SERVER NEEDS MODS AND LOGO DESIGNER

megamilner123's Avatar megamilner1234/21/14 11:41 am
1 emeralds 153 8
4/21/2014 2:43 pm
KDVII's Avatar KDVII
Hello, my name is Christian and we would like some more mods and possibly a logo designer as we need a cool logo for are server.

You can apply here or on our server: officialpurepvp.zapto.org
Moderator:
Why you want to become a moderator:
Experience with staff/Minecraft:
What would you do if someone broke the rules?:

Logo Designer/Designer:
What you can design:
Experience with design:
Picture link (optional but will give a great advantage0
megamilner123
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2014 2:43 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
KDVII
Moderator:
Ign: v4_Stuns
Why you want to become a moderator: I love to help people. i like to build stuff, and i like to find rule breakers.
Experience with staff/Minecraft: Admin on DazeMCHUB,And Inchains, Owner of my own server (all These servers are down)
What would you do if someone broke the rules?: I Would either give them a warnning or mute/jail or tempban depends on the rule
04/21/2014 2:30 pm
megamilner123
Sorry typing error the server address is : 86.176.254.249
04/21/2014 1:14 pm
Level 25 : Expert Architect
geothermal007
Moderator:
Ign:geothermal007
Why you want to become a moderator:I would like to become a moderator because I believe that I have the skill to perform such tasks of being a moderator and as well I have been staff of Rank before and I know that I have the knowledge and maturity to help out and reach this level
Experience with staff/Minecraft: I am an experienced minecraft player I am 1 Head Admin IN A SERVER x5 Builder and 1 Owner I can build modern homes olden day homes redstone builds dungeons and more I have experience with people and how they behave and so on. I am a very responsible person and I follow rules
What would you do if someone broke the rules?: If someone had broken the rules I would diplomat the series of what they have done and what it had irrupted I would discuss the consequences with them and give them off with a warning if they are to do it again I would kick them and after that it would result in a ban
04/21/2014 2:27 pm
megamilner123
Well done accepted!
04/21/2014 12:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000
Moderator:

Ign: Creature1989

Why you want to become a moderator: I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

Experience with staff/Minecraft: I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on QrzzyCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on GhostCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

What would you do if someone broke the rules?: Well, it depends on what they done. If they were hacking i would ban them the second i found out
04/21/2014 2:29 pm
megamilner123
Well done accepted!
04/21/2014 12:21 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Official_Nathan21
Ign:paul14545
Why you want to become a moderator: Because I feel like I can benefit your server and wold like to help out. It looks like your server is W.I.P and I could help finish off or build things for the server. Im also decent with commands and World Edit.
Experience with staff/Minecraft: I have been moderator on many servers (around 5) and have played minecraft since 1.3.1
What would you do if someone broke the rules?: I would mute, kick, tempban or ban, depending on how serious. If you had a jail plugin I could also jail them.

Thanks for reading and I hope you pick me!
SIDENOTE: I cant connect to your server.
04/21/2014 2:27 pm
megamilner123
Paul well done you are accepted!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome