✖✖✖SERVER BUILDER FOR HIRE ✖✖✖

MickMac123's Avatar MickMac1237/19/13 7:22 am
1 emeralds 106 2
7/19/2013 9:19 am
DAP's Avatar DAP
Hello There!
My name is MickMac123 or Michael and I am a server builder.
I have built many things over the time that I have played Minecraft and I have played since InfDev. I can build most things from Pixel Art too Server Lobbies and my specialty is Server Spawns and HUBs / Lobbies.

What you need
For me to do some building for you, you only need a few things, they are
- Have a portforwarded server
- Have WorldEdit
- Have a dedicated Host or a server box (server not ran from your computer)

If you would like me to show you one of my most recent spawns that I have made add me on skype and I will personaly show you on my whitelisted server. I am a very trustful person and I have been a staff on many peoples server and I have personally build many spawns for others varying in size from 16x16 to 200x200. I will not promise that your spawn will be finished in a day but depending on the size and the ammount of detail, I will beable to create your dream build in just a matter of days.

I feel that I am fit for the job because I personally own two servers running off a dedicated Machine and I have alot of experience with plugins and configuration files.

Want me to help with your server?
Add me on Skype! my name is: 'beaconcraft'

Thank you very much guys and I do appreciate feedback!

-MickMac123
MickMac123
Level 1 : New Network