Server Staff Apps

BailyZDavis's Avatar BailyZDavis3/5/13 6:23 pm
3/6/2013 12:27 pm
lorrana99's Avatar lorrana99

BailyZDavis
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

lorrana99
03/06/2013 12:27 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Alright, I think I accepted the contact. My computer is being a little weird right now.
BailyZDavis
03/05/2013 11:03 pm
[center][quote="lorrana99"]Wow, I love the professionalism and graphics you have made!

[b]Name: [/b][/center]
I have a very uncommon name, so online I prefer to go by Avia.
[center][b]Age: [/b][/center]
13, but I am a very responsible and mature person.
[center][b]IGN:[/b][/center]
Lorrana
[center][b]Skype:[/b][/center]
Lorrana9901
[center][b]Email:[/b][/center]
[url=mailto:cbmk99@gmail.com]cbmk99@gmail.com[/url] it is not my primary email as that is private so if I take a little while to reply it's because I forgot to check it that day.
[center][b]Website Experience:[/b][/center]
Around 5 years ago I made a fan website for Club Penguin, 2 or 3 years ago I made a forum oriented website for homeschooled kids and teens with my friend, it has been pretty successful and is still mildly active. Also my professional website I use to send to casting directors (I am an actress). Various other small websites I have made for fun as well, like with a kid I used to babysit, we made like 5.
[center][b]Gfx Experience:[/b][/center]
I am an okay graphic artist. I haven't created graphics in several months but before that I went through a 2-3 year stage where I just made graphics. All the time. My sister is an AMAZING graphic artist as well and she is always willing to give me tips and tutorials.
[center][b]Staff Experience: [/b][/center]
Well, I am owner of a server, but it was unsuccessful and has been out of use mostly. I am head-admin on a server called Frozen in Time; Trial-Admin (after being trial-mod and mod for many months) on a server called Minelife; Moderator on a server called Wafflecraft; and Moderator on a server called Herocraft. Several others I think that I was 'hired' pre-production that never went through. Oh also Senior-Admin on a server called RealEmpire. Most of these servers are rarely online/active though so it gives me lots of time wishing I had another server to go on.
[center][b]Hours Online:[/b][/center]
Probably around 2+ a day, depending on my schedule. For example, if it's tech week for a play I'm in, I may be on for an hour or under every day. Which hours I have no idea, it varies.

Is the server currently online/online for staff?

Thank you very much for reading/considering!
~Lorr/Avia[/quote]
[center][img]i.imgur.com/xlfngJp.png[/img][/center]
lorrana99
03/05/2013 8:18 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Wow, I love the professionalism and graphics you have made!

Name:

I have a very uncommon name, so online I prefer to go by Avia.
13, but I am a very responsible and mature person.
IGN:

Lorrana
Lorrana9901
Email:

cbmk99@gmail.com it is not my primary email as that is private so if I take a little while to reply it's because I forgot to check it that day.
Website Experience:

Around 5 years ago I made a fan website for Club Penguin, 2 or 3 years ago I made a forum oriented website for homeschooled kids and teens with my friend, it has been pretty successful and is still mildly active. Also my professional website I use to send to casting directors (I am an actress). Various other small websites I have made for fun as well, like with a kid I used to babysit, we made like 5.
Gfx Experience:

I am an okay graphic artist. I haven't created graphics in several months but before that I went through a 2-3 year stage where I just made graphics. All the time. My sister is an AMAZING graphic artist as well and she is always willing to give me tips and tutorials.
Staff Experience:

Well, I am owner of a server, but it was unsuccessful and has been out of use mostly. I am head-admin on a server called Frozen in Time; Trial-Admin (after being trial-mod and mod for many months) on a server called Minelife; Moderator on a server called Wafflecraft; and Moderator on a server called Herocraft. Several others I think that I was 'hired' pre-production that never went through. Oh also Senior-Admin on a server called RealEmpire. Most of these servers are rarely online/active though so it gives me lots of time wishing I had another server to go on.
Hours Online:

Probably around 2+ a day, depending on my schedule. For example, if it's tech week for a play I'm in, I may be on for an hour or under every day. Which hours I have no idea, it varies.

Is the server currently online/online for staff?

Thank you very much for reading/considering!
~Lorr/Avia
BailyZDavis
03/05/2013 7:36 pm
BrunoSubmarinenStaff Application
Name
Chris
IGN
Brink_
Email
cgrypheen@gmail.com
Website Experience
I know how to do a little bit of coding here and there.
GFX Experience
I'm not too experienced with GFX design, but I can make some simple things.
Staff Experience
Let me see here... I've been a co-owner for three private servers a couple of my friends came up with, I've been admin about four times, and I've been a moderator on a handful of occasions. I've been playing since late 2010.
Hours Online
3:30 - 5:00 PM and (depends on amount of afterschool-work) 6:00 - 10:00 PM [CST -6] on weekdays.
Weekends range from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM [CST -6]

Message me the skype or add mine.
BrunoSubmarinen
03/05/2013 7:26 pm
Staff Application
Name
Chris
IGN
Brink_
Email
cgrypheen@gmail.com
Website Experience
I know how to do a little bit of coding here and there.
GFX Experience
I'm not too experienced with GFX design, but I can make some simple things.
Staff Experience
Let me see here... I've been a co-owner for three private servers a couple of my friends came up with, I've been admin about four times, and I've been a moderator on a handful of occasions. I've been playing since late 2010.
Hours Online
3:30 - 5:00 PM and (depends on amount of afterschool-work) 6:00 - 10:00 PM [CST -6] on weekdays.
Weekends range from 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM [CST -6]
81millerboy81
03/05/2013 7:13 pm
Name: Tyler

IGN: 81millerboy81

Email:81millerboy81@gmail.com

Although I do not have website experience, or gfx experience, I make up for that with in game experience. I have been playing for a while now, and my building knowledge is quite extensive. Ive been a moderator on two separate servers, and have gotten many praises for both my fairness and my good sense of judgement. Although I have no experience with technical things, I know my plugins, and I also knoww that it would not be a problem to monitor something like a forum, as I will be able to give plenty of time towards the server (10+ a week at least).

Have a nice day!
Hairy_Bush
03/05/2013 7:10 pm
Name: Zach
IGN:Hairy_Bush
Email: ZachCare@gmail.com
Website Experience: I have done graphic designs for mrclutchcraft.com
GFX: I make logos and banners.
Staff Experience: I host a server and am a Head Mod on another. I have been Admin on 3 different servers.
Hours online: 4-5 on week days, 10-12 on weekends.
BailyZDavis
03/05/2013 7:06 pm
MVH15Name:MVH15
IGN:MVH15
Email: Mattbombard07@gmail.com
Website experience: I have a little experience creating websites and doing basic coding.
GFX experience: I have experience in GFX design. i currently take classes at my high school and specialize in forum signatures and banners.
Staff experience: i have owned two servers, been admin on three servers, and have been a moderator on three servers.
Hours online: i am usually online from 3:00PM-8:00PM est on weekdays and 9:00AM-6:00PM on weekends.

BailyZDavis
03/05/2013 7:05 pm
mandrag20Name:Connor
IGN:mandrag15
Live:EOC Conman
Email: connorm987@gmail.com
Website experience: not very experienced
GFX experience: yet again
Staff experience: head admin on 2 servers and owned 1
Hours online:ALWAYS when you need me

mandrag20
03/05/2013 6:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Name:Connor
IGN:mandrag15
Live:EOC Conman
Email: connorm987@gmail.com
Website experience: not very experienced
GFX experience: yet again
Staff experience: head admin on 2 servers and owned 1
Hours online:ALWAYS when you need me
MVH15
03/05/2013 6:49 pm
Name:MVH15
IGN:MVH15
Email: Mattbombard07@gmail.com
Website experience: I have a little experience creating websites and doing basic coding.
GFX experience: I have experience in GFX design. i currently take classes at my high school and specialize in forum signatures and banners.
Staff experience: i have owned two servers, been admin on three servers, and have been a moderator on three servers.
Hours online: i am usually online from 3:00PM-8:00PM est on weekdays and 9:00AM-6:00PM on weekends.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome