MC Server! No special rules! Free!

KaeseBiskuit's Avatar KaeseBiskuit4/22/12 11:50 am
1 emeralds 116 6
6/17/2012 7:20 am
matux's Avatar matux
I and some of my friends are playing on a Multiplayer Server, and we would find it great if some of you would join it, too! You don't have to pay in any way of course.
Playing in this Server don't make you follow certain rules You may build what you want, where you want, how big and high you want.
Only thing to mention: Do not contrain the other players while building or build where they have their buildings. And: Do not grief at all;) Griefing is punished with a kick, and If you do it twice or even more you are banned!
When you join, one of the 2 admins give you some blocks and tools to start, so you do not have to punch the wood. If you need help, you get even more new blocks, if you have done something certain:
We are planning of some kind of an "1 vs many"-arena, where you have to survive as long as possible against many monsters, killing as many of them as possible. You are equipped with one Diamond Sword only. When you pass through the challenges, you get 1-5 Diamonds, and you have the permission to ask for help if you need it. So, if you do not accept this challenge, you definitely play on your own. Which can be very hard.
PvP mode is not on, except during a certain event.

Finally the information of the server:

Hamachi ID: MC Server abcd
Password: abcd
Server IP: 5.246.166.99
Server Port: 25565

To mention it, this server isn't open all day long, but we try to keep it open as long as possible.
greets,
KaeseBiskuit
KaeseBiskuit
Level 29 : Expert Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

matux
06/17/2012 7:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
network = full
KaeseBiskuit
06/17/2012 5:34 am
I'm so sorry for all this delay, but the server is online again!
There are no lags and if there were, I'd be able to fix it immediately.
Just join the room in hamachi once more and you can join the server!
KaeseBiskuit
04/29/2012 6:48 am
It isnt up soon. There are major lag issues and it takes much time to completely run the server. I tried to re-download it, used another map, but nothing helped.
If you have any ideas I would really appreciate that. If nothing else is possible, you can be server host, and I do hope it'd be better then.

By the way: I would appreciate if somebody could show me how to install certain plugins most easily. I need to change the spawnpoint and move myself quickly to this location :s
KaeseBiskuit
04/25/2012 10:06 am
I got some problems running the server, but I'm sure it will be up again soon.
KaeseBiskuit
04/24/2012 8:34 am
Something to mention: I want to change the spawn of anyone who joins. If there is somebody to show me how to install a plugin like that I would really appreciate that!
Server is open for 2 hours, after that you have to wait another 3 hours. But then you are welcome on my server!
KaeseBiskuit
04/23/2012 1:39 pm
Update: The "1 vs many" is finished, but it doesnt look very good from outside =/ Anyway, they are 2 arenas with some mobspawners in it. One "normal" level and one "brutal". You have to survive 5 minutes each, and you get rewards if you manage. But be careful, it's really hard. You better train for it. And: You may bring your own Armor, but only armor! No other tools or blocks, you get your Diamond Sword if you begin

OK, server is open now, Tuesday is not much time left though, but on Wednesday and especially Thursday the server is open!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome