Seriously Trying to do a Group Thing

MrMattbiscuits's Avatar MrMattbiscuits7/26/18 5:44 pm history
7/27/2018 4:19 pm
Busied's Avatar Busied
Hey guys! I'm Mateo AKA MrMattbiscuits and I used to play Minecraft for Youtube. But playing single player is boring to do and I can't seem to find a server I like. But over the past year or so, I've had this idea brewing for my own story-driven Minecraft server. That being said I need a group of people who play PC that would be dedicated to doing this...and I need A LOT of people. Everything from builders to redstoners, voice actors to script writers, map makers to graphic designers. Also may need someone willing to host the server. If you think you might be interested, apply below in the following format:

IGN:
DISCORD (must have):
POSITION:

SERVER EXPERIENCE (if any):
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE:

LOCATION (for working out time zones):
HOW MANY HOURS YOU CAN PLAY / WORK:
MrMattbiscuits
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Busied
07/27/2018 4:19 pm
Level 1 : New Network

IGN: Godphree
DISCORD (must have): Godfree#3254
POSITION: Builder, Script Writer

SERVER EXPERIENCE (if any): I have been a part of many projects (I will only include those of RP). I worked with a YT'er by the name of Samgladiator, SaverMySaber, MooseCraft, Small work with building for Aphmau.
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have had MC since 2012.

LOCATION (for working out time zones): United Kingdom
HOW MANY HOURS YOU CAN PLAY / WORK: Depends on when I am busy or not, I work on Wednesdays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
diamonstar7776
07/27/2018 11:09 am

IGN: diamondstar7776
DISCORD (must have): lettucehavealook#7712
POSITION: voice actor/script writer

SERVER EXPERIENCE (if any): I was an Admin/Co-Owner on a small server about a year ago before it unfortunately had to shut down due to financial issues
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I've been playing minecraft for about 6 years and PC for 4 years

LOCATION (for working out time zones): GMT/ English timezone
HOW MANY HOURS YOU CAN PLAY / WORK: upto 6 hours a day
PandaCub1
07/27/2018 10:25 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Cowboy

IGN: PandaCub1
DISCORD (must have): PandaCub1#9929
POSITION: Builder, Body-Actor (If needed)

SERVER EXPERIENCE (if any): n/a
MINECRAFT EXPERIENCE: I have played for over four years on Multiplayer and Singleplayer worlds

LOCATION (for working out time zones): PST (California)
HOW MANY HOURS YOU CAN PLAY / WORK: 1-3 every weekday
Sir_MicKy
07/27/2018 1:42 am
Sir_MicKy
Sir MicKy #3934
voice actor, builder
i was a server admin for NightFall MC for 2 years
I've been playing minecraft since the early 1.5 days
Texas
as many as needed
Atlanthea Staff
07/26/2018 11:33 pm
Level 1 : New Network
You could check out our Minecraft server. It is a society roleplay, join us @ discord.gg/TVKVDD6
dragonblaster209
07/26/2018 9:57 pm
IGN: dragonblaster209
Discord: Adamza631
Position: helper or mod is what I’m requesting I can create magnificent red stone contraptions if you need any help with that.

Server experience: I have no server experience.
Minecraft experience: I’ve been playing Minecraft since 2012 and been doing a lot of single player. I have played in many servers. I have been creating many red stone contraptions since red stone came out.

Howmany hours I can work/play: since it is summer I can play/work 3-4 hours a day maybe more. Once school is back I can work/play for 1or maybe 2 hours a day on week days and up to 2-3 on weekends.
MrMattbiscuits
07/27/2018 12:44 am
Hey, couldn't add you on discord (I think you're missing a number). But you can add me (MrMattbiscuits#3988) and I can talk to you there about my specific requirements.
foreshxdow
07/26/2018 9:44 pm
Not exactly applying, but what would this project be? Do you have a vague idea or something you can give us?
Wereyoi
07/26/2018 10:48 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Dragon
Agreed, what are you looking for us to do?
MrMattbiscuits
07/27/2018 12:39 am
history
So basically it's a story driven roleplay smp where we literally just play to finish the game but with twists (Herobrine is involved). It would also be vanilla.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome