Sinister's Faction Server

xMissleStrikex's Avatar xMissleStrikex7/7/14 3:05 pm
1 emeralds 48
Welcome to Sinister’s Faction Server!

Now, before I get you all worked up over another boring faction server, this one has fixes that other’s cannot have. It has a great and respectful Owner. Hoping to have great staff as well. Staff will always be watched over and must maintain respect to others. All players must maintain respect. That is a golden rule I will provide to all players. Now, my server is a server that many others are not.

My server is not pay to win.

You read that correctly. This server does not have pay to win fuctions and activities. Everyone on the server has the ability to get as good as the donators. This being said, there is no MCMMO on the server, as that is a trait often being followed by a bunch of donators having tons of.

My Server Consists Of The Following Plugins:

• Factions
• SilkSpawners (Everyone Can Use! Not Only Donors!)
• Auctions
• Lottery
• Combat Tag
• Anti Xray
• NoCheatPlus
• MultiUniverse
• Economy

There are a few other plugins, but are hidden due to privacy issues on the server
Like any other Minecraft Server, this server does require donations to stay alive. We also really want good and amazing players to join! I believe in equality in players. So, this means someone who is a donator, in my book, is just as important as another player.

Rules:

1. No Hacking.
2. No Disrespect
3. No Racism
4. No Sexism
5. No Mods That Give A Player An Unfair Advantage
6. No Asking For Mod As Soon As You Join
7. No Begging For OP.
8. No Threats To DdoS.
9. Limit The Swears.
10. Have Fun!

These rules, in my opinion, are very easy to live by and go by. Please obey them as they are very simple to read and very basic rules.

Trolls, Stay Away.

Youtuber Policy:

If you would like to record videos on my server or even make a series out of it, that would be fantastic! I will be making a series out of this server as well. I am, TheWalkthroughKiller on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/TheWalkthroughKiller
However, you must have at least 100 subs to apply. This is a very low limit, and I could increase it, but alas, I am a nice guy. You also must have made 5 videos of the server that are at least 480p and are good.

Thank you for choosing Sinister’s Faction Server!

IP: Sinisterpvp.mcph.co

Thanks, and have a pleasant day.
xMissleStrikex
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter