Server Looking for dedicated players to be Majors and Ops

govito1's Avatar govito12/26/12 11:56 am
2/27/2012 3:49 am
Mr_Koolie_'s Avatar Mr_Koolie_
RoboNation is looking for worthy people to be Majors of Towns and Ops. Server Ip is 84.41.34.111:25565 Please join and if Govito is on ask for him. Otherwise leave a comment on this post saying you want to be a Op or Major
govito1
Level 30 : Artisan Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mr_Koolie_
02/27/2012 3:49 am
Level 39 : Artisan Dragonborn
Hey i would like to be a op on your growing server i am kind have a great sense of humour and are strict on griefers and people who swear i am also very mature i have been mod of 2 servers and admin on 2 servers 1 with 20 people and the other with 70 people, i own my own shadowcraft server 24/7 no lag, i will help promote the server on youtube and other places if you want me to i am 15 years of age and i will like to be apart of your great server please hire me
Mr_Koolie_
IGN: Mr_Koolie_
WAFFLE-MAN61
02/26/2012 10:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
i would like to be an op or major, it doesn't make i difference to me which. i`m an op on 2 other servers. i hate greifers and i never greif. i wish to help this server get better and help the players get the best experience they`ve ever had. i will always listen to the players and help them when they need it.

IGN:WAFFLEMAN61
Shadow Gost1
02/26/2012 10:12 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OP, I don't curse or put down others, but more importantly I feel people should be banned for greifing. It may be fun for them, but ruins everyone else's day. Not only do I dislike greifers, but hackers are a big problem too. I wish to be an OP who accually listens to the player and will take care of any problems needed.

IGN: Shadow_Gost1
Rogervkn
02/26/2012 5:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
ur server isnt up
Rogervkn
02/26/2012 5:49 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
I would like to be an OP because I want to get visitors to feel that this server is friendly and safe. I do not grief and I hate griefers. Griefing makes servers a bad gaming enviornment. Hope u choose me.
IGN: rogervkn
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome