Server Review ( Coc-Mc)

Jacob72902's Avatar Jacob729026/17/15 10:31 pm
1 emeralds 178 3
6/18/2015 2:09 am
JacobOre's Avatar JacobOre
The Category are
Click to reveal
Staff- This category is based upon how nice and knowledgeable the staff team is. Points will be loosed if i see them being rude to players, not obeying the rules them selves,

Plugins- This category is based upon whether you use custom plugins and also the right plugins for the type of server you have. Points will be loosed if you have more and more simple and commonly used and have plugins that have no purpose on your server.

Builds- This is category is based upon whether you have professional builds that match. Points will be lost if you unprofessional looking builds( 1 platform) or builds that you would never see. The more detail the better!!!!!!

Rules- This category is based upon whether your rules are fair and make sense for the type of server you have. Points will be lost if your rules confused. An example would be no stealing or greifing but you kill people's animals and break people's crops.

Today i am viewing the Coc-Mc server(Play.Coc-Mc.Net). The Server's total is below

Plugins: 10/10 - Nothing to say about this one expect that plugins are amazing and the commands are easy to follow.

Builds: 7/10- The Buildings fall short of expectations and that the styles don't match and some of the builds are plain and bland. The Fallen trees look like stock piles and the walls could be better. Some of the builds are very good but other aren't so good.

Staff: 9/10- The staff are helpful when there on and there not always on. You would usually all the staff members at once not at different points of time.

Rules: 10/10- Nothing to say about this one.

Total: 36/40
Jacob72902
Level 25 : Expert Artist