Server in need of staff [PvP/Raid/Minigames/SG/CreativeBuild

EmbortonStudios's Avatar EmbortonStudios6/23/13 4:42 pm
1 emeralds 203 9
6/23/2013 8:01 pm
MrMisterRainbowz0003's Avatar MrMisterRainbowz0003
Hello. My server is in need of staff! You can find our PMC link here:
Please use this application format to apply below. Thank you!

1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums?

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!)

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position?

4. Have you ever been moderator/admin/OP on a server? If so, what server?

5. How old are you?

6. What is your in-game name?

7. What is your Skype name?
EmbortonStudios
Level 47 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MrMisterRainbowz0003
06/23/2013 8:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums?
I would love a admin or moderator or head admin or head mod.

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!)
No I have never been banned

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position?
I have experience and understand how to be a mod I know how to catch and find hackers cheaters and griefers.

Yes I have been head moderator on Radarcraft and Wozza craft

5. How old are you?
I am 14

6. What is your in-game name?
Cookie_murderer

7. What is your Skype name?
bigben0003
xxraidanaidanxx
06/23/2013 7:52 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums?:Head-Admin or Admin!

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!):I don't think I have ever been banned.

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position?:well to start off, Iobviously Iwant to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

4. Have you ever been moderator/admin/OP on a server? If so, what server?:I have been an Admin for about 3 servers (A'therys Ascend,Citywars and Warcraftia)I have been a Head-Adminf or some servers called(The Craft,Shadow Miners,MineDurp and SniperCraft)

5. How old are you?15

6. What is your in-game name?:XxRaidanAidanxX

7. What is your Skype name?:aidan_annett1611
+Poison[]
06/23/2013 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums?Admin on server and moderator on fourms if possiable.

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!)Ive only gotten banned one time and that was for raiding teh owner who didnt want to be raided.

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position?What makes me a well-qualified person for this postion is that ive been playing minecraft since indev so i can answear most qustions about anything.Im always ready to help and helping is what i do best.I want to be the one who helps the person when no one is thier.I moderate chat on other servers and help with everything.I also think im most qualified because i can solve peoples problems and help them understand certain stuff.I enforce the rules but still let people have fun as long as they follow the rules.I will make sure thier is no hackers or spammers on this server if thier is i will do what i need to do to stop it.

4. Have you ever been moderator/admin/OP on a server? If so, what server?Ive been Co-Owner on JPGCraft,Owner ong hoboCraft,Admin on Voodooservers until closed of donation,and Head admin to headcouncil on godpvp closed because of donations.

5. How old are you?14

6. What is your in-game name?poison1998

7. What is your Skype name?poison19981
Kai_Loves
06/23/2013 5:07 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Are you still accepting?
Hankfleck217
06/23/2013 5:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums? Admin on server and if possible Moderator on forums.

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!) Yes I have been banned on a server but I dont know which one. Sorry.

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position? Reason you feel you should be a Moderator: I'm highly experienced! I would like to be admin! In short all that I really want to do is help ease that burden they carry and help this server become something even more spectacular. I'd like to be able to assist people when they need it. Mods/admins don't seem to be available as often as people need help. When they do make an appearance, they get multiple requests for assistance at one time which leads to frustration. Obviously, more staff would allow more people to be helped at once. I have helped newcomers who get bored or confused easily by showing them different things they can do and different warps/places they can visit. Also I like to help out with newcomers problems and miss-understandings,

they seem to have troubles and difficulties with this server at times, I would like to aim to enhance their experience at this server. I also would like to prevent the spread of destruction and despair upon this server. With the voice/title and power of an Admin, I want to be able to spread an understanding and resolve the issues of destruction. I would also like to help communication improve, Seen as there is trolls and spammers at times, the players are normally distracted by it and can have difficulties communicating with their friends. I am well liked among a lot of the players, I am available most of the time, and I have the patience and initiative to help when I can, where I can.

4. Have you ever been moderator/admin/OP on a server? If so, what server? Yes.. I have been moderator Helper OP and admin and co-owner and owner. (Yes I have owned my own server before it was great while it lasted!) MCREBELLION , evercraft.org evercraft.sytes.net and many other servers that i have been staff on.

5. How old are you? 16

6. What is your in-game name? Hankfleck217

7. What is your Skype name? hankfleck217

Thank you for your time!
EmbortonStudios
06/23/2013 5:06 pm
Level 47 : Master Architect
Please join the server everyone
charjas1
06/23/2013 5:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums?:Admin

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!):nope never

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position?: im a goo trustworthy player an staff im good at building and good with some plugins ive been admin 2 times im very respectful to other staff and players i can deal with hackers etc. ive been playing minecraft for 2 years so i know almost all of the bukkit commands

4. Have you ever been moderator/admin/OP on a server? If so, what server?:admin on 2 69.242.117.120 216.157.78.175:27965 idk if the second one works mod on 1

5. How old are you?:14

6. What is your in-game name?:charjas

7.What is your Skype name:junior.bercier
Gwasbed
06/23/2013 5:00 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dragon
1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums? Admin

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!)No

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position?I am a nice, responsible and mature person.

I have been mod on 2 op on 20 admin on 10. They were old servers though.

5. How old are you?14

6. What is your in-game name?boomdrone

7. What is your Skype name?I dont have skype.
Luksa
06/23/2013 4:48 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
1. What position were you looking to recieve on the server/forums? Admin

2. Have you ever been banned from a server? If so, what server was it? (We have MCBANS, this question is IMPORTANT!) 2 times but I can't rembember reasons , it wasn't hack just to know

3. What makes you more well-qualified for this position? Building and helping.

4. Have you ever been moderator/admin/OP on a server? If so, what server? Yes i have been Moderator on 16 servers and Admin on 5 servers.

5. How old are you? 15 Years old

6. What is your in-game name? LuksaSRB97

7. What is your Skype name? luka.lux11
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome