Server NEEDS Staff

Altair_17052000's Avatar Altair_170520003/16/14 12:00 pm
3/21/2014 6:47 am
Slick Craftians's Avatar Slick Craftians
Hey folks,
Some of my friends and I are making a Roleplaying Server, probably based in ancient style (Maybe 370 AD in Northern England and Scotland). We are going to make a map with Worldedit/Voxelsniper etc., but we arent very good with plugins and we really need help with permissions and other plugins. And because noone who we know has experience with plugins we are searching here for someone who does have. So if you`d like to be a staff member of our future server you can apply here:

Answer those questions please:

-IGN?
-How old are you? (You do not need to be 16 or so, you should only be mature)
-Where are you from?
-Do you have staff experience? If yes give examples
-Are you interested in history?
-Of course: Do you have experience with plugins?
-Are you able to create plugins yourself?
-Can you build well?
-Do you have any RP experience? If yes write a small dialog here
-Can you speak propper english?
-(optional) Can you speak german? (This would give a small plus point)

I could ask some other questions later on.

So now apply!!!

-Altair
Altair_17052000
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2014 1:53 pm
Level 21 : Expert Architect
alexizz620
-IGN? alexizz629
-How old are you? (You do not need to be 16 or so, you should only be mature) 14
-Where are you from? Chicago
-Do you have staff experience? If yes give examples- 7 servers i have been staff (admin) , and builders on 2.
-Are you interested in history? well, medieval, yes.
-Of course: Do you have experience with plugins? Certain ones, yes.
-Are you able to create plugins yourself? No, not good with that stuff haha.
-Can you build well? Of course! (look at my profile.)
-Do you have any RP experience? If yes write a small dialog here:
" I need you to travel to FarchWood and grab me some crystal shards, peasant. Do you accept?" (then have a choice to travel and grab the shards for a reward.)
-Can you speak propper english? Yes, i am from america.
-(optional) Can you speak german? (This would give a small plus point) Nope :l
03/18/2014 1:45 pm
Altair_17052000
Look if you got a message
03/16/2014 2:22 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
COR301
Gavin2721

You will be 16 in 1998? So that makes you 32?
03/16/2014 2:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Slick Craftians
In Game Name: SlickNickP

Time Zone/Country: Eastern USA

Experience: I am owner of 13 private servers and am the only admin for 3-4 people and I am an instructor in training at my dojo so I am used to helping people, controlling large groups and most of all making them feel comfortable/happy.

Experience with plugins: I have lots of experience with plugins as I use them on 12 of my 13 private servers (Number 13 has mods instead) and know how to use the main plugins: essentials, world edit, clearlagg, etc. And also know many more different plugins as well and am a fast learner for the ones I do not know. I do not make custom plugins though; sorry

Building Skills: Pretty Good but not mind-blowingly amazing.

A Bit About Yourself: I am a 2nd degree blackbelt in karate, I am an instructor in training at my dojo, I love Minecraft, I have a newish youtube channel, and I love dogs.

Are you mature/do you use common sense?: Yes. Many People have told me that I am mature for my age, and that is proven by the fact that my Sensei chose me as an Instructor In Training and the fact that I have a 2nd degree blackbelt.

Why do you want to be staff/Think you should be staff?: As I said, I have experience from karate and owning my own private servers, and also I enjoy Minecraft a lot and want to have a server were I can be a helpful staff member for players and also be a regular player on.

Speak English: Yes, its my native language

Speak German: No sorry but I do know a little Latin

Any Extra Stuff?: My youtube channel is Slick Craftians and I do server reviews and mod reviews so even if you don’t want me as staff I would still be delighted to advertise your server with a youtube video! (Free of charge, of course.)
Contact me with a private message on Planet Minecraft or as a response in this forum or both for if you want me to make a video or be staff or both.

Thank you for your time.
03/21/2014 6:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Slick Craftians
Also:

Where are you from? United States; New York

Are you interested in history? Yes, I love books about medieval times and also I am interested in American history and WWI etc.

Do you have any RP experience? If yes write a small dialog here: I love RP Servers and play on them regularly. I own 13 different private servers from my computer just for me and a few friends and 11 of those are RP most with and a few without plugins (The others are modded)
03/16/2014 1:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gavin2721
Which Rank: Moderator Or Admin (Whichever you see me fit as)

Why Do you want this job?: Well obviously I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become staff to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently. my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience. Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Have you ever had past experiences on a server?: Yes, I have been moderator 6 times and I have been an admin/headadmin 4 times. I know if not all most of the factions plugins and exactly how to work them.

Minecraft Username: Gavin2721

Skype name: Brian.sherwood.9041
03/16/2014 1:57 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Pringles1331
-IGN? Pringles_13
-How old are you? (You do not need to be 16 or so, you should only be mature)13
-Where are you from? Sweden
-Do you have staff experience? If yes give examples yes, i've been op on 3 servers. and im op adn t helper and admin on a server right now
-Are you interested in history? Kinda
-Of course: Do you have experience with plugins? Yea
-Are you able to create plugins yourself? Nah
-Can you build well?Yes (5/10)
-Do you have any RP experience? If yes write a small dialog here Hmm kinda
-Can you speak propper english? Idk
-(optional) Can you speak german? (This would give a small plus point)Nope
03/16/2014 1:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragon
Elizuck15
-IGN? elishaz98.

-How old are you? (You do not need to be 16 or so, you should only be mature) 15.

-Where are you from? Chicago IL.

-Do you have staff experience? If yes give examples I own 5 servers and admins on most servers i apply for and I recently go co-owner on RomanPVP(PROOF= http://romanpvpserver.enjin.com/home ) I am also admin on MCUniverse (PROOF= ask ci833508, or student4001243 on Skype) and an admin on draconian (Sorry no proof).

-Are you interested in history? Yes in fact my favorite study is history.

-Of course: Do you have experience with plugins? Yes. Factions, GroupManager, Essentials, and any additional plugins.

-Are you able to create plugins yourself? No sir.

-Can you build well? No.

-Do you have any RP experience? If yes write a small dialog here No.

-Can you speak propper english? Yes.

-(optional) Can you speak german? (This would give a small plus point) No.
03/16/2014 1:10 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
coolsam542
-IGN?
-How old are you? 16
-Where are you from? georgia, united states
-Do you have staff experience? owned 3 or 4 servers, i also have been mod on a few
-Are you interested in history? yes some war history. i take ap world
-Of course: Do you have experience with plugins? yes
-Are you able to create plugins yourself? nooooo
-Can you build well? i am a pretty good builder
-Do you have any RP experience? no
-Can you speak propper english? yes
-(optional) Can you speak german? no
03/16/2014 12:42 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
OVanillaGorillaO
Just Saying my other account on Planet Minecraft is heywatup
Thanks!
03/16/2014 12:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
OVanillaGorillaO
-IGN? HeinCalitz
-How old are you? 14
-Where are you from? South Africa
-Do you have staff experience? Yes I have used to have a server and I have been Admin on many servers and moderator on many servers!
-Are you interested in history? Yes it is very fascinating
-Do you have experience with plugins? Yes
-Are you able to create plugins yourself? I have created one with a friend
-Can you build well? Yes
-Do you have any RP experience? I used to be admin on a RP Server
-Can you speak propper english? Yes
-Can you speak german? No, But my brother knows how to

Thank You for reading!
03/16/2014 12:28 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Architect
DarkOdin
-IGN: jzpimpin101

-Where are you from? Oregon, USA

-Do you have staff experience? Yes I have staffed and have created economy systems from scratch for other servers. Also helped people manage plugins and trained new people to be good staff.

-Are you interested in history? Yes i like quite a bit of history it's very interesting to learn about.

-Of course: Do you have experience with plugins? Yes have my own server and have helped with others with plugins.

-Are you able to create plugins yourself? No not from scratch but am pretty decent with plugins.

-Can you build well? Yes i can build well

-Do you have any RP experience? If yes write a small dialog here I have never done an RP server but i can write dialog im a creative story writer myself. If you need dialog i'd prefer to do over a PM

-Can you speak propper english? Yes

-(optional) Can you speak german? No
03/16/2014 12:01 pm
Altair_17052000
Ah and we are looking for builders, who will help building the custom map with it's huge landscape and towns.
Please answer those questions to apply

-IGN?
-Do you have experience with Worldedit/Voxelsniper/Worldpainter and whats so ever?
-Are you able to build in ancient style like roman/greek and barbarian buildings?
-Are you able to build realistic and beautiful landscapes?
-Do you have roleplaying experience?
-Can you speak propper english
-(optional) Can you speak german? (Would give a small plus point)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome