Ultimate Roleplay Server Idea - Age of Loriath

RevengeIsThe-Key's Avatar RevengeIsThe-Key6/9/14 9:19 am
1 emeralds 152 1
6/9/2014 11:54 am
IgMike's Avatar IgMike
I've been thinking about setting up this fantasy hardcore roleplay server. It will have several races, dimensions and a lot of magic. So I'm gonna explain several different aspects from this server and if you could give me some feedback, that would be great!

The Shadowhunters are from the books of Cassandra Clare

Races
Humans
Vampires
Werewolves
Warlocks (Half Demon/Half Human)
Faeries
Shadowhunters (Half Angel/Half Human)

Each immortal race will have its own Original, the first of that race that is. They are the most powerful of that race and are expected by the Shadowhunters, which are basically the supernatural police, to keep an eye out on the others from their race.

Faeries and Warlocks can use magic. Vampires and werewolves have supernatural strength and speed. Shadowhunters are faster, stronger and can draw runes to enhance their skills. There's nothing special about humans though.

World
The Overworld is divided into 5 provinces and are all ruled by one king. Whoever kills the king, becomes the new king. Or if they die naturally, their successor becomes the next king.

The Faeries will have their dimension to live in. And so will the Shadowhunters. These are their home countries which only they can travel to (other races can as well but only with permission). But of course they can live in the Overworld, if they want to.

There will be a lot of wars, events and such to keep things from being boring.

----------------------------
So what do you all think? Would you like to play on this server? If so, why? If not, also why?
RevengeIsThe-Key
Level 1 : New Miner