Server need staff

MrKinngGamer's Avatar MrKinngGamer5/16/14 9:06 pm
5/18/2014 10:58 pm
Nexutron's Avatar Nexutron
Okay so currently I am thinking about making a community server with minigames. On the other hand i was thinking about making the server a Skyrim server. Also a SMP server so Message me on skype when you apply and what type of server you are interested in. Skype: MrKinngGammer

Staff Open:

Owner: [2/2]

Co-Owner [1/2]

Admin: [0/5]

Moderator: [0/5]

[Developer]: [1/2]

Staff Application:

IGN:

Why you deserve your spot:

What spot you want:

How much can you be on for?

Any other information.

SKYPE: MrKinngGammer so we can further talk. (NOTE ADD ME AFTER YOU APPLIED)

THE IP IS: 99.55.207.79:25568! Still apply on this post though! Not in game!
MrKinngGamer
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/18/2014 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
master10089
i can help in any way exept for coding and plugins. i can help in with server in itself to build and to help people if they have problems.i just really think this can be an opputunity for me and also for you because without me things can get out of hand and i dont want that happening master10089
05/18/2014 7:31 pm
master10089
i want my spot because im very kind and i would try anything to help the server get better and prevent anything that you want me to.im like super man but im not
05/18/2014 7:27 pm
master10089
IGN:master10089

i deserve this spot because i helped many other servers with building and moderating but, they would always be mean to me, and i think i can have a better opportunity with you nice people.

what spot: admin

how long can i be on: mostly on the weekends

other inf:very nice person and a hard worker.im a boy
thx for your time!!
05/18/2014 6:55 pm
MrKinngGamer
AmirahassanGGGGIGN:Amirahassan

Why you deserve your spot:I have owned many servers and I think I need to move on and help servers that I think might success and I wanna help out your community so bad. I hope your server passes while I attend to help you.

What spot you want:Co-Owner ( If I don't get this Its ok all I ever wanted was to help you)

How much can you be on for?How long you want me to be on I wll be on

Accepted!

Any other information: I am really good with developing creating groups and plugins I know essential,groupmanager,pex,Worldedit.worldguard and even more!!.

Thank you for reading I hoped you like!!!
05/17/2014 2:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gfranklin
IGN: Gfranklin

Why you deserve your spot:because I will help out when ever I can. im good at handling with disrespectful people and im good at basic redstone, im trustworthy, i am very responsible.

What spot you want: any. co-owner

How much can you be on for? 5 day a week. I play for 1-2 hours a day, and I play 2-3 hours on friday+weekends

Any other information. my little brother has a lot of friends that like to play mini games, so you can have lots of people playing. i have lots of experience with being a co-owner/head-admin/and a mod

Thank you for reading my application!
05/18/2014 7:37 pm
MrKinngGamer
Accepted!
05/17/2014 2:31 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
Staff Application

IGN:Nexutron

Why you deserve your spot: Well, I think I deserve this spot because I want a responsibility for an Awesome server that needs staff. I also deserve this spot because I am mature enough to handle all types of situations. I also want to help the server, and make the server and community a Better Place.
What spot you want: Admin/Co-Owner

How much can you be on for? A long time considering School is ending really soon.

Any other information. Nope.
05/18/2014 7:38 pm
MrKinngGamer
Accepted!
05/18/2014 10:58 pm
Nexutron
Umm, what version is it?
05/17/2014 2:20 pm
MrKinngGamer
WhiteQueenIGN: WhiteQueen2

Why you deserve your spot: I am looking for a job where I can integrate and apply my previous experiences to provide additional value to my position. I enjoy being challenged to continuously increase the productivity and value of the work that I am doing, while also being constantly aware of ideas and functions that can be improved and/or streamlined. I also know that I am younger and that means that you may not trust me, but I am extremely responsible and until i told the other staff on my current server my age they thought i was 16. I can handle myself in a responsible way and act both mature and responsible
Summary of Skills
• Able to handle problems quickly and efficiently
• Contribute to teams and create good work relationships.
• Energetic, hardworking, willing to learn.
• Great Builder
• Good at Worldedit
• Acceptable at Basic redstone

What spot you want: Any that you think i would be good at

How much can you be on for? I can get on for 2-5 hours at a time and almost everyday

Any other information: If you would like to see the server i am currently staff on please private message me and ill tell you the ip

Accepted! I will contact you on skype!
05/16/2014 10:32 pm
WhiteQueen
hi
05/16/2014 10:14 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
AmirahassanGGGG
IGN:Amirahassan

Why you deserve your spot:I have owned many servers and I think I need to move on and help servers that I think might success and I wanna help out your community so bad. I hope your server passes while I attend to help you.

What spot you want:Co-Owner ( If I don't get this Its ok all I ever wanted was to help you)

How much can you be on for?How long you want me to be on I wll be on

Any other information: I am really good with developing creating groups and plugins I know essential,groupmanager,pex,Worldedit.worldguard and even more!!.

Thank you for reading I hoped you like!!!
05/16/2014 9:23 pm
97xman
IGN:97xman

Why you deserve your spot: Because I think I could help you out by controlling people if it gets too crazy. I'm also a good builder and I'm pretty good with permissions and plugins (not coding). I think I could also help you out when it comes on what to do like what to build and what plugins you should also get.

What spot you want: Anything you seem fit for the application

How much can you be on for? I can be on a lot since summer is coming up very soon

Any other information. I'm a nice person, a helpful person, and I can be very useful for the server

Thanks for reading
Hope you have a good day

05/16/2014 9:37 pm
MrKinngGamer
Accepted! I will contact you on skype later tonight or tomorrow!
05/16/2014 9:17 pm
MrKinngGamer
jesseraycoolIGN:jesseraycool

Why you deserve your spot:because I will help out when ever I can and I am the only one who has replyed

What spot you want: any. buy not Developer

How much can you be on for? 5 day a week.

Any other information. I do youtubeing and I can help you out with that!

Neutral - you really didn't explain why you deserve your spot! Put my info into it and you will get accepted
05/16/2014 9:13 pm
jesseraycool
Owner: [2/2]

Co-Owner [1/2]

Admin: [0/5]

Moderator: [0/5]

[Developer]: [1/2]

IGN:jesseraycool

Why you deserve your spot:because I will help out when ever I can and I am the only one who has replyed

What spot you want: any, buy not Developer

How much can you be on for? 5 day a week.

Any other information. I do youtubeing and I can help you out with that!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome