Server recruitment looking for mature moddest staff.

nemssi12312's Avatar nemssi1231212/12/13 12:36 am
1 emeralds 155 2
12/12/2013 2:18 am
Yukaio's Avatar Yukaio
Hello, I am the owner of a server that is looking for mature moddest staff members, however; we are strict with what our staff do, so we ask you to follow our rules on the server, website, forum etc. The starting rank for everyone is deciding apon with their application. The current ranks you can apply for are:
Mod
Jr.Mod
Sr.Mod
Helper
===========
You have to make your own application to show that you are a true mature person to become apart of my staff team, if you copy ( I will check) You application will be denied.
So now your requirements
16 years of age or older (DO NOT lie!)
Skype *NEEDED!*
Good grammar
Decent knowledge being a staff member of a server
Maturity must be high
==========
So, let me let you begin writing an application
Accepted applications will be added onto skype.
nemssi12312
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/12/2013 2:18 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragon
Yukaio
My brother might want to be staff but he only plays minecraft sometimes cause of this game called lol I hate it my brothers won''t play it with me any more D:
12/12/2013 12:47 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
MinecraftFtwYolo
IGN: oursnotmine, I made that name because I think of things as Ours-Not-Mine as I am vary humble.
Skype: oursnotmine.minecraft I do not currently have headphones or a mic so we will have to msg.
Building skills: 7/10 Atleast I am a Very good builder !
Previous positions: Co-Owner through Trial-Mod
Command knowledge Almost each plugin you through at me I will know the commands for it ! I love group manager and world edit the most though!
Reason we should pick you: I am a fun love able guy, I never abuse/be mean to other players and i will try to get the most players on as I can because its not fun when not 1 person is on but you so you just end up leaveing
Talk about yourself: I am a great person, I played minecraft for 4/3 Years now and I am very funny!
Experience: over 18 Staff ranks At least.
Why you want this rank?: I want (Sr.Mod/Mod) it because I feel like I can help out the most as Co-Owner! I will also be able to spawn in items for building projects and work in creative, also I will be able to work with command blocks for you and just have a good time with the other staff and members
Gender (we're looking for a bit of diversity in this area): Male, I hope this will not be a problem but if it is I understand.
Position That You're Applying for: Sr.Mod or Mod
Maturity (out of 10): 7/10 At the very least as I try to make Jokes !
Building Style (Modern, Gothic, Renaissance, creative, etc.): I do not have 1 building style if you watch me build you would be able to tell that ! However I think my builds are closely related to Castle's and Rpg type server stuff.
Work Ethic (out of 10): 8.
Creativity (out of 10): 9
Overall Building Skill (out of 10): at least 9
Constant Temptation to Troll (out of 10): 0 I hate trolling, I think it is Mean and very rude to the player, I have quit many servers because I got trolled non stop!
Plugin Knowledge (name a few plugins you're familiar with): Group Manager, World Edit, Essentials, Essentials Extra, Essentials Core, Multi verse
Any Screenshots of Your Work (this will significantly improve your chances to be hired): No I do not have any screen shots, I do all my building on my server and I fairly recently closed it and deleted it from my files Sorry about this I can show you my building skills in game if needed!
Your experience as a staff on any other server(s) Well Owner/Trial-Mod the owner's I either was friends with the owner or I owned the servers.
Extra Info: Gender: Female (Sorry if you think this is a problem however I can not help what sex I am. If you think this matters I think you are very Racist and rude.)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome