Server staff

Sourzpowerz's Avatar Sourzpowerz1/20/14 12:51 am
1 emeralds 163 5
1/20/2014 11:34 am
PixelFox's Avatar PixelFox
NightFall PvP will be an upcoming server and will need 4-6 staff/admins and the information needed will be

Name:
Minecraft Name:
How often will you be able to contribute to the server:
Any staff experience on other servers:
How can you handle server arguments between players?:
Why would like to be apart of our community?:
Any additional information:
Sourzpowerz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PixelFox
01/20/2014 11:34 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
Name: Fox
Minecraft Name: Teh_Cookies
Time Zone: CST
How often will you be able to contribute to the server: 9-12 hours a day.
Any staff experience on other servers: Yes, mostly Mineplex.
How can you handle server arguments between players?:If it's over something little, I wont step in.. If it's about cheating, Yeah I'll step in.. and I will settle it, I will kick if they caps.
Why would like to be apart of our community?: I love server communities, and I wanna join another
Any additional information: Skype: PixelFox_
PikachuSoup
01/20/2014 9:49 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
Name: Just call me Jade for now. I'll tell you my real name if I get accepted!
Minecraft Name: Herobrinesbro10
Time Zone: Mountain (Texas)
How often will you be able to contribute to the server: Maybe after school (I get home at 5:00) or on the weekends. Sorry but my schedule is always changing
Any staff experience on other servers: No, but you have to start somewhere
How can you handle server arguments between players?: I would mute them, and tell them argument is not tolerated, that we're all friends here, and if it happens again, a punishment (kicking or banning, not sure about that it's up to the owner) will be given.
Why would like to be apart of our community?: Either a builder or Moderator
Any additional information: I have played Minecraft for over 2 years now, and I would really like to help someone with they're server. Like a job you don't get payed for, which I really like.
C4477
01/20/2014 1:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Name: People call me C4, ill tell you my real name if I am accepted!

Minecraft Name:C4477

Time Zone:AEST

How often will you be able to contribute to the server: A lot, I am very active on forums, and in game, mostly in game on the weekends.

Any staff experience on other servers: Yes, I have moderated on many small servers.

How can you handle server arguments between players?: i am confident that I can calmly and logically handle player arguments. I have zero tolerance for hackers. For smaller infractions I like to see both sides of a disagreement and make the most fair and logical desicion.

Why would like to be apart of our community?: I love to help people and get to know others, you can always learn something new. I would like to be part of something unique and special, I feel that this server will be it.

Any additional information: My Skype: Carlin4477. I also have mumble and teamspeak, although i prefer mumble. Some people see my timezone as a disadvantage, but really, it makes sure that the server is protected and moderated for more people. Well, thanks for considering me!
Derpy98
01/20/2014 1:09 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
Name: I go by Dante
Minecraft Name: Derpy98
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
How often will you be able to contribute to the server: 5-15 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Any staff experience on other servers: I have been an Admin on 3 Servers, Moderator on 4, and Co-Owner on 1. Unfortunately all of those but a selected few were small servers and ended up being shut down for lack of Users. Two of the servers i helped manage were: GoldCraft and Dynamic Craft, unfortunately those to servers wiped their staff. However, I am no longer apart of any server staff but I really look forward to getting accepted into this servers staff.
How can you handle server arguments between players?: (in this instance, ill use a thief as an example.) I would listen to both sides of the story, I would check both their inventories, Question why the person had the item in their inventory, check the logs, ban/temp ban/kick accordingly.
Why would like to be apart of our community?: I absolutely love role-playing servers and there are many sub-types of servers that I like as well. Playing a game-type that I like boost's my morale alot. If it is something I haven't played yet, I look forward to trying something new. I enjoy being a staff member and enjoy helping others so they may go about their lovely days, I always make sure I put the users before myself and attend to them at whenever possible.
Any additional information: If you would like any further information about me, you may contact me via skype. (Derpy98)
AlexzTheMan
01/20/2014 1:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Name:Bob
IGN:djposh
time zone: its 400PM right now
How much time will you be online: Most of the time
Experience:Yes I am owner been co-owner admin head-mod mod builder architect
vip padalin
How do you handle: I mute them both for some time then when the are calm I
unmute them
why you want to be apart: because i lost 2 servers cuz they became premium