Server Help and Plugin Help

gaming4global24's Avatar gaming4global249/28/13 1:17 pm
9/28/2013 1:33 pm
xRepublicx's Avatar xRepublicx
Hey guys! I'm looking for your help! Do you know about ranks, plugins, world edit, minigame making and more? Well I really need you! I'm looking for 5-10 Admins, Mods, Developers, People who work with other players very well, etc. But what I'm asking is for you guys to do me one favor and please help me out!

What you need to do is answer these:

1.) What do you wanna be i.e. (Mod, Admin, Builder, Helper, Dev):
2.) What are your server experiences i.e. (Server Owner, Mod, Admin, Dev);
3.) why do you wanna be a staff member (at least 1 paragraph):
4.) Skype name(Yes or No):
5.)How would you help out everyone on the server (2-4 sentences):
gaming4global24
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xRepublicx
09/28/2013 1:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
1.) What do you wanna be: Admin

2.) What are your server experiences:
I can help set up most common plugins. Things like spawn, buildings or anything needed built I can help out to build one. I've been a admin 13 times on different servers that are survival, game hub, creative, etc. (If you need more of this question please let me know)

3.) Why do you wanna be a staff member:
I would love to be a admin in this server because as a previous staff member I know how to manage a server to keep it safe, fun and to make it grow. .Working with others is a good part of Minecraft and I love to do it in server management!

4.) Skype name(Yes or No): Yes, mike_xrepublic

5.)How would you help out everyone on the server (2-4 sentences):
I will gladly guide the server players get to know the community and go through the rules. I know I work well with my communication skills. I'am friendly and will be to other staff members and players.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome