Server looking for Builders/Developers! IP 167.114.177.18:25

Dessie_YT's Avatar Dessie_YT6/9/16 4:47 pm
1 emeralds 39
Hello everyone I've recently bought a server and I clearly cannot run and create this on my own, and I of course need some help from my community. I've done some things, like making the ranks with PermissionsEx yes, knowing Pex is a requirement for being a developer. Even if you cannot help with being a builder or developer you can still be of help! Just come on down and give us someone to talk to while we work and give us ideas and feedback. This server is actually unnamed since I'm not creative so if you guys have any good ideas, that'd be great! For builders, we need Maps for the games and lobbies. We also need help creating out website, after we create the name of the server I'll be able to set up a website for our Forums, Store, etc... I can be active almost when ever I am needed even if I am not online, contact me on Skype. (If you're accepted I'll give you my Skype) Here are the application formats needed to apply for this server.

Builder:
IRL Name:
MC Username:
How old are you?:
How long have you played MC?:
Are you able to accept the hard responsibility of a Builder?:
Are you fluent in English and use proper grammar?:
Send me at least 1 picture of what you have built on a server or in Single player. (The more the better)
How often do you think you can build on the server?:

Developer:
IRL Name:
MC Username:
How old are you?:
How long have you played MC?:
Are you able to accept the hard responsibility of a Developer?:
Are you fluent in English and use proper grammar?:
On how many servers have you been a developer?:
Can you Code your own Plugins?: (This will give you a high chance)
Do you know how to learn or already know how to use plugins and config them?:
How often can you be on the server and forums?
Can you create/design a website?: (Also gives you a high chance)
Do you know how to change our IP to a specific one?:

Thanks a lot guys! Good luck! if there's anything I missed, please help me out and say it.

IP: 167.114.117.18:25925
Dessie_YT
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter