Server in development? Need help with builds & general help

MylennaTheLoner's Avatar MylennaTheLoner9/21/15 4:55 am
1 emeralds 309 2
9/21/2015 8:13 am
GnaaaaR's Avatar GnaaaaR
Hello guys, I need some help!! I would appreciate maybe some recommendations, or help in the financial area. I'll be hosting a minecraft server soon, I'm going to be using Weebly for my site. Butttttt.... I'll need help with main things. I can't dedicate every second of my life to the server. Soo, I need some help. I'm looking for mainly experienced, loyal, and mature people. I'd like people to help through making prefixes, common sense permissions, and such. I'm going to focus on installing plugins, editing them, and the site. I just need someone else to also work. So I could get the server done 2x faster. This means, you could be a full-time developer, moderator, administrator, or differently, on the server. It's going to be hosted on an EU dedicated server that my friend owns. He's going to do me a solid and host it for me, so that I won't have to pay high prices and such for these hosts. I'd just appreciate some help with the server, so hopefully it could be semi-popular, and make money off from it so I could upgrade the site, to hopefully a custom own domain, or upgrade the server in any way, this includes custom plugins (made from scratch by my fellow developer friends), more memory, and more. I'd appreciate your help. I may start this today, or tomorrow. Please fill out this application if you're willing to help me.

IGN:

What can you work on?:

What's your specialty in minecraft servers, whether they're in development or not?:

(Proof if possible) Past experience?:

Do you know the basic plugins well? This includes GroupManager, essentials, and factions:

How many hours daily could you contribute to the server when it's in development?:

Are you experienced with servers, in alpha, beta, and released versions?:

*NOTE; You must be mature, I prefer my applications / helpers to be 14+ years of age, and if we become semi-popular, and receive donations, I'm willing to pay my employees / helpers 5$ a month. Maybe more, depending on what rank you are, and how well we're doing financially. Please provide details about yourself, or anything else I should know at the bottom of your applications!! Also, I need some name ideas, and builders. All help is appreciated, and valued carefully! Please take a moment to think this through. I myself, am a very experienced Developer. Learning HTML, CSS, and I will be having professional help with Java in the future. I can fix most plugin problems myself, but an extra eye doesn't hurt anything at all.
MylennaTheLoner
Level 3 : Apprentice Network