Server needs some new staff

Uneditedship's Avatar Uneditedship3/27/13 7:47 pm
3/27/2013 9:49 pm
higheat65's Avatar higheat65
Hey guys if you are really interested in becoming a staff please fill out a application at http://zeusminecraft.enjin.com
Uneditedship
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

higheat65
03/27/2013 9:49 pm
I just made an app.
higheat65
03/27/2013 9:49 pm
IGN: higheat65
Hey! I would like to apply for staff on your server. I am currently staff on 6 servers an would like to help you out. I know almost all of the Admin/Op commands and know many plugin commands (Essentials, Bending, Groupmanager, Endlessenchants, ChestShop etc.). I have good experience with world edit and can show inexperienced players what to do. I am a good builder and know how to make shops. I am a good PVPer as well and can join players in MobArenas and challenge them to fair fights just for fun(I always give stuff back.). I hope to help you out. If you have any questions IM me on skype
scarybear
03/27/2013 9:47 pm
name: noah
ign: swordemon231
Reason: The reason i want to be T-mod or any other Staff position is because i want to help make this server the top server. I have been Mod on 1 other server and Admin on 2 other servers plus i have been Co-owner on 1 other server called Godcraft.

Extra-Stuff: I also make Youtube video's so i would be a good help with that.
thanks
Uneditedship
03/27/2013 9:40 pm
You can still apply
DanielRamirez
03/27/2013 9:07 pm
Is it to late to still apply?
Levithian-Craft
03/27/2013 8:55 pm
I'm timD43 in game
I run my own server and want to help out another server. i need a break from people asking THOUSANDS of questions. so i know the stress and don't want you to have it. so i want to help. my skype is tim.deeter1 although i can't get on tonight. i can be on about 5 hours a day. thanks! i hope you consider my offer! if you need my server IP, i will give it to you.
IGN:timD43
previous positions worked:owner(2) Co-Owner (3)admin (2)moderator( 1)builder (1)
why you should hire me: i'm a hard worker that likes to help other servers and make them a success. the difficulty of being owner is immense and i don't want to increase that pain and if anything i can decrease that stress.
Plugins worked with: i work with PEX and GroupManager for permissions. i can work world edit and coreprotect really well. i'm the best guy for the job if you have essentials or worldguard. i am a pro at using losts of plugins and have developed two plugins. MiniBlocks and a permissions plugin.
will you grief?: NO. i absolutely HATE griefers. it is the worst experience to be griefed. i wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. well maybe the koreans...
special donator skills: if i get the job, i swear ten percent of MY servers donations will go to your server. i pulled in $800 in a5 week period last year once.

Thanks and i hope you consider me!
~timD43
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome