Server Idea (Need Help)

Elliottallen's Avatar Elliottallen7/30/12 12:15 pm
7/30/2012 12:32 pm
Elliottallen's Avatar Elliottallen
Hello, I have a unique server Idea, and need help. I don't know how to set up a server, because i have no clue what my IP password is. So, This is my idea.

Someone sets up a faction server, invites me, and create a server with a twist. There will be two seperate spawns. One for me, and one for you. We will enemy each other, and try to recruit others to join our side. It will be an ongoing battle between us two owners.

Each owner can create and personalize their own side, set their own rules, etc. There will be ranks for each side, it's like two different worlds, with the common goal to destroy the other sides empire. This will be done of course through power loss (factions).

I know this will be an amazing and fun experience, and I know most of you will be like "Why should I make a server for him?" But, it's not for me, it's for you just as much as it is for me. And, If you've wanted to start a server, why not start here? From the kindness of your heart, I beg of you, Please help me in this dream of mine.
Elliottallen
Level 1 : New Miner