it.
06/24/2013 4:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
shuisman
staff app
Maturity Level: 8/10 i do laugh at alot of jokes so im not perfect but i will not abuse this rank because im not a childish kind of guy
Experience: 8/10 as you will see i have had very much experience
Plugin Experience: 7/10 multiverse, rpg plugins that add spells (i know a few) and all basic permissions plugin
Have you ever been staff on another server?: yes i have, I own my server and i have been admin on several but most have been taken down. example: jinxcraft, mcctf and a small no-name vanilla server
Why should i pick you?:because i have experience at doing this job and i would like to help
How long have you been playing minecraft?:roughly 3 years (since late alpha)
Can you follow orders?:I can do whatever i have to do.
If someone told you (insert name here) is hacking what would you do?: i would ask them if they had screen shots and tell them to post on the forums so i can look at them and decide if they are hacking or not. if they don't have screen shots i will tell them to get them next time they see someone hacking
06/28/2013 7:09 pm
Supercarrot63
MY GOD GUYS, IF YOU EVEN READ THE FIRST PAGE YOU WOULD KNOW WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE STAFF!
06/24/2013 2:59 pm
Evanosity
Red I need the IP
PM me plz
06/23/2013 9:36 am
Supercarrot63
Congratulations to all who were accepted, can't wait to meet ya.

~SC63, Co-Owner~
06/23/2013 9:02 am
adventurequest
Just to let everyone know RedstoneMasteR is no longer a staff member.
06/24/2013 11:26 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
RedstoneMastR
-snip-
06/22/2013 7:59 am
Evanosity
Red I did apply
Page 5
06/21/2013 7:19 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Enderdragon
Act
Tutto200Adventurequest am I accepted or rejected for the application?

Give him some time to review the applications. He is not on, so just wait.
06/21/2013 7:18 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Tutto200
Adventurequest can I get a reply on my application?
06/21/2013 6:21 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Enderdragon
Act
Lore App
Maturity Level: 9
Experience: I used to write mini novels, and I enjoyed making them.
Sample: The sword of Defiance will send any man into a stinging bellowing pain.
Do you have proper grammar? Of course, I am such a grammar Nazi.

Admin App (I know you are not accepting these, but I want to give it a shot)
Experience: 10, I am very experienced with moderating and helping the community. I have worked with many servers grow from the ground up, and I am usually easy to get along with.
Plugin Experience: 2, but I do know how to use Core Protect to see who griefed, and what had happened there. I am very good with World Edit as well, and factions. Gave myself a low rating because I do not know how to set them up, or edit them to your liking.
Have you ever been staff on another server?:
Co owner on Widow PVP ( 192.210.233.137 )
and co owner on ( ezeecraft.com )
Head moderator on aeroverse ( aeroverse.cu.cc:25583 )
Head moderator on DaedraCraft ( daedragodz.com )
Head moderator on DopeCraft ( mc.dopetothecraft.com )
Admin on Camelot ( 108.178.3.169:25565 )
Admin on NoooosePVP ( 192.95.22.38:25589 )
Why should i pick you?: I can bring strictness and moderation to your server. Strictness is key to a good server, to make sure everyone has fun. There does need to be rule enforcing to make sure everyone has fun. I think I can also bring trustworthyness and leadership to the group. I will watch over the members, and make sure they are playing correctly. If another staff member needs help, I will lead them into the right direction.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: Around 2 years.
Can you follow orders?: Yes, I like to follow orders, makes me feel like I accomplish things.
If someone told you (insert name here) is hacking what would you do?: Trace their IP, ban them, find out all there info, and spread the word about him/her. Before I do that though, I would tell the owner immediately, they should always be first to know. Have no tolerance with these kind of people.
06/22/2013 1:05 pm
adventurequest
Accepted

-Red
06/21/2013 6:16 pm
Binkinator
Idealist Application
Can you come up with ideas: Yes and usually when I work on projects like this I would make an idea list then choose the ones that sound the best and expand off of them.
Can you notice something most people wouldnt:Yes I feel that I can notice smaller details then most people can't.
Can you view stuff from a diffrent aspect?: Yes before I pursue an idea I usually take it in from a different perspective and see how someone else would view it.
Are you scared to say your opinion?: No if I think something wont work out or be good I explain why I think it is a bad idea instead pf just saying that it's bad.
06/21/2013 4:39 pm
guitargirll
Builder:
How long can you play per day?: almost anytime
Why should i pick you?: I've been a builder on a couple servers before
How long have you been playing minecraft?: less than a year
Redstone and Command block experience 1-10: 6, pretty ok at redstone
This server is medieval can you build medieval buildings?: yes!
What is your specification in building medieval buildings?: castles
Can you terraform? (If you can you will be insta-accepted (must have proof): no :/
Please post some of your builds here: (a castle I built)
http://metaltowelgamingmc.enjin.com/profile/6401708/pics/detail/album_id/299122#pid=1837880
06/21/2013 4:26 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Mage
Tutto200
Idealist Application

Can you come up with ideas: Absolutely! I have many ideas that I'm glad to share, ideas that can be RP events, adventures, ect. Along with creating ideas I can find the bad ones; by performing tests and by using my general knowledge of people/players 'wants' (but of course making them comply with whatever you may want).
Can you notice something most people wouldn't: I would assume so. I can pick up signals, have great logic on observation and deduction, aswell as being able to psychologically analyse people and other life.
Can you view stuff from a different aspect?: Yes, I can put myself in others position with ease (being a lover of philosophy helps), able to see the different points to biotic, abiotic and abstract (basically how it effects/is effected/is seen abstractly, environmentally, physically, mentally, ect).
Are you scared to say your opinion?: Not at all; everyone should have an opinion.
06/21/2013 3:49 pm
Evanosity
Builders get auto entry if they can terraform right?
06/21/2013 10:58 am
adventurequest
bump
06/20/2013 5:14 pm
Evanosity
I did
Someone said that you don't need idealists
06/21/2013 5:47 pm
adventurequest
Evan apply and RedstoneMasteR can go fuck himself.
Im the owner not him

-Red
06/21/2013 5:58 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pixel Painter
munchiesyum
He did apply page 5 man !
06/20/2013 5:34 pm
RedstoneMastR
We don't

BTW, I am an admin on this server. Admins provide ideas also to improve the server. That makes 4 idealist :p
06/20/2013 4:56 pm
Evanosity
How many idealists do you have?
Hint hint
06/20/2013 5:09 pm
adventurequest
Only one so far..We are having techical issues but post an application and we`ll see how it goes!

-Red
06/20/2013 3:48 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
06/20/2013 3:59 pm
RedstoneMastR
We have 2 lore writers already. One of them is the server's Head-Admin
06/20/2013 3:48 pm
Evanosity

k
06/20/2013 3:42 pm
Evanosity
Okay. Could you get back to me if you ever need an idealist?
06/20/2013 3:44 pm
RedstoneMastR
I will, but it is very unlikely that we will in the future :p
06/20/2013 3:25 pm
Evanosity
Evanosity's App for Idealist
Can you come up with ideas: Yes. I love coming up with new ideas and creating new things. Plus, I play MC WAY too much, and MC is about building and coming up with cool ideas, so someone who plays MC so much would be pretty creative. From an early age, I played(still do) with Lego, and I love making new things with them.
Can you notice something most people wouldn't: Yes. Say one block is out of place, or something is spelt wrong. I can notice. Sometimes I'm lazy and my senses are down, though most times I am on the ball.
Can you view stuff from a different aspect?: Yes. I am pretty empathetic and can view different situations (and things!) from different angles.
Are you scared to say your opinion?: No. I am a pretty open person.

I should probably mention that I don't play on many servers so I could invest a lot of time in this.
06/22/2013 1:03 pm
adventurequest
Accepted -Red
06/20/2013 3:40 pm
RedstoneMastR
We do not need any Idealist. We only need builders currently
06/20/2013 11:44 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
msilver1
Builder Applications
How long can you play per day?: 6-10 hours per day
Why should i pick you?: Im ana amazing builder also am a moderator. I've contibuted to building over 5 servers that are modern cities with job plugins and clear lag and shop plugins and Tekkit plugins and much more
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Redstone and Command block experience 1-10: 9.7
This server is medieval can you build medieval buildings?: Of course im amazing at building old looking cottages.
What is your specification in building medieval buildings?: (Like what are you best at in building medieval buildings) Cities and small villages
Can you terraform? i am learning ik that
Please post some of your builds here: Cookiecraft Techge3ks prison server faction servers and much more

http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/06/40/63 ... s.w654.jpg Ik how to do it its invloving irregularity and nothing like blocks more modern. This makes worlds have more terraform to it.
06/20/2013 11:53 am
RedstoneMastR
This is your 3rd builder application you have submitted for this thread. Please stop spamming
06/20/2013 2:53 am
Level 20 : Expert Artist
GamexHub
I would offer the server a plugin manager if I could =(
06/20/2013 4:13 am
RedstoneMastR
We have enough staff. We don't need a plugin mananger, I already offered it to the owner. We only need builders. No other ranks are wanted right now.

I am an Admin on this server.
06/19/2013 7:12 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
LoadingShoe
Builder Application

How long can you play per day? It really depends on your server. If it is a nice place to attend, I could spend a few hours per day building my projects.

Why should I pick you? To be quite honest, it looks like you need me more than I need you. Im an expirienced builder, but I would consider myself above the norm in the sense that I am versatile and need no previous experience to make something that you would consider "good". Building is easy. I just need space.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I've been on and off since alpha. So...quite some time.

Redstone and Command Block experience: If were talking about the new redstone, then none. I havent touched minecraft for 7 months so anything new since then is outside my knowledge of the game. Hardly matters anyway. New things can be mastered within hours. I have, however, built a revolving piano playing sheet music designed by the player using the old redstone.

I have built medieval structures before. I wish that I had screenshots of them. I usually have documents of my work, but my last works have been deleted due to a sever abandonment on the admin's side. Either way, it's easy.

Can you terraform? With the editor? Sure.

Some builds:

Here are my old builds. I havent documented my recent ones, as I've mentioned. Check the dates and see for yourself. My unfinished university was built legitimately. I smelted all of that stone myself. It was on a survival server.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/loadingshoe/

Heres documentation of that piano:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CNzvnZefHF0

Also, I would advise against calling potential recruits "dipshit" as it hurts the community.
06/19/2013 3:55 pm
msilver1
Builder Applications
How long can you play per day?: 6-10 hours per day
Why should i pick you?: Im ana amazing builder also am a moderator. I've contibuted to building over 5 servers that are modern cities with job plugins and clear lag and shop plugins and Tekkit plugins and much more
Redstone and Command block experience 1-10: 9.7
This server is medieval can you build medieval buildings?: Of course im amazing at building old looking cottages.
What is your specification in building medieval buildings?: (Like what are you best at in building medieval buildings) Cities and small villages
Can you terraform? i am learning ik that
Please post some of your builds here: Cookiecraft Techge3ks prison server faction servers and much more

http://img.wonderhowto.com/img/06/40/63 ... s.w654.jpg Ik how to do it its invloving irregularity and nothing like blocks more modern. This makes worlds have more terraform to it.
06/19/2013 3:34 pm
rileypaul96
Maturity level: 10
How long can you play per day?: couple of hours
Why should i pick you?: I am an Architect on Ravand.org, and I am very adept at worldedit
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 Year
Redstone and Command block experience 1-10: 10
This server is medieval can you build medieval buildings?: like nobodies business
What is your specification in building medieval buildings?: Small Gothic Houses - Giant Hogwarts style Castles
Can you terraform?: Yes I Can with both world-paint and world-edit.
06/19/2013 3:29 pm
msilver1
Staff Application
Maturity Level: 9.5
Experience: 9 I've been a moderator on cookie craft which is a server rising from the shadows and have been a guard on prisontech. When things go wrong fix them.
Plugin Experience: 8 The shop plugin and world edit and anti grief.
Have you ever been staff on another server?: Prison tech for a while and then i still am actively involved in Cookie Craft
Why should i pick you?: Im mature know how to handle problems and know everything there is to know about minecraft and being a grey moderator.
Can you follow orders?: Of course im a definate follower and I wont let you down.
If someone told you msilver1 is hacking what would you do?: I would first ask for evidence which is the main problem with moderators some just beilieve and kick them for no reason at all. You have to problem solve. Get evidence get bystanders get all the information then go to conclusions. I have a skype and can use that chat thing everyone in minecraft uses hmm teamspeak and my email is matthewsilver9@gmail.com. Email me urgent because another server wants me to moderate and i really wanna participate in this one. Thanks look forward to working for you.
06/19/2013 4:57 pm
adventurequest
Read the start page dipshit
06/19/2013 5:12 pm
msilver1
ik i just made a builder one
06/19/2013 2:53 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
Torteval
How long can you play per day?:3-4 hours
Why should i pick you?: I have lots of experience in medievel builds and i LOVE building :3
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 year
Redstone and Command block experience 1-10: redstone, fine. CB not so good :l
This server is medieval can you build medieval buildings?:As i said above, yes.
What is your specification in building medieval buildings?: (Like what are you best at in building medieval buildings) houses, palaces and stuff but not ships
Can you terraform? (If you can you will be insta-accepted (must have proof) have no idea what that is but if you mean world edit then yes.
Please post some of your builds here:im sorry i dont have any pictures, i dont know how to take them on mac
06/19/2013 10:09 am
Level 22 : Expert Nerd
pancakegirl123
Experience: 10, I have been co-owner 3 times, admin 4 times, and mod 10 times
Plugin Experience: 5 I'm good with factions, world edit, and messaging.
Have you ever been staff on another server?: Yeah, a lot, But I'll tell you one. Creationation.eu
Why should i pick you?: I am highly experienced and I can help.
Can you follow orders?: yes
If someone told you (insert name here) is hacking what would you do?: I would tp to see what they were doing, kick and say stop, or if its really bad, I would ban.
06/19/2013 1:50 pm
adventurequest
Please apply for something else staff positions are taken
06/19/2013 9:41 am
Lol_Its_Lel
Lore app:
Maturity Level: 10
Experience: 10
Sample: The city Dovakin the capital of Alkar. It was a peaceful city where all the The Orcs, Prospering Humans, Battle Dwarves and of course the Brutal Elves they all lived in peace but the king Ori of Orcs claimed war on the Elves and the elves fought hard but couldn't fight well enough after all they were in the middle of a ceremony for the new king Solir. The orcs defeated the elves leaving only a few left to continue the race of the elves. So right then the war began. The orcs then attacked the Dwarves and the dwarves fought and the city of Dovakin crumbled to pieces. Orcs were to powerful. Now the Humans were building there fortunate land for a new town despite the crumble of Dovakin they were building underground and made a special path of gravel to the base. Orcs were powerful enough to destroy every race and make their cities crumble to pieces now there was only one way to end this to go to the continent Abia, Abia was the home of the ugly Goblins but they had no choice so the elves got there first they made a camp and settled down. TO BE CONTINUED IF ACCEPTED
Do you have proper grammar? Yes
06/19/2013 9:26 am
Lol_Its_Lel
Maturity Level: 10+
Experience: 10 Cause I own 3 servers with more than 100 people and I am good with other players
Plugin Experience: 8 Im familiar with pex world guard and world edit factions and hg
Have you ever been staff on another server?: Well I cant remember some of the names but the ones I remember are: ReedemCraft ViperCraft NewbieCraft and LolCraft
Why should i pick you?: Well I work hard with other people and I love roleplay servers I can work well with lore and other things
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 days after it came out
Can you follow orders?: Yes very well
If someone told you Awesomeman123 is hacking what would you do?: (Probably most important question) I would instantly ban the player and tell him to not hack and I would contact him and say if you want to get back on then you must remove hacks but he comes on still with hacks and I ban him forever
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome