[Minecraft Meadows] Server Recruitment

TypicalBIgGuy's Avatar TypicalBIgGuy6/26/16 11:39 pm
1 emeralds 192 3
6/27/2016 1:21 am
Marthellio's Avatar Marthellio

Hello I'm TypicalBigGuy (Alex) I'm the owner of Minecraft Meadows (Under Construction) and I'm looking for some staff to help run my server. Today I'm only looking for a few unique players, but in the future (during release) more of you may be contacted if you're still interested. I'm currently look for experience Community Managers, Administrators, and Builders. Are you right for the job? We will find out.

Things That Are Done
-Spawn

Things That Need To Be Done
- Ranks
- Website
- Land Claiming System
- Crates
- Warps
- And More

With Your Help I think we can finish very soon!

Community Manager-

Experience:
What Type Of Events Can You Create?:
Name:
What makes you unique?:

Administrator-

Experience:
If someone is spamming in chat what should the punishment be?
Name:
What makes you unique?:

Builder:

Experience:
Proof Of Previous Builds:
Name:
What makes you unique?:
TypicalBIgGuy
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/27/2016 1:21 am
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
Marthellio
Just an excellent tip, I've been running for quite awhile now. Staff are not as good as you think, they usually just get in the way. If you really would like to work with staff, hire from your server when it acquires a playerbase.

~Marthellio
06/27/2016 1:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Tyr

ING: Alexstreamsdaily

Experience: I have over 5 years of Minecraft experience! I also have experience with being a Staff-manager, I usually specialize in staff and community management! BUT! I love helping players and staff with problems and disputes too! To be specific I've been Staff-manager, head-admin, admin, head-mod, mod, pretty much anything! But mostly admin and staff-manager.

If someone is spamming in chat what should the punishment be?: I would take screen shots incase there are further disputes/problems then I would warn the player to stop. If He didn't stop after 2 times of me asking I would mute Him for an hour or so and if He persisted I would perm-mute or ban Him if it was hate speech or racism.

Name: Alex! xD

Why do you join our staff team?: I want to help grow your server into a successful and large community! I believe players should be able to relax and hangout with the staff and other players! I think I can help players have fun and stay "safe" with my personality and dedication to the server that employs me!

What makes you unique?: I'm a serious person who doesn't let people walk all over me. I will call it how I see it. I like to think that helps me work well with others and meet my goals! Thanks for consideration!

I would also be interested in a staff/community-manger position! Thanks, again!
06/27/2016 12:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SRGT_Shaodw
Builder:

ING: SRGT_Shadow
Experience: It's been awhile but I have been a builder on plenty of other servers and head builder on a good amount as well.
Proof Of Previous Builds: http://imgur.com/a/EMDUm
Name: Pat
What do you join our staff team?: I want to join because I feel that I can bring a easy and fun spirit to the server and make it better for everyone
What makes you unique?: I am creative and can change on the fly. I take criticism very well and always use it to improve my builds
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome