1.5.2 Server, Looking for Staff!

ccardamone's Avatar ccardamone5/26/13 11:43 am
1 emeralds 356 7
8/21/2013 5:27 pm
prestonhb's Avatar prestonhb
We are looking for mature staff, looking forward to building, and helping others when in need.

Server Application:

Name:

Rank Applying For:

From 1-10, How would you rank your building skills:

Maturity Level from 1-10:

What could you do to help our server:

Why do you want to apply for this rank:

Do you think we would allow you to become this rank:

IP: Buddehcraft.no-ip.info
ccardamone
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

prestonhb
08/21/2013 5:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Server Application:

Name:Prestonhb

Rank Applying For:Co-owner

From 1-10, How would you rank your building skills:10

Maturity Level from 1-10:9

What could you do to help our server:Build a lot bigger things

Why do you want to apply for this rank:I have had owned 6 servers

Do you think we would allow you to become this rank:maybe
Colonel_Connor
05/26/2013 1:59 pm
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter
Server Application:

Name: Colonel_Connor

Rank Applying For: Moderator

From 1-10, How would you rank your building skills: About a 7

Maturity Level from 1-10: 9

What could you do to help our server: Make sure that the server's players aren't griefed, or attacked, and make sure that everyone gets a warm welcome.

Why do you want to apply for this rank: Because I'm generally trying to help people on servers, and there aren't many servers that are very tolerating of people trying to help.

Do you think we would allow you to become this rank: I've been Admin and Moderator before, and each time, me and my team have kept the server clean of griefers and people wishing to do the server bad.
Ivodince
05/26/2013 1:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: Ivodince

Rank Applying For: Admin

From 1-10, How would you rank your building skills: 8

Maturity Level from 1-10: 8

What could you do to help our server: I can help the server by helping build the spawn, if there is people that need help I can help them, if there is any trouble I will stop it, and I will make sure that everyone is acting good, also I will help people build better or if they need help thinking on what to build or putting something on their build.

Why do you want to apply for this rank: I would like to apply because I think I will help this server become known and I want to help people with building.

Do you think we would allow you to become this rank: Yes, I do because I am a good builder, in my opinion, and I think I will be able to make sure the server is good and everyone on it will be kind to each other.
LostStories
05/26/2013 12:16 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
Name:Rehman

Rank Applying For: Head-Admin/Co-Owner/Plugin-Dev

From 1-10, How would you rank your building skills: 6-8

Maturity Level from 1-10: 8 Have to have fun

What could you do to help our server: I love the Minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team. I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously, I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves and maybe consult the owner if needs be. When it comes to hacking, spamming, racism etc. there is a zero-tolerance level which I place when any of that takes place. I am very respectful of the owner's opinions and 'orders' but if I can think of a better way to complete a task or handle with a player, I will tell the owner/staff member how I would deal with it and offer them a different insight and hopefully help their future endeavours. But take into consideration, there is absolutely no reason for you to pick me, if you need a person that can act fast and efficiently under pressure by all means pick me. If you need someone to just fill the spot and not do anything, I am not the person for you. I will dedicate time to this server. Please take that to regard.

I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become part of your server's staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. I can bring my commitment, I would try my hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.

Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patience, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have. I would like to be part of your server's staff because I really love helping people. If somebody will ask something on chat, I will answer it right away. I can take responsibility for the chat when there is no higher staff on. By this I mean banning them when something goes out of hand and such. I will always try to calm down the people before I do that, of course.

In addition to the above, I would just like to state that my reason for this application is wanting to improve the community and use that to make your server a better place. Now understanding why most of the servers has lag spikes, and understanding why most of the problems it has are caused, I believe I can benefit the server, and bring it to greatness.

Why do you want to apply for this rank: I Feel I Can make a diffrence

Do you think we would allow you to become this rank: Yes i am highly quailifyed to do so .

Regards,Loststories
ccardamone
05/26/2013 12:24 pm
Accepted as pluggin dev. Please join asap Buddehcraft.no-ip.info
MartyPlaysMC
05/26/2013 12:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Server Application:

Name: martypacn

Rank Applying For: Admin

From 1-10, How would you rank your building skills: 8

Maturity Level from 1-10: 10

What could you do to help our server: I could help build the spawn, add shops, and help players that have problems.

Why do you want to apply for this rank: I am running a server right now, and had many in the past. Also, I have gained Mod and Admin on around 4-5 servers.

Do you think we would allow you to become this rank: Yes, because I think I have experience with servers.
ccardamone
05/26/2013 12:24 pm
Accepted please join asap Buddehcraft.no-ip.info
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome