Server needs CoOwner,Admins,Helpers,mods,and builders

AmyEnderGurl_'s Avatar AmyEnderGurl_11/11/15 11:44 pm
1 emeralds 203 6
11/12/2015 2:01 am
AmyEnderGurl_'s Avatar AmyEnderGurl_
:shock: SURPRISE SURPRISE... THERE IS A NEW SERVER CALLED SKYTOPIA AND WE NEED STAFF FILL OUT THIS FORM AND YOU MAY GET ACCEPTED!

IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -

Age -

Timezone –

Current Rank –

Position you are applying for -

What time are you most often on? (your time) -

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –

How long have you been playing on the server? -

Where are you most active on the server? -

How many hours can you contribute per day? -

Have you donated? If so, when? -

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

Do you have Skype? -

Are you able to record? –

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) –

How did you find this server? -

Anything else we should know? –
Don't lie about Anything (if you did and we find out you will no longer be staff and will be temp/banned
AmyEnderGurl_
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AmyEnderGurl_
11/12/2015 2:01 am
Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application - YES... Please keep this in mind I'm giving you a second chance but don't do it again.
CoderBHT
11/12/2015 1:06 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hello there, you should put alot more effort into your title. You are more likely to get more replies and views (if you care about them).

Anyway good luck with the server
Jakee___
11/12/2015 12:39 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN - iRespectU

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application - YES

Age - 15

Timezone – EST

Current Rank – Member

Position you are applying for - CoOwner

What time are you most often on? (your time) - 6:30Pm onwards and 3pm onwards fri-sun and even earlier

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? - English and bit japanese

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - 3 years ago and 3-7 hours

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - No

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? – Owner and Youtuber

How long have you been playing on the server? - Just recently started

Where are you most active on the server? - Everywhere

How many hours can you contribute per day? - 3-7

Have you donated? If so, when? - No but if I have chance I surely will

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Keep calm and don't over react

Do you have Skype? - Yes but unable to access

Are you able to record? – Yes

Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) – Yes

How did you find this server? - PMC

Anything else we should know? –
Don't lie about Anything (if you did and we find out you will no longer be staff and will be temp/banned
RigbyTv
11/12/2015 12:30 am
Level 20 : Expert Network
[b][b]IGN -[/b] DerpyMob

[b]Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -[/b] Yes.

[b]Age -[/b] 16

[b]Timezone –[/b] Pacific Timezone, California.

[b]Current Rank –[/b] M rank (default)

[b]Position you are applying for -[/b] I am not looking for an specific staff rank, as I don't usually like to choose my rank which I think it's wrong. I just want to help out this really cool looking server, as I've seen the decoration and details it has, but there are also a few bugs that can be fixed with a little bit of work

[b]What time are you most often on? (your time) -[/b] From 3:30 PM - 9 PM PT

[b]Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? [/b]-
Indeed, I speak fluent English And Spanish, and I am learning to speak German.

[b]When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -[/b]
I first played it back in 2011, I was one of the first players of MC, at that time it was awesome, but I recently stopped playing it due to the game itself getting bored, but I got back into it. Plus, I've owned a lot of servers thru those years that I've learned to really appreciate the love and care people give to this game.

[b]Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? -[/b]
Nope, though I have been "accused" for hacking when I was not, I am a really skilled PvP player. (Not trying to be modest but I am not the best, just skilled)

[b]What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? –[/b]
I've owned servers before and currently owning one at the moment, i know basic Java coding and Extensive Eclipse for .jar files. (Which is basically the tool that can create MC plugins on a Macintosh) I also know how to edit configuration files for the plugins.

[b]How long have you been playing on the server? -[/b]
Not much, only a few hours.

[b]Where are you most active on the server? -[/b]
I don't really understand this question but I am most active during the afternoons as I said before. I will play Skyblock since it was the first Minigame I ever played on MC back on 2012 and that is why i really love this type of servers.

[b]How many hours can you contribute per day? -[/b]
Up to 4-5 hours per day!

[b]Have you donated? If so, when? -[/b]
Nope, but if you would let me, I can help in any financial problems, I can donate once or twice monthly if you need me to (not big amounts though since I also pay a huge amount for my servers).

[b]What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -[/b] If you are an older age than a player, please be patient with them ,they may be frustrating and irritating so much, trust me, I know. But they have small feelings that can make them get into some big troubles which they do not need to suffer.

[b]Do you have Skype? -[/b]
Indeed, add me if you need: RigbyTv1 (With a "Like a Boss" Profile Picture) The old RigbyTv1 was my old skype account which is no longer in use.

[b]Are you able to record? –[/b]
Not at the moment, sorry :/

[b]Do you have any skills/experience in the following (CSS, HTML, PHP, Java, Linux, ect.) –[/b] Indeed, I code a little bit of plugins (not 100% of them) VIA Java, but I am more experience in one Assisted Tool called Eclipsed which is a Macintosh best application.

[b]How many Grotto staff applications have you made before? -[/b]
Not many, as you can see, I don't always apply for staff because I see that there is no point for it really, but I would really like to apply here to actually help you guys a lot!

[b]What is the date of the last application you made? -[/b]
About 7 Months ago.

[b]How did you find this server? -[/b]
VIA PMC on the "Recently Updated Servers"

[b]Anything else we should know? –[/b]
Please do not always trust random players, trust me I know, I've been griefed/scammed by "fake" players who fake their "apps" or job assignments and fail you or rather just destroy everything.

Anyway, thank you for taking your time to read this long application!
By the way, my name is Sebastian, you can call me Seb

AmyEnderGurl_
11/12/2015 12:00 am
SkyTopia.serv.nu
PixelatedGaming
11/11/2015 11:47 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
what is the ip?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com