Slime Survival [1.8][SMP][NoWhitelist]

zoads's Avatar zoads1/11/15 12:02 am
2/2/2015 12:07 pm
BCookieMonster's Avatar BCookieMonster

Hello people of PMC!

I would like to announce a new survival server, this is a server thats unlike any other, we have a select group of plugins that are made to only enhance the survival experience, we have core protect to make sure that you are not effected by grief and we have decided to not have any protection because we fell that when there are protection systems in place they are abused and with core protect we can fix any griefs that we may encounter. We are looking for staff so if you play enough you may have the opportunity to become a moderator!

The main idea of this server is to play 100% legit survival so there is no plugins that change the way the game is played, there is a world border at 15000 blocks to keep data usage low.

Also as a special offer for anyone who wants to play, simply reply to this post with your opinion on the server and your IGN for a free particle effect!

The server IP is: mc.slimesurvival.com:52766
The Website is: slimesurvival.com

Please come on and check it out!
- Zoads
zoads
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

zoads
01/11/2015 12:42 am
Sorry about the whitelist its fixed now!
Decepticawn
01/11/2015 2:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I already posted this in the server section but so more people can see my review: This is a great server! The owner zoads is really cool and bans & kicks people fairly, welcomes basically everyone he can to the server, does a great job running it & this seems to be a vanilla server so it's very fun. I do have some lag issues but I live in the U.S.A and the servers located in Australia so what should've I expected. 9.8/10 -Username in MC: Epicsalsadude
zoads
01/11/2015 2:59 am
Thanks for the review! Enjoy your Particle, you can access it with /trails and click the unenchanted blaze rod
SwypeSays
01/11/2015 5:40 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
He treats the players as equal and asks for feedback, it seems a bit laggy but it is intended for the aussies xD. Great server overall and quiet community. Some players (myself) may talk a lot but overall great. 5/5
zoads
01/11/2015 9:18 pm
Thanks Swipe!
Kunjachan
01/11/2015 9:53 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Nice server I give it 10 out of 10 thumb up!
zoads
01/12/2015 5:56 am
SD4You see, this server really brings tears to my eyes. When I was but a wee lad my daddy bought me a stuffed animal. I named him Slimey because he was small and round like an item in my favorite game, Minecwaft. One rainy day, Slimey and I were hopping along the street when a man in a Steve outfit drove up to me on a large horse with iron armor (Or was it a big white van i cant remember). He promised me diamonds if I got in the backseat of his horse. With Slimey I felt safe doing anything, so I accepted. But on the other side of those large, white doors were not diamonds, but instead, large iron Golems with giant iron swords underneath their iron pants. Because I only had a wooden sword I tried to run, but the iron Golems grabbed me with their large hands, put me on my knees, and ripped off my leather armor. I begged them to not raid me, but they didn't listen. They penetrated me with their swords and pored buckets of milk all over me. Slimey was beside me the entire time... I haven't seen him since...

Thanks Guys! SD that was quite a creative response, well i hope you enjoy your particle effects!
SD4
01/12/2015 3:31 am
You see, this server really brings tears to my eyes. When I was but a wee lad my daddy bought me a stuffed animal. I named him Slimey because he was small and round like an item in my favorite game, Minecwaft. One rainy day, Slimey and I were hopping along the street when a man in a Steve outfit drove up to me on a large horse with iron armor (Or was it a big white van i cant remember). He promised me diamonds if I got in the backseat of his horse. With Slimey I felt safe doing anything, so I accepted. But on the other side of those large, white doors were not diamonds, but instead, large iron Golems with giant iron swords underneath their iron pants. Because I only had a wooden sword I tried to run, but the iron Golems grabbed me with their large hands, put me on my knees, and ripped off my leather armor. I begged them to not raid me, but they didn't listen. They penetrated me with their swords and pored buckets of milk all over me. Slimey was beside me the entire time... I haven't seen him since...
Narzyy
01/12/2015 6:26 am
When i first logged on to the server, i was like "oh it just a survival server." but after playing on this server, just something i love about the server witch makes this server so special.
zoads
01/13/2015 5:43 pm
~Bump~ Thanks for all the lovely reviews!!
menonmoon
01/13/2015 6:04 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
5/5 server and can I have particles
IGN:menonmoon
GenesisHub
01/14/2015 7:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Awesome server
owlauss
01/15/2015 5:01 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Love this server, playing on it almost every night and have set up a little community. The people are really nice and would definitely recommend to all my fellow survival players
Lollaughter
01/18/2015 5:01 pm
THIS SERVER IS THE BEST. Nice community, nice staff, 11/10
zoads
01/22/2015 5:51 pm
Thanks everyone for the great reviews! Sorry i have not been replying i couldn't login to my forums account
zoads
01/23/2015 6:41 pm
great to see everyone playing on here! Come and join in the fun!
zoads
01/24/2015 6:47 pm
We are fighting the enderdragon i about an hour! come join in and kill it with us!
zoads
01/25/2015 2:52 am
We killed the dragon and have built an enderman farm! Come on and join in!
BCookieMonster
02/02/2015 12:07 pm
7000/10 would play again. Its just an over all friendly and welcoming server. (user:bro319)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome