-builder=open
-builder=open
-builder= open

Redstoners
redstone=open

Designers
-open
-open

What's up everbody? My name is Alex and I'm gathering some skilled builders/staff to create a server. I would need to specify the type of builders needed to build this map and my ideas for it.

So I need high skilled builders, redstone pros, designers and great voxelsnipers. The adventure map is going to be really complex with many different areas to explore and being able to get to the top dogs. There will be some lots of quests and much more stuff
So...to create this map I'll need different kinds of builders to execute different tasks:

- 2/3 Builders [We need creative players who have a lot of experience building huge structures such as villages, temples, ships, castles...]

- 1/2 Redstone Workers [Of course, an adventure map wouldn't be and adventure map if it didn't have puzzles or complicated redstone systems. We need some experience builders who are great working with redstone to build unusual puzzles which are going to be placed all around the map]

- 1/2 Designers [We need some minecrafters who have a good sense for architecture and design. They will decorate the houses, villages and any other type of buildings]

The team will be composed by 5- 10 builders. If you really want to participate in the building of this map you just need to reply to this thread indicating the following information about you:

1 - What's your gamertag?
2 - How old are you?
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) 4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder?
5 - Which are your best building qualities?
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? [Builder/Redstone/Designe
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team?
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft?
9 - Do you have Skype?
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map?
11- any pics of what you can build?
I'll start:

1 - What's your gamertag? - ringloo
2 - How old are you? - 15
3 - Where do you live? - portsmouth England
4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder? - I play minecraft for about a year and half. I'm an experienced builder due to creating some adventure maps and encounters with my friends.
5 - Which are your best building qualities? - I guess I'm good to work with redstone. I know how to build complex puzzles, train stations and any type of systems with it. I'm also a great "VoxelSniper". I build several types of natural landscapes such as islands, mountains, cliffs and arches and actually they end up looking quite natural [like they were pre-generated by the minecraft generating script].
6 - What type of builder would you want to work as? - Redstone and VoxelSniper. Though, I'm also a good builder/designer
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft? - Yes I have the bought version of Minecraft
9 - Do you have Skype? - Yes
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? - I have a lot of free time to play and build this adventure map. I'll be online mostly at:
- Mondays and Sundays, from 14h00 to 19h00 [9h00-14h00 in NewYork]
- Wednesdays, from 17h00 to 19h00 [12h00-14h00 in NewYork]
- And of course...all the weekend

- Minecraft 1.2.3 version
- Whitelist will be On untill the server is released
-
So, thank you for reading all this [if you did] and reply to this thread if you want to be on the team. I'll be fully impartial in picking the builders.

Sincerely, ringloo

Application for Mod
What is your experience? (dont just say you have been mod/admin on other servers)

1 - What's your gamertag?
2 - How old are you?
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone)
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems?
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod?
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod?
9 - Do you have Skype?
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away?
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10)
ringloo123
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HockeyDude411
03/07/2012 11:32 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Cowboy
1 - What's your gamertag?HockeyDude411
2 - How old are you?15
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) Rhode Island, USA
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems? Hear from both sides of the situation and then make the choice I think is best for the server
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod? Head Mod, but Mod is okay too
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod? I want to help and I think that my leadership And problem solving abilities could really help your server as well as everyone on it
9 - Do you have Skype? Yes and you will be told that if You PM me
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away? if by hold you mean host then no because I have absolutely no idea about port forwarding. However if you mean like "hold down the fort" then yeah. I can deal with things that you need me to until you return and if necessary until the whole problem has been resolved
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10)10
StuntmanSlim
03/07/2012 4:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1 - What's your gamertag? StuntmanSlim
2 - How old are you? 17
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) bedworth
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems? if some one is griefing ill either kick them or ban them
6 - What type of Mod head mod or mod? head mod
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod? cuz i can be help full and i kno most of the comands
9 - Do you have Skype? yes
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away? some times
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) 10
R_OOOO_Y
03/07/2012 4:28 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Pixel Puncher
1 - What's your gamertag? Rusty_Lawnmower
2 - How old are you?13
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) GMT leicester
4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder? i have been playing for 2 years and build adventure maps
5 - Which are your best building qualities? medival/ruins/jungle/farming/domes
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? Builder
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team? because i have been building adventure maps on my own for half a year and i think it will be a good experience and i am a good team player
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft? yes
9 - Do you have Skype yes
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? yes most of the time from half 4 onwards
11- any pics of what you can build? http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... rkour-map/ and also work in progress map http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... adventure/
Rusty Lawnmower
nprmormon
03/07/2012 3:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
1 - What's your gamertag? - nprmormon
2 - How old are you? - 19
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) Eastern Standard Time
4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder? I own a server, and i have been playing for about 6 months. I am really good at designing cities and adequate at building them.
5 - Which are your best building qualities? I am best at a medieval style
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? probably mostly designer but i like to contribute to the building as well.
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team? Like i said i own a server but i am looking for a place i can be creative and build at will without having to answer a couple billion questions.
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft? Yes
9 - Do you have Skype? Yes
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? Yes i only work part time and i spend the rest of my time on my cumputer
11- any pics of what you can build? Here is the link to my server the pictures on there are my design and part of my build (except the arena that was mcedited in) http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/b ... ft-457769/
gagetravis16
03/07/2012 1:41 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
What's your gamertag?-Gagetravis
2 - How old are you? 13
3 - Where do you live? est
4What's your experience as a minecraft 6 months
5 - Which are your best building qualities? i made the status of libray
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? builder
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft? yes
9 - Do you have Skype? no
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? yes
11- any pics of what you can build?no
I'll start: when you want me to
UNDERCOVERrd
03/07/2012 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
1 berrylxl
2 15 years
3 gtm 1+
5 most common problems
6 both
7 i need a server becouse i wanna help a lot of peeps
9 yes
10 9-10 hours on a day
11 0-10 7 1/2
StacyAvery
03/07/2012 12:06 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
1 - What's your gamertag? StacyAvery
2 - How old are you? 13
3 - Where do you live? [tim zone) Denmark, +1
4 - What's your experience as a minecraft player/builder? Well i play mc alot, and its mostly about building, i got my own account when 1.7 was new, before that i played on my brothers account.
5 - Which are your best building qualities? uhmm, idk i mostly build castles and stuff like that.
6 - What type of builder whould you want to work as? [Builder/Redstone/Designer] Designer.
7 - Why do you want to be part of the team? Becouse i like to design and draw (eg buildings)
8 - Do you have the bought version of Minecraft? Yeap
9 - Do you have Skype? Yeap, if u pick me ill pm it
10 - Do you have free time to play with us and to build this map? yea i guess so
11- any pics of what you can build? uhm no, just bought a new comp...
Serious Chicken
03/07/2012 11:56 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Taco
1 - What's your gamertag? - TheHumanCreeper
2 - How old are you? - 16
3 - Where do you live? [time- zone) Norway-GMT 1+ I think.
5 - What are your techniques of sorting out problems? - depends what type of problems
6 - What type of Mod, head mod or mod? - I can be both.
7 - Why do you want to be part of the Mod? -I will help your Server Grow and Help People have fun-
9 - Do you have Skype? - Sorry , No
10 - Do you have free time to Hold the server while im away? Yes
11- are you mature? (give me a rating out of 10) 8 Im mature when people are mature to me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome