Server advertisers/staff/helpers

Wise Predator's Avatar Wise Predator6/26/12 10:32 am
1 emeralds 100 2
6/26/2012 11:55 am
Thewolf321's Avatar Thewolf321
Proxis.sytes.net:1111
NEED MORE MEMBERS AND STAFF TO HELP OUT RUN THIS SERVER ANY HELP I WOULD LOVE

A great server to feel cosy but at the same time raiding and brutal death is allowed do whatever you want on this server, not too many rules to limit you so go ahead and build and have fun!

This server lets you be a psycho or a homy guy, you can rely on staff to make sure none is doing something that isnt fair (out of the rules) and know that you can do whatever you want as long as they are within the rules

have fun and raid or hide and make a secret base or maybe even make a town and not worry
we have a shop, pvp arena, jail for assholes, luck tower( find out what that is in the server) and more

we have plugins such as: essentials, factions, nocheat, worldguard, worldborder and heaps more

The server owner is WisePredator
Wise Predator
Level 2 : Apprentice Network