Server Sponsors Needed

Danny247's Avatar Danny2478/12/12 12:47 pm
8/16/2012 9:52 pm
Danny247's Avatar Danny247
Hey, my name is Danny. I've created two amazing servers in the past, but unfortunately both have fallen victim to cheap hosting. They both had 20+ players on at all times, and had a great community of people.

I'm starting a server, once again. I know we will be getting loads of players. The problem is, I am not going to start up this server without proper funding for a good quality VPS.

Also, 50% of the plugins on the server have been coded by me. I'm just including this information to let you know that I am serious about this, and know what I'm doing.

I need sponsors to help keep our server alive. This is NOT a donator rank, but a unique sponsorship opportunity. By sponsoring, you will get:

a) your own private vanilla world
b) an auto message every 30 minutes thanking you for sponsoring (or whatever you want it to say)
c) the thrill of helping fuel a great server

If you're interested in this opportunity and think you can make a significant contribution (>$30), please send me a PM here, post in this thread, or add me on Skype (danny-247).

Thank you so much.
Danny247
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder