Serverless Admin looking for an Owner!

Craftalot's Avatar Craftalot4/30/14 11:55 am
1 emeralds 81
Introduction & about me + just ton of text writing down anything from the top of my head:
Well, to begin with my real life name is Simon, and I just turned fifteen years old and from Sweden, I am currently "jobless" on servers right now and as I just came back from my long break from Minecraft (around 2-3 months, I think?). I used to be positioned high in the ladders on servers as an admin, sometimes moderator on quality servers and mostly the "Player Versus Player" ones, as I am one of those admins who likes to keep Player Versus Player competitive, balanced and fun and not very overpowered at all, like other servers with high donator ranks, which makes it just sad.

I have been apart of the Minecraft Community from the end of alpha and been hosting servers, been helping them, been developing plugins, I have pretty much done anything you could do, but right now I have no clue where I should begin, as there are too many servers and asking them straight away will just get me hated, I am not one of those "behind the scenes" highly positioned staff members, but mostly one of those staffs who will keep interaction with players, bring in new players and make them stay with as high rates as possible, because what players want is interaction, events and unique things into servers, not those plain servers.

As said, I used to host my own Minecraft with quick success I brought in around 50 active players back in 1.7 beta -> 1.8.2 beta, when everything was new and actually got up to the hot page of Planetminecraft and highly placed on some other server lists, but that was before the popularity of owning your own servers, it mostly contained custom made plugins, but quickly I lost players who went to play on the new "popular" servers, which was mostly Hunger Games, etc. I tried to get them back, but it didn't work out as planned and I lost motivation, because I was just an single owner, with one admin to keep me in company, as we was pretty much in shifts on the server and barely online at the same time to always keep an admin online as much as possible.

After my success and than loss as an server owner, I just went on an admin application spree and got into few quality servers because of my "reputation" and administrated them pretty well, until than I got myself a break from Minecraft and here I am, with knowledge about dozens and dozens of plugins, the pain of owning servers, advertisement tips and tricks, ideas and features to be added onto servers and in need of any quality server who wants to give me some kind of chance to get back on track and "get my reputation" up, as I no longer know anybody and my contacts pretty much quit Minecraft, like I almost did forever.

What do I know about servers and what can I bring?:
* Basic and Advanced plugin knowledge.
* Basic and "to be" advanced knowledge about coding, development, but I am currently not developing any plugins or mods to anyone.
* Basic Advertisement tips and tricks.
* Interaction with players, events and brainstorming about ideas, solutions and features to be added to YOUR server.
* Skype text-chatting and actively be apart of the server (text-chatting because I currently in process of saving money to a new decent-quality microphone until I can use skype voice, but I can be apart and listen tho).
* Keep the owner and staff motivated to contiue in dark times and do anything I can as long as the Owner will take part and actually not be some lazy ass typical server own.
* Trustworthy and being mature.

What I require from the server:
* Quality Server with minimal lag and decent player base. (Not server with like 2-8 players online maximum, as those I think a single owner can handle or just a moderator + owner).
* Owner and Staff members who are mature, got decent common-sense and can actually write / speak the English language, so I can understand.
* Server who are doing everything to get bigger, get uniquer and a little bit better.

Other things:
If you want to know anything else about me or / and ask me something, if you're interested, just contact me on my Skype ( SimonSweden99 ).
I didn't write down everything, but most things I could come up with from the top of my head. Oh, I almost forgot, my in game name is LutheryPVP
Craftalot
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner