★Server hiring Developers★

idontknow23's Avatar idontknow232/2/14 10:21 pm
1 emeralds 157 3
2/4/2014 6:01 pm
idontknow23's Avatar idontknow23
Hey all!

I'm idontknow23 and I own a server that is a work-in-progress, but I need some developers to help me with configuring plugins, building on our multiple worlds, and just generally working on the server to prepare it for public release.

When I say that we are hiring developers, I mean that this is a paid position that will receive a permanent server rank after the server is opened to the public. Because developers will be paid each month, they will be required to spend a minimum average of a 1/2 hour per day on the server until release.

The starting wage for developers will be about $10 per month, but can be raised if the server council thinks that you are more of an asset.

To apply, comment below and answer all of the following. Note that while age, gender, and country are asked for, they are not factors that will decide whether or not you get the job.

Name:
Skype Name:
IGN:
Building Skill (Provide screenshots if possible):
Plugin Skill (Describe your experience):
Availability Schedule (Weekdays, Weekends, Noon to 5?):
Best Asset:

If the server council decides that you are right for the job, you will get a Skype message from me.
idontknow23
Level 25 : Expert Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/04/2014 6:01 pm
Level 25 : Expert Dolphin
idontknow23
Bump!
02/02/2014 10:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PrimaryRaids
Name: Simon
Skype Name: srd2446
IGN: siborg4
Building Skill (Provide screenshots if possible): 7 ( No pics Good with worldedit though )
Plugin Skill (Describe your experience): 10. I like to consider myself a master plugin developer. Not only do I have knowledge in configuring, setting-up, and installing plugins. But in creating them, and manipulating them.
Availability Schedule (Weekdays, Weekends, Noon to 5?): Mon-Fri: 5pm-9pm Weekends: Dynamic, usually all day but if i'm with my friends maybe not.
Best Asset:
02/02/2014 10:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Elizuck15
Name:
Skype Name:elishaz98
IGN:elishaz98
Building Skill (Provide screenshots if possible):http://imgur.com/IDUwYBh
Plugin Skill (Describe your experience):I am very fond with the use of plugins and their configurations and therefore making it easy for me to set up and use with ease.
Availability Schedule (Weekdays, Weekends, Noon to 5?):WEEKDAYS:4/5 WEEKENDS:3/4 NOON to 5:Most likely
Best Asset:Groupmanager skills.

EXTRA:Because I am in 9th grade, my class schedule is flexible this enables me to monitor people from other time zones where it may not necessarily be day time for them. I am friendly and try to get along with anyone that I meet. While I sometimes act silly, I can and will be serious when I have to. I read the chat a lot and try to help out people who have questions. I understand that sometimes people can get frustrated when they ask questions and don't get any answers back because others are too busy or it gets lost in the flood of conversations due to something big like an event going on. My idea would be to try and address their questions as soon as possible to reduce the amount of spam/capslock frustration that people seem to do as a result of being ignored. Although even before this app when I try to answer their questions, sometimes they don't seem to notice me. Therefore, I hope the new color that comes with being a Mod will help my answers stand out more so that people feel welcomed rather than ignored. I have many friends of different ethnic backgrounds and having experienced racism myself, I do not tolerate people who are racist against one another.While I am Jewish, I keep an open mind and I respect all religions, so I do not appreciate people who bash on others' religious beliefs either. I dislike it when people are mean or disrespectful to others and hope that by being a Mod I can reduce this so that this server can run peacefully.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome