My Server needs Moderators - Experienced would help!

Onnine's Avatar Onnine1/21/16 4:22 pm
1/22/2016 9:33 pm
popeyetyty's Avatar popeyetyty
Hi everyone, I am Onnine and I own Onnine's Epic Community Server, were a server that is Survival and we also have PVP.

The IP address is minecraft.workforworking.co.uk

I need some experienced staff that would be daily visitors! Here's the application as follows:-

Name

IGN

Experience

Have you ever been banned from a server?

Do you have Skype?

Why do you want to help?

How often are you available?

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved?

Any building experience?
Onnine
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

popeyetyty
01/22/2016 9:33 pm
Level 47 : Master Engineer
Name: Tyler

IGN: XGNEmber

Experience: 5 years

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No

Do you have Skype? Yes

Why do you want to help?: I want to help because i have been on server's were the mod's were, immature, always flirting with people on the server, and then also seen people being bullied, And if i was moderator i will help stop any type of bullying and mod's not doing what they are supposed to, If i find people not doing what there supposed to like a mod i will report them to a higher ranking staff because as mod i know you're not supposed to take actions in you're own hands and if you do so it will seem as if you are disrespectful. I also dont want any kid's or adult's being bullied like i said before i am a strong believer on trying to end bullying type act's etc but not in a rude or disrespectful way i will do it maturely and i will not say they were being a bully i will ask them why they have been the way they were (Acted) and take action from there if it is something that a mod should not do as like him/her getting really disrespectful i will temp ban and report them to the higher ranking staff for further notice.

How often are you available?: I am usually available everyday for at least 1-3 hours i will spend more according to circumstances.

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved?: Well i could do anything i wanted but im not that type of person i will usually try and talk it out if i cant i will either kick them for a warning, jail them, and if non works i will ban them for around 1 day and if it continues i will then report them to a admin or up.

Any building experience?: no i have 0 building experience but i am a decent builder im not the best but im not the worst if that makes much sense at all.
GlobalError
01/22/2016 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Name Caleb

Age 14

IGN Spreadrr

Experience I've been Moderator, Administrator, Helper, Web-Admin, Manager, Developer, Co-Owner and a high amount of other positions on other servers.

Have you ever been banned from a server? No, and I am thankful for that .

Do you have Skype? I do, but I would like to not have to use it. If this is a problem reply.

Why do you want to help? I want to see the server take shape and help players have the best experience possible on the server.

How often are you available? I am avalible a lot on the weekends, but not as much on weekdays.

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved? Depending on what they are doing, I would kick, mute, or temp ban. I would then ask a higher-up staff member for instructions on what to do. If this continues, I would ask for permission to perm-ban.

Any building experience? Not really.
LittleLadyBulider
01/22/2016 9:08 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Name: Cooper

IGN: LaQann

Experience: I have been a ChatMod on the popular creative server, CreativeFun. I have owned 2 successful servers. I have also owned a realm.

Have you ever been banned from a server?: No.

Do you have Skype?: Yes.

Why do you want to help?: I love helping a community and being apart of a team. I always strive and achieve my goals in any way or shape possible.

How often are you available?: As much as I am needed.

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved?: Depending on the behavior, I would deal the correct and appropriate punishment, such as a ban or a mute.

Any building experience?: No. I am good at interior design.

Note: When I was a ChatMod on CreativeFun, I had my old ign of __Cooper__
Official_Nathan21
01/22/2016 8:05 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Name: Nathan

IGN: Official_Nathan3

Experience: I am very experienced, have been mod on 2 servers, both shut down, but one only recently.

Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope.

Do you have Skype? Yep.

Why do you want to help? I want to help because I really want to help small servers like this grow into amazing servers, and I just love helping people out!

How often are you available? Depends on school. On holidays, at least 2.5 hours a day, but on school days probably 1 hour a day.

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved? Depends how bad it is. If they swore (if that's against the rules) that's a warning, if they repeat it, a mute, if they do it again, maybe a 1 day temp ban. If it was hacking, probably an instant ban, but I'd discuss with Admins or you etc.

Any building experience? Nope, but I can build
Farysely
01/22/2016 4:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name
Faris

IGN
FarySely

Experience
VeryGood

No

Do you have Skype?
Yes FarySely

Why do you want to help?
because i was allways interested in those kinda things

almost everyday

ban mute or something like that depends on server rules
Any building experience?
no
MIssAlicia73
01/22/2016 3:57 pm
Name: Alicia

Age 17

IGN MissAlicia73

Experience: Around 4 years of minecraft. Owned my own server for about two years - and Admin on two other servers.

Have you ever been banned from a server? Nope

Do you have Skype? Yep! MissBailey703

Why do you want to help? I love helping with servers and I love meeting new people. I have a pretty great personality and am both capable and knowledgeable of the aspects involved in running a server. I'm also available for help with any plug-in/system assistance.

How often are you available? Any times after 3:00pm (Eastern Time Zone)

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved? -assuming there are not set rules- In the order for offense: Warning, Ban, Permaban. Every situation is different.

Any building experience? Yes.

Thank you so much for considering!
Onnine
01/22/2016 3:59 pm
Great! Accepted!
Onnine
01/22/2016 3:44 pm
Anyone else?
Coolman14
01/21/2016 8:47 pm
How often are you available? I can be on 2 hours on weekends and 1 hour on weekdays
What could you do to someone if they misbehaved? Depending on what it is say for spam I give 2 warnings until 1 hour mute
Coolman14
01/21/2016 8:45 pm
Name Danny

Age 14

IGN dannyboy06

Experience I have been playing minecraft since 2012 and have gained a lot of plugin and command experience

Have you ever been banned from a server? No I have never been banned

Do you have Skype? No

Why do you want to help? would like to become a Moderator of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a Moderator and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow bigger and stronger. I am also a very experienced mc player.

Any building experience?
Eliasekonfu
01/21/2016 6:42 pm
Name: Elias

IGN:Eliasekonfu

Position: I am preferably towards Administrator/Head-Admin

Languages: I speak fluent Spanish, Greek, and English

Ideas: We can start a mini games plugin that contains all the most favorites games, such as sumotori, capture the flag, spleef, survival games and many more! We can also add in an awesome mask feature that can give a player certain abilities. (Ex: chicken head mask-feather falling)

Why I want to join staff: I enjoy helping players in need of assistance in commands, crafting guides, and just the way MINECRAFT works in general.

Can I handle teamwork?: Absolutely! I'm always around to help my friends and teamed players if they need something and I'm not a procrastinator so I get the job done.

Have I had Stress?: Yes, stress is a key thing that almost everyone deals with in their life. But sometimes we gotta go past that barrier and look towards the more positive sides of a situation.

Experience: I am currently an Owner of my own mini server as well as an Admin, 2 moderator positions, 2 helper positions, and a Builder on other highly populated servers.

Am I good With Essentials And Group manager: Yes, I have lots of experience with plugins and commands due to having to run my own mini past time server.

How I handle misbehaving: I am strict in making sure rules are followed. I do not give warnings unless stated in staff rules that I needed to do so, meaning that if someone hacks it is a straight up Ban with no questioning.

Am I willing to learn?: Absolutely! If there are things that still need to be learned that I am lacking in, I make sure to research and learn those necessary skills.

Anything else?: I thank you for taking time to read my application and I look forward to hopefully work with you guys!
Audiatorix_
01/21/2016 5:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Name Ethan

Age 15

IGN Audiatorix

Experience Moderator on a modpack server, kitpvp server, a prison server where I was told that I was the only mod who did their job right. I also worked for Galaxy Gaming and Centrillion two huge server networks. I also ran a

Have you ever been banned from a server? No.

Do you have Skype? Yes. ethan.vanover1

Why do you want to help? I want to spread my experience and make this community safer. I want everyone to enjoy minecraft and I want this community to be safe

How often are you available? 4-6 hours online. I have a phone so you can contact me anytime.

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved? Well enforce the rules. If they broke the rules I would take immediate action. I would follow the instructions of the owner in which to punish the person who did break the rules.

Any building experience? No.
Onnine
01/22/2016 3:44 pm
Nice! Accepted, ill add you on skype to get us started!
Onnine
01/21/2016 5:01 pm
?
mrdragon121
01/21/2016 4:47 pm
Name rayden

Age14

IGN IDK

Experience
i have been admin/co owner on other servers on mod packs
yes one time for joining team speak on do not disturb
Do you have Skype?yes Rayden MacDonald

Why do you want to help? rules helping watching for no hacks

How often are you available? usually every day between 4:00 to 6:00 eastern standard

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved? give them a warning and or silence them for 30 hour

Any building experience? a little if you told me what it is
Onnine
01/21/2016 4:46 pm
bump
_Itzshaneladz_
01/21/2016 4:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
name-Shane Mcalister

Age 11-12

IGN-Itzshaneladz

Have you ever been banned from a server-well twice once from telling ip address and other by being angry with the owner.

Do you have skype-Yes it is called itzshaneladz

why do you want to help-I really want to be a mod and help the server grow and make games.

How often are you available-Quite a lot but mostly on minecraft on fridays and weekends.

What could you do to someone if they misbehaved-I will give them a warning to stop misbehaving or they will be kicked but if they really are being annoying i will bann them.

Any building experience- I want to be a mod but i can help build or recruit builders by making a youtube video.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome