Server Ideas hiring some staff to

mintychickenis's Avatar mintychickenis5/5/14 10:32 pm
5/5/2014 10:43 pm
xmx1024's Avatar xmx1024
Well I started around November making a tdm server with guns now that it is done no one seems to go on it and stay maybe a few do but most leave does anybody have any ideas how to imorove my server.

I am also looking for 3 moderators that can active most of the time
here is the app
IGN:
Skype(required):
why I should hire you:
maturity level:
past experience:
what you can do to help the server:
special talents:
also hiring 2 admins the can be very active(just use the same application as mod)
thanks for reading and good luck wit your server applications
mintychickenis
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/05/2014 10:43 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
xmx1024
If you ever need any help, just click the "chat on skype" button in my sig. I can help with any issue server related.
05/05/2014 10:40 pm
Level 49 : Master Necromancer
JasonBlitz
I wrote my own format for the application, hope you enjoy it!

IGN: xoblitz
Position: Admin
Why should we pick you? Describe yourself. What kind of person are you? What are your strongest points?
I have special skill in the marketing and business field from years of studying it from a personal standpoint. I am very easy to communicate to and I get along with a lot of people. I am a great leader by heart and know how to lead people to accomplish a task or goal.
What can you bring to the team?
It depends on what is needed. I can bring pretty much everything from leadership skills, to texturepack making, and even advertising. I think that whoever is staff on the server currently, will have a great time working with me,
Can you give us proof of your experience? Doesn't have to be minecraft related. You can also have acquired experience somewhere else. But the experience has to be related to the position we are recruiting you for.

My mother works in the marketing field so for many years, I have picked up bits of information as to how to manipulate the consumers mind into further enjoying your business. A minecraft server is a business that provides the service of entertainment. I have been Co-Owner on a server for 6 months, and am currently Head Admin on a minigames server. If it is required, I can drop those positions to dedicate my time to this server.

Maturity. How important is this for you? On a scale from 1 to 10, where do you think you stand?
Maturity is definately very important. I think it is even more important than age. On a scale of 1-10, I stand at a 9 or 10.
Leadership. When you hear this word. What does it mean to you? What should a leader be able to do?

A leader is about responsibility. How much are you willing, and able to sacrifice for your own staff team. When is it time to take responsibility and step up, or when is it time to back down and let the staff be responisible for their own mistake.

Technical skillset. Everything related to coding, gfx, etc. (Being good with people is not a technical skillset)

I am very limited on technical skillset as advertising and marketing are my major skills.

Dedication and loyalty. As you are aware, we are looking for dedicated and loyal people who are willing to stay long term. How much time are you willing to spend on the network/servers? Yes we are also aware you have lives outside the network, and you'll have full understanding when you have other duties as well. But by applying to this network, we are assuming you have the extra time to spend on your work for this server.
I am very aware that anybody hiring staff looks for dedicated staff members and I will work hard to earn your loyalty and trust. I am willing to spend 5-10 hours everyday if needed.
Teamwork. How important is teamwork for you? Do you consider yourself a real team player? You'll be working with other managers from different departments. you'll be in constant communication with each and every one of them.

I thrive on teamwork. The only reason I am applying for your server, is to work in a team. I thoroughly enjoy working with other managers and I am really looking forward to it!!

Thank you for reading my application and taking the time to look over it. I hope I get the chance to work with the team and working with various people! Have a great day!

xoblitz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome