someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?:

What staff position are you applying for?:

Are u a plugin coder?

are u good with plugins config?

how good of a builder are u? (1-10)
Thanks for you're time!
imbosslol123
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

CesarSalad
06/13/2013 11:11 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Network
Age(14+): 14

IGN: Cesar787

Maturity: 8

Tell us why you think you should be staff: I think I should be staff because I know lots of stuff about servers and I also run my own hub.

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: Yes, I own a Hub and I've been Moderator on one server and Admin on another one.

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: I would first make sure they're really using a hacked client. Then I would warn them, if they don't stop I could tempban them or Perm ban. It depends on what the staff rules are.

What staff position are you applying for?: I don't really know the ranks of the server but the one available

Are u a plugin coder? I started a while ago learning how to code.

are u good with plugins config? Yes.

how good of a builder are u? 7
prestospan
06/13/2013 10:59 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
Age(14+): 14

IGN:prestospan

Maturity:10

Tell us why you think you should be staff: I'm very helpful and I can be on a lot (I don't do much of anything during the summer xD) I'm very skill in the plugins, configuration, and the "behind the scenes" work that a good server requires. I'm not any good at building though. Sorry xD

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: I used to own a small, 30 slot Towny server. I've been Admin on one other server, and Player-Mod on another one as well

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: I would vanish, teleport to them, and watch them, then kick them, if they don't stop, then ban.

What staff position are you applying for?: Not sure what my choices are, but I would go for Admin, I guess. I could also help with anything such as permissions, ect.

Are u a plugin coder? Yea, no. That stuff is complicated. xD

are u good with plugins config? Teh master.

how good of a builder are u? (1-10) -100
Thanks for you're time! *your xD
chazbears
06/13/2013 10:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Skinner
Age(14+):

IGN:

Maturity: 1-10

Tell us why you think you should be staff: i am good at helping people and i havent helped anyone in a while

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: co-owner twice mod 4 times help 26 times

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: warn them 3 times if he continues tell owner for a temp ban

What staff position are you applying for?: helper or something else

Are u a plugin coder?: i could try (generally a good coder sometimes if not ive got a firned that could help)

are u good with plugins config?: i could try

how good of a builder are u? (1-10) 10
TheMinecraftStew
06/13/2013 10:14 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Age(14+): 15

IGN: jreichardt

Maturity: 9

Tell us why you think you should be staff: I am currently not dedicated to another server so I would be dedicated to this one

Have you been staff on previous servers? What rank?: I have been Mod 2 times, Admin 1 time, Co-Owner 1 time, and Owner 1 time

someone was hacking, how would you handle the situation?: Ban them immediately

What staff position are you applying for?: Builder

Are u a plugin coder? No

are u good with plugins config? Decent

how good of a builder are u? (1-10) 8
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome