Server Needs Staff

Experiments's Avatar Experiments4/28/14 6:30 pm
1 emeralds 223 8
4/29/2014 12:48 am
Novacane's Avatar Novacane
Alright. X-Reality needs some new staff and we have MANY positions available. If you are builder, you a greatly appreciated because we need major build help for our server. We are also a hub server
Please apply using the format below
Builder

• IGN
  • Skype (mandatory)
  • Pictures, if possible

Helper

• IGN
  • Skype (mandatory)
  • Examples of commands that you know (go really deep into all commands )

• IGN
  • Skype (mandatory)
  • Examples of commands that you know (For Mod, go as deep as you can as far as popular plugins)
  • Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! (Finish the story)

IPs
  • fac.x-reality.net
  • pr.x-reality.net
  • hub.x-reality.net
  • sg.x-reality.net
Experiments
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/29/2014 12:48 am
Level 36 : Artisan Dolphin
Novacane

IGN: Djgrannynanny
Skype (mandatory): Either djgrannynanny or novacanez (might be with caps in front)
Experience:Mod in one server. Can't remember IP
Examples of commands that you know (For Mod, go as deep as you can as far as popular plugins):
/fly
/tp
/vanish
/f (factions)
/ma (Mob Arena)
/sg (Survival Games)
/kick
/help
/gamemode
/nick
/mute
Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! (Finish the story): If I had the /ban option I would use that and I I didn't have as much
Power then /tempban and also clean up the items spawned in.

Can be on for 2-4 hrs
Hope to hear from you soon
04/29/2014 12:23 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
HermesWoop
IGN HermesWoop
Skype crackheadelmo16
Age 16
Experience I have so much experience with staff that if you put it all together it would have it's own zip code. I know lots about how to deal with players as well as their problems. I am very flexible so large conflicts are no bother to me. Throw me a problem and I will be happy to fix it.
Examples of commands that you know WorldGuard CoreProtect Essentials MiniGames IDisguise MobDisguise MCBans I know alot more
Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! One day on the server, everything was well until a hacker joins. The hacker says " hahaha im a hacker totally radical tony hawk skater and I am going to hack you farizzle." As soon as I see the conflict, I jump in to save the day, who could it be? THE MODERATOR! (THUNDER CRASH!) and his helper the Player Helper! <<<(Shut the FUCK up.) Anyways, after seeing the disturbance I warn the hacker one more time before taking action. "Nark Nark Nark" goes the hacker "you cant stop me!!!" #/ban Hacker24/7farizzle.

Thanks for taking the time to read my snappy application!!!
04/29/2014 12:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
WoofCraft
IGN: NippleDemolisher
Skype (mandatory) MatthewRoderick1
Age 18
Experience: I have created two servers by myself, each making more than 100$ USD in donations. Needless to say I am very familiar with plugins, as well as creating some.
Examples of commands that you know (For Mod, go as deep as you can as far as popular plugins) Depending on the plugins available, Mods normally have access to
/fly
/mute
/kick
/ban
/tempban
/nick
/gamemode
/invsee
Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! (Finish the story)
/ban the hacker, use /invsee to retrieve any of the spawned items, inform the developer/owner to look into a more secure plugin to enable safer/non hacked gameplay
04/28/2014 10:53 pm
Phillyfan2000

IGN Phillyfan2000
Skype (mandatory) minecrafter252
Age 14
Experience co-owner, and 2 admin
Examples of commands that you know (For Mod, go as deep as you can as far as popular plugins)world edit alot //wand //set //replace etc.
Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! (Finish the story) /ban not questions asked and then get rid of the items the hacker spawned
04/28/2014 10:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
_Cubed_
IGN: Cubed_
Skype (mandatory): CubedCrypticCraft
Experience: Own 2 Servers, Head Admin 1, Plugin Developer 5, Co-Own 1.
Examples of commands that you know (For Mod, go as deep as you can as far as popular plugins) 1. Every Command In Essentials. (/help if its a new plugin)
Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! (Finish the story): Ban Him :p

#I-Bet-The-App-Was-Rejected
xD
04/28/2014 8:40 pm
MagiK_Tezma
IGN: MagiK_Tezma
Skype (mandatory): MagiK_Tezma
Experience: owned a seperate server with 20-30 online daily, ran very smoothly but shutdown due to lack of funds.
Examples of commands that you know (For Mod, go as deep as you can as far as popular plugins): i know every essentials command, every factions command, i know how to change the number of slots if server is lagging, also i know most commands on most servers there is very few commands as moderator i dont know.
Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! (Finish the story) first i /ban [hackers name] then i go and find the items he spawned in, and if he has like only done a few things ill just get rid of them, but if he has givin bedrock away and diamonds and stuff like that i would ask to have the server rolledback 10-20 mins, this would be the only way to get rid of everything he has done, but we then would have to re-ban him because the rollback would cause evrything to be taken away [including] bans and opping people, whitelist and others things.
04/28/2014 8:32 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ThePandaGamers
IGN MadogTen
Skype (mandatory) triplewhipxtimz
Age 13
Experience I've Co-Owned and owned multiple servers, I'm currently a helper for VividNetwork a server currently in development, I also run customer support on that server as well. I used to be Trial-Mod on Deadx I then stepped down because of time issues and some family things had to be dealt with.
Examples of commands that you know (For Mod, go as deep as you can as far as popular plugins) I've developed and made some plugins for servers I have co-owned and owned. So I know quite a bit about plugins and how they work. I can't really judge permissions because I'm unaware of the plugins you currently have. But the basic essentials commands. Mute, tempban, kick etc... Like I said unknown to the plugins I cannot dictate the commands.
Situation: A hacker is loose, spawning in items! (Finish the story) I would not hesitate to ban him/her if I have permission or tempban him/her until a higher rank is available and makes the final call whether to keep them banned or not.
04/28/2014 8:22 pm
Taros
Danged mandatory Skype. Goodluck to you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome