Server staff/builders recruitment

arexin's Avatar arexin9/2/14 9:54 pm
1 emeralds 230 5
9/10/2014 4:59 pm
WingNippleAbs's Avatar WingNippleAbs
I'm recruiting a staff team for a server that I am developing, I need a minimum of 3 other people willing to moderate the server and a minimum of 2 builders.
This isn't a home hosted server, it is a dedicated server that runs 24/7.
Anything highlighted in red is mandatory to be part of the server staff.

IGN:
Applying for:

If you have been selected, you will receive a contact request from me via skype.
arexin
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/10/2014 4:59 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
WingNippleAbs
Devolper/Plugin manager
IGN:WingNippleAbs
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verblly Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!‏
09/10/2014 4:31 pm
arexin
bump
09/09/2014 9:54 pm
arexin
bump
09/05/2014 5:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
qwertyplm
This may not be the exact form for a application you were looking for but honestly it takes to much time to make as good of applications as I do so plz skype me if yo have any questions

Name: Andrew

IGN: Dr_Destructer

About Me: I am a very experienced player in minecraft playing for 3 years. I am a fun and energetic kind of guy who will stop at nothing to help people. As a long time member of the online community I know how much of a pain people who grief hack swear and make the game not fun for anybody can be so I am Passionate about letting everyone who joins your server have a fun and memorable time.

Experience: I was the head admin and OP on a server that once used to thrive which had at least 15 people on at any time and about 30 people during the peak hours of the day. Unfortunately the server was shut down about a month ago because the owners left for collage. I am very skilled in all commands including OP commands, World edit, Factions, Creative, and much more so I would require little training.

Do you know nodes: yes nodes have to do with permissions and other stuff.

Rank I want: preferably a head admin or admin but if you need a co-owner with my experience and personality I believe I would make a good co owner.

More about me: as mentioned before I am a very dedicated player devoted to making minecraft a fun and enjoyable game for all players as it was meant to be. I can be online about 3 hours or more a day. I believe with my experience I can provide many things for the server and together we would make a great team. And thank you for reading and your consideration. Also please don't hesitate to add me in skype to talk or answer any further questions.
09/05/2014 4:23 pm
arexin
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome