SKYHIGH NETWORK - NOW OPEN!

Hydraa's Avatar Hydraa3/28/15 1:46 pm
1 emeralds 156 6
4/3/2015 5:21 pm
Hydraa's Avatar Hydraa
PLAY.SKYHIGH.NETWORK

Hello! After many hours of testing, SkyHigh Network is now fully released to the public. To join, simply add the IP into your Minecraft server list and click connect. SkyHigh offers a friendly community in which you will always feel welcomed. In addition, SkyHigh has refined the economy to provide a fair and equal money system. Yes! That means no resets of your hard earned money; EVER. We're constantly updating and installing new, custom plugins to further enchance the server.

Server Features:
Server Features:

-The best community. With friendly and welcoming staff too, you're bound to feel welcome.

-Custom Plugins. Experience Minecraft like never before.

-Online community at www.skyhigh.network

-100% uptime(unless of a new plugin install, of course!)

-Rewards at server milestones, see below!

-Weekly Events. From PvP duels to building competitions, we have it all!

-Challenges, with rewards, in ALL game types

-Brand new game types being released, such as SkyRaid and SkyLands.

-Balanced economy

-Fair donator perks

Server Milestones:
Server Milestones:

10 online players > Drop Party

30 Unique players > Double EXP for the following week

20 online players > Epic Drop Party

100 unique players > Drop Party, TRIPLE EXP and donator discounts on all shop items!

SH SkyBlock:
SH SkyBlock:
Skyblock like you've never seen it before. With a fully custom plugin, this server has the best skyblock experience on Minecraft. With built in challenges, a global leaderboard and a easy access mineshop, playing skyblock couldn't be better.

1.) Once you join the server, type /island create to start your island.

2.) You are now alone, with nothing but a tree and a cow. Moo.

3.) Build you island, either with friends or alone.

SkyRaid:
SH SkyRaid:
This is SkyHigh's version of combining factions and skyblock together. As a result, we came up with SkyRaid. Currently under development, but expect a totally new play style, like nothing yet on minecraft. You have to find a way to getting to you enemies islands so you can blow up their base and loot all their stuff. Sounds pretty fun huh? It's going to be EPIC.

1.) Once you join the server, type /island create to start your island.

2.) Stock up on food, armour and weapons.

3.) Locate your victim, and raid their island!

4.) Repeat. Becoming the most powerful on the server.
Hydraa
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Hydraa
04/03/2015 5:21 pm
bump
Hydraa
04/02/2015 3:36 pm
April 2015 Monthly Update

Albeit it's one day late, this is SkyHigh's monthly update with everything all wrapped up, in one post, and what to expect in the next month. Kinda like a burrito.

Voting.

Since the server's voting has only been up for a couple of days, this month's top voter reward is a FREE mob spawner won by D3V1LISH_PvP. Next months reward will be a free rank upgrade, so don't forget to vote! If you're a little late however, each vote earns you a diamond in game >> www.skyhigh.network/vote

Skyblock.

By player request, we have recently installed a auction plugin. It allows you to sell your products safely to anyone on the server by entering a simple command. The staff and I, have continued to work on enchacinh the server's economy making it even more balanced. After a few minor lag issues, I've upgraded the RAM capacicty on the server meaning virually no lag what so ever! Over the next following weeks, exspect new players from our advertising campaign.

SkyRaid & the HUB

You'll be pleased to hear that the HUB spawn is currently been built. Furthermore, I'm working very hard to get skyraid configured ready for release. So sit tight! SkyRaid, along with the HUB, will be released VERY soon.
Hydraa
04/01/2015 4:29 pm
Just upgraded to a larger RAM capacity! 0 lag 100% guaranteed!
Tarvali
04/01/2015 3:39 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
You know you have found a server home when the staff try to make everything well for you and attempt to resolve issues without banning and muting people (though we will punish if absolutely necessary). The owner, Hydraa, is super awesome and constantly updating and trying to make it a great sky experience. You know you wanna join us because as soon as we hit milestones we get drop parties and awesome things to make it all super awesome and fun.

You'll always feel welcome here so come have fun with us! I certainly have found a play to stay, build, and a community that tries extremely hard to care about me in an online community (which is hard when everyone has their friend groups). Plus more features are still coming!
Pineana
03/30/2015 1:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
We'll be sure to check it out!
BananaFallsYT
03/30/2015 12:56 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
This is a great server with great staff! I would rate it 7/10 because I cant wait for SkyRaid to come out! I would also like to see better spawns and islands but otherwise, great server man!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome