▓SERVER 1.10 - 1.XX ▓ ACCEPTING STAFF

-AtreyuYT's Avatar -AtreyuYT1/7/17 8:36 pm
1 emeralds 109 2
1/7/2017 8:39 pm
-AtreyuYT's Avatar -AtreyuYT
We are currently looking for staff members to keep the server under-control. As of now we don't have enough to cope with the player count. If you think you are up to par. We are currently working on a new staff system that will create a more structured game play experience.

[center]IP: [b]CrypticChaos.hosthorde.net[/b]
Version: [b]1.10-1.XX.X[/b]

[b]How will my application be accepted? How will I know?[/b]
[spoiler]- You will receive a private message from Administration about your application and the outcome.
- Donations may give you a better chance of staff!
- If we think you would be a good candidate for the position, we will inform you via private message that you are being considered.

[b]Warning: This does not mean your application is accepted or denied. This just means that we think that you would be good for the position but you might need some work.[/b][/spoiler]

I would also like to clear some things up, please understand that messaging us, asking to view your staff application will end up getting your staff application [b]DENIED[/b]

If you do not follow the format your application will be [b]DENIED [/b]and you will not be able to apply for another whole month. If you are found copying others staff applications you will be denied.

[b]REQUIREMENTS[/b]:
[spoiler]Must be 12 years of age to apply.
Must have Skype and Discord.
Must join the server![/center][/spoiler]

[b] - If you are caught abusing powers you will be removed from the staff team and banned (If you are banned or not depends on what you have done.).

- If you are not active you will also be removed from the staff team.[/b]

Warning: [b] Must join server, you will receive a message on the server, if you got accepted or declined. [/b]
-AtreyuYT
Level 1 : New Explorer