RPG server staff wanted (Builders,Youtube,Website).

zacattack45's Avatar zacattack456/23/12 12:32 am
6/27/2012 4:09 am
PownagexVincent's Avatar PownagexVincent
Hey all, as our server progresses we need more staff and to do so we need all kinds of staff so if you aren't good at building but your good at something else here your chance
The server is 24/7 and revolves around a medieval world containing shops, factions, quests, NPC's, plots, arenas, music and much more. Please fill out the builder or the specialized form for your chance to be apart of it. FILL OUT 1 FORM ONLY!

In the specialized form you may choose to be one of the following-
- Quest maker
- Youtube Videos
- Website (pay and manage the website)

Builder Application

IGN:
Builds (with pics):
Experience:

Special Application

IGN:
Position:
Experience:

Thank-you and i should get back to you with either a PM or in this forum
zacattack45
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PownagexVincent
06/27/2012 4:09 am
Level 1 : New Architect
IGN: PownagexVincent
Builds (with pics):
Experience: My experience is very high cuz I host my owner server and such.
Anything else: x
NIKK
06/23/2012 6:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
did any one get this guys server ip? sort of pointless to have a server help post without a server you know?
videogame11
06/23/2012 5:55 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
Special Application

IGN:killerbryan
Position:website manager
Experience:iv mostly done alot websites and setted them up,And im also good at moderating people in servers and helping

Message me on minecraftplanet if im accepted
NIKK
06/23/2012 5:50 pm
IGN:an0nym0usplay3r
Builds (with pics): nope.
position: part time clerk, arena hoster, engineer, arena combatant.
Experience: great with redstone, i like to build large floating towns and arenas , clerk
Anything else: im not going to ask for resources unless im building a comunity area, the shop i´ll keep separate,
Erik_Wood
06/23/2012 3:48 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Do i have to pay for the domein?
xyz_1
06/23/2012 5:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
There are free ones out there you will have to just dig in there and look for some I manage a site my self but you will have to pay for the domains if you wnat a "first-class high company like" domain like .com .net .org .tv and alot more. You might need to get web hosting for it too. Just puting that out for you
I_Earn_Diamonds
06/23/2012 2:23 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
IGN:alex9404

Builds (with pics):I have pictures but i dont know how to share them if u plz could tell me how then i could post it

Experience:Ive been head builder and admin actually ive been both but the server crashed

Anything else:I have build the nyan cat, a redstone rollercoaster, statues of friends, a redstone bank and much more
mamort
06/23/2012 2:11 pm
IGN: mamort
Position: Quest Maker, i will build if i have to but i am not the best.
Experience: i do not have any yet but i would like to have some. I have played since the start of beta and also I have played on a lot of RP servers.
Anything else: I know my way around plugins.
OhMyJenkz
06/23/2012 7:18 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
IGN: MissJenkz
Position: Quest Maker, but if needed I can build just click on my pmc account and look at the server Azuria my old server its closed now but I built most of the buildings listed in the screenshots you can also look at my other builds if you wish they are all listed in my planet minecraft submissions.
Experience: I have helped build many server spawns and plot lines, in a towny server I created a ancient plot line hidden inside the town they were to find clues of how the town was really formed.
Anything else: I know you said not to apply for 2 jobs but if I do have any spare time between making quest lines I would be happy to help build, I hope you consider my application and if not I will be happy for the others that did get accepted.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application
Many Thanks,
Tara (MissJenkz)
huskysplash350
06/23/2012 7:04 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN:huskysplash350
Position:Quest Maker or I can manage a website (I'm not paying for one though, it will have to have .enjin or .webs in it )
Experience: Played since Beta 1.7.3, good with RP and managed a website using Enjin before.
Anything else: PM me the IP if I'm accepted. If you want me to make the website and you see whether you think it is good enough feel free to ask me. I can also put some screeshots of my build up if you want. I am happy either way

Thanks for reading.
zacattack45
06/23/2012 1:04 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
anyone?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome